• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

End the BS

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't set the ignore yet. But no I never said I will put you on ignore. You keep telling Twist to add you to thet list, so why do't you take your own advice and add him and me to you list. You dumb piece of shit fake MMA asshole. From here on out you are on my ignore list.

He is on my ignore list .... I cant read a fucking thing he says unless someone quotes him.

And I closed my inbox.... so I cant get anymore of his threats... or his ********* shit

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is on my ignore list .... I cant read a fucking thing he says unless someone quotes him.

And I closed my inbox.... so I cant get anymore of his threats... or his ********* shit
And the beat goes on....:L

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't set the ignore yet. But no I never said I will put you on ignore. You keep telling Twist to add you to thet list, so why do't you take your own advice and add him and me to you list. You dumb piece of shit fake MMA asshole. From here on out you are on my ignore list.
For the 10th time, what are you waiting for???

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember that offer, but I still wouldn't do it. First off, logging in as you would send off so many alarms that HD would beat my ass for a month. I think you can just forward them to me, but honestly I'm hoping that everyone chills out and things work themselves out when we have Cowboy football to talk about.
Fordman, as long as you guys see the all things he sent me too, I have no problem at all with you and HD looking at anything he has. Take note of who started the hostility and insults by the date and time. Or you can just look at the posts from both of us on the Cowboys site for the last 3 days. No issues until Twist shows up and starts straight in with the insults every night. I have asked that he drop it, even made a thread requesting it. Its all there and time stamped

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember that offer, but I still wouldn't do it. First off, logging in as you would send off so many alarms that HD would beat my ass for a month. I think you can just forward them to me, but honestly I'm hoping that everyone chills out and things work themselves out when we have Cowboy football to talk about.

It's in the roll call post ford...and I sent the same offer to you inbox....

But I understand...

I turned off my inbox and have him ignored....

Other those and making that offer....... Not sure what else I can do

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn, That ignore list option has to be the best ting going for message boards.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
andwith him on my ignore list .... only way I can copy and paste anything is to take him off ignore....

Which I really don't want to do ..... But like I said ... I'll GLADLY had over my log in and password to any admin here and yall can read for yourself what I was dealing with everytime I logged in

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These two posts sum it up. It doesn't have to be this way. I had it out with PDay all the time at ESPN, and we haven't had any problems at sports SportsHoopla, BECAUSE WE LEAVE EACH OTHER ALONE.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two posts sum it up. It doesn't have to be this way. I had it out with PDay all the time at ESPN, and we haven't had any problems at sports SportsHoopla, BECAUSE WE LEAVE EACH OTHER ALONE.

Which is what you're doing now, right?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know if everytime they say something about you, if you don't respond to the post, the conversation goes away quicker.

I'm just sayin' .......

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question are we not all grown men? Why are we even having this thread? Leave it alone, just drop it, it's over and done with. Ya'll know me and I'm as chill as they come, you think I care about anything anyone says about me online? Lmao heck no, let them say what they want, won't change who I am; and at the end of the day when you realize that this is the internet and a way to converse with complete strangers who you will probably never come in contact with in your life (unless your cool like me and people want to meet you lol) than you will start to realize that your time being spent on arguements are silly, and pointless. No need to ignore anyone, no need to reply, just read it, laugh at it for the silly stuff it is, and move on from it.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick question are we not all grown men? Why are we even having this thread? Leave it alone, just drop it, it's over and done with. Ya'll know me and I'm as chill as they come, you think I care about anything anyone says about me online? Lmao heck no, let them say what they want, won't change who I am; and at the end of the day when you realize that this is the internet and a way to converse with complete strangers who you will probably never come in contact with in your life (unless your cool like me and people want to meet you lol) than you will start to realize that your time being spent on arguements are silly, and pointless. No need to ignore anyone, no need to reply, just read it, laugh at it for the silly stuff it is, and move on from it.

:amen: :suds:

#Life is too short

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can do it with anyone else...... Not Eriko.... way too personal. Blocked and I'm not dealing with him.

He wants to kiss ass here... that's kool season hasn't started yet. Once it does and conversations like me and you are having about the cap start to be the normal on this forum.... His colors will show....
Is what it is... some of us are football guys ... others have opinions and want to fight with whoever disagrees

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can do it with anyone else...... Not Eriko.... way too personal. Blocked and I'm not dealing with him.

He wants to kiss ass here... that's kool season hasn't started yet. Once it does and conversations like me and you are having about the cap start to be the normal on this forum.... His colors will show....
Is what it is... some of us are football guys ... others have opinions and want to fight with whoever disagrees

Nets and Schoomp, you're both jackasses ......actually, neither of you are, but clicking on and seeing that 10 times a day would probably turn your ears a little red too. If you're nice, then you're a kiss ass, if you answer an insult, you're immature. Whatever :thumbsdown:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nets and Schoomp, you're both jackasses ......actually, neither of you are, but clicking on and seeing that 10 times a day would probably turn your ears a little red too. If you're nice, then you're a kiss ass, if you answer an insult, you're immature. Whatever :thumbsdown:

Hell....you boys have at it....manster too

it's a sad day when this shit is accepted and Washington trolls are supported.

adios to all that:suds:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hoping I aint read that wrong..... dont leave bruh ... not yet....
Everyone here is kissing a little ass not to be banned..... (well not you:) but the rest of us to an extent.

PLEASE hang in there for a bit .... this site doesnt figure out who is who .... I got us another place to go ....

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope, I'm done with the bickering fighting. If I cant say something civil I won't say anything.