• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

End the BS

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a couple of guys on this board that I cant stand, and they cant stand me either. We had it out at Disney, and the same crap is killing threads on this board. I say we stop with the insults for the sake of the board. Ignore each other, whatever. Agree that we hate each other, and keep it on the Cowboys on the site. If you have something to say, put it in a PM, otherwise, cut the nonsense, me and the two of you. That's me giving it a shot

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Advantage Ericko

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Advantage Ericko

I finally figured out how the ignore feature works... advantage dave....

the threats he's thrown at my inbox.... could easily end a website..... and since 9-11 servers arent allowed to delete ......

I'd say me finally figuring out how the ignore button works ... might have saved me and this site alot of issues.

For us older guys .... might be something yall want to work on.... a tutorial? I aint being an ass..... I really didnt know how to block someone ... took 5 weeks to figure it out?

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've personally not had a problem with anybody here and like I said in another thread everyone seems to be knowledgeable, passionate fans. I hope you guys can leave whatever beefs you had over at Disney behind and let's just have some quality football discussions here.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've personally not had a problem with anybody here and like I said in another thread everyone seems to be knowledgeable, passionate fans. I hope you guys can leave whatever beefs you had over at Disney behind and let's just have some quality football discussions here.

bruh when people talk shit about fucking my 13 year old daughter...... It aint left behind.... never will be

like I said I figured out how to block...... everything is cool... ( with me) and imma shut up... this site will figure dude out before it's over (atleast I hope they will) If they dont he will be the only man to ever kill two websites in less than a year....

and other than that ... I care not to discuss it anymore .....

you seem pretty cool..... by all means lets talk football

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What he said

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bruh when people talk shit about fucking my 13 year old daughter...... It aint left behind.... never will be

like I said I figured out how to block...... everything is cool... ( with me) and imma shut up... this site will figure dude out before it's over (atleast I hope they will) If they dont he will be the only man to ever kill two websites in less than a year....

and other than that ... I care not to discuss it anymore .....

you seem pretty cool..... by all means lets talk football
For the record, that was FRYE. I don't even like the insinuation

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, that was FRYE. I don't even like the insinuation

That would be a pretty neat trick considering Nasty was a member of this site before we all left Disney, and Nasty and Fried were both active members at the same time. So either the mods lied when they said you cannot have two handles or Nasty is not fried. Now if Nasty is in fact Fried and frond away to circumvent the system he will show his colors soon enough. You may like Fried because he's the only poster to support you over there, biut he was by far the biggest ass there in many posters opinions. Maybe he's number two in some peoples minds but he is definitely right there at the top in most of our lists.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nasty isnt Frye .... They are nothing alike

I actually like Nasty. LOL I'm guessing Eriko can read my post and me not his .... oh well... if that is the case the mods can watch him ban himself

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a pretty neat trick considering Nasty was a member of this site before we all left Disney, and Nasty and Fried were both active members at the same time. So either the mods lied when they said you cannot have two handles or Nasty is not fried. Now if Nasty is in fact Fried and frond away to circumvent the system he will show his colors soon enough. You may like Fried because he's the only poster to support you over there, biut he was by far the biggest ass there in many posters opinions. Maybe he's number two in some peoples minds but he is definitely right there at the top in most of our lists.
Manster, this is the first I've heard of Nasty being Frye, and that's straight up. As far as me and FRYE being buddies over there, if you go back and look, we shared some opinions, but we also went at it several times. When I got there, I saw him getting dog piled for no reason, so I took up for him, but we had our trouble too. In fact, the first time I ever posted to Twist it was to say that FRYE needed his Ass kicked if he really said he wanted to get with his daughter, which Twist was threatening. A few weeks later, Twist and I got into it over something, at which time he made a smart comment about kicking my ass, at which I commented that his threats were weak, since he was agreeing with and giving thumbs up to FRYE a week after he accused him of that. Since then, it is what it is. Since I have been here, Nasty has been fair and positive, so I don't give a crap who he was before, he's doing fine over here, so that's how I judge him

Last edited by a moderator:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manster, this is the first I've heard of Nasty being Frye, and that's straight up. As far as me and FRYE being buddies over there, if you go back and look, we shared some opinions, but we also went at it several times. When I got there, I saw him getting dog piled for no reason, so I took up for him. In fact, the first time I ever posted to Twist it was to say that FRYE needed his Ass kicked if he really said he wanted to get with his daughter, which Twist was threatening. A few weeks later, Twist and I got into it over something, at which time he made a smart comment about kicking my ass, at which I commented that his threats were weak, since he was agreeing with and giving thumbs up to FRYE a week after he accused him of that. Since then, it is what it is.

Sometimes it's hard to understand exactly what you are trying to say. Twist responded to Nasty and you responded to twist with "For the record, that was Frye". So I took it you were telling Twist that Nasty is Fried. If not I will have to now assume you are saying it was Fried who talked about having sex with Twist's daughter. It would help 100% it you would be a little more specific if what you are responding to. For example "For the record, that was Frye who talked about daughter". It will clear things up tremendously.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes it's hard to understand exactly what you are trying to say. Twist responded to Nasty and you responded to twist with "For the record, that was Frye". So I took it you were telling Twist that Nasty is Fried. If not I will have to now assume you are saying it was Fried who talked about having sex with Twist's daughter. It would help 100% it you would be a little more specific if what you are responding to. For example "For the record, that was Frye who talked about daughter". It will clear things up tremendously.
Sure, and my bad. When Twist puts out a line about never forgiving someone who said they wanted to have sex with his teenage daughter, but doesn't say who it was, there may be people at SH that would take it to mean me, since Twist and I have been at war the last few days. The ''for the record'' comment was to make sure no one mistakenly thought I did that. I was there the day Twist accused Frye of that, though if it were there, it had been deleted, because I didn't actually see it. The fact that you cant go back and delete a thread is the best difference with ESPN IMO

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

manster .... scroll over his name ... copy. Click on your own name.... personalize and in the left colum you will see a block user link... click that... and paste his name in it....

No more Eriko....

Already offered to hand fordman my login ID and password to read what Eriko has said in my inbox.... Other than that nothing more I can do.
He backed, defended, and 100% supported a man making comments aout fucking someones (my) 13 year old daughter....... and they CAN READ that in my inbox.... they choose not to...

Let them figure him out on their own.....

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
manster .... scroll over his name ... copy. Click on your own name.... personalize and in the left colum you will see a block user link... click that... and paste his name in it....

No more Eriko....

Already offered to hand fordman my login ID and password to read what Eriko has said in my inbox.... Other than that nothing more I can do.
He backed, defended, and 100% supported a man making comments aout fucking someones (my) 13 year old daughter....... and they CAN READ that in my inbox.... they choose not to...

Hits the ignore, and yet every other comment is about me lmao. :bullshit:

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can tell I'm talking to you. But I give up, and will take his advice.
LOL, please do Manster. You said you were a week ago, and then you comment (insult)on every post I make. Good Deal

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, please do Manster. You said you were a week ago, and then you comment (insult)on every post I make. Good Deal
I haven't set the ignore yet. But no I never said I will put you on ignore. You keep telling Twist to add you to thet list, so why do't you take your own advice and add him and me to you list. You dumb piece of shit fake MMA asshole. From here on out you are on my ignore list.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No more Eriko....

I don't remember that offer, but I still wouldn't do it. First off, logging in as you would send off so many alarms that HD would beat my ass for a month. I think you can just forward them to me, but honestly I'm hoping that everyone chills out and things work themselves out when we have Cowboy football to talk about.