• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Emory University professor Mike Lewis says Patriots beat Cowboys for 'best' fans

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How'd that home game work out for you all.

That has nothing to do with the topic. Philly lost. It's about who has the most loyal fans. TheresNEVER been a SB with 80%+ fans for one team. It was to illustrate who had the more loyal fan base. I read that January of that year set the record for the most people ever taking a 2nd mortgage on their house in Philly. People put their homes on the line to make that game.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some guy named Mike Lewis says Patriots fans are best.

Patriots fans cheer wildly.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has nothing to do with the topic. Philly lost. I read that January of that year set the record for the most people ever taking a 2nd mortgage on their house in Philly. People put their homes on the line to make that game.

a 2nd mortgage on the typical philly fan's house ain't that much to talk about.....

upload_2016-7-14_15-47-52.png

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That has nothing to do with the topic. Philly lost. It's about who has the most loyal fans. TheresNEVER been a SB with 80%+ fans for one team. It was to illustrate who had the more loyal fan base. I read that January of that year set the record for the most people ever taking a 2nd mortgage on their house in Philly. People put their homes on the line to make that game.
So you say it was like home field as it mwans,something, I comment on it and then it doesn't? Got it.
Defend The Brand.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you say it was like home field as it mwans,something, I comment on it and then it doesn't? Got it.
Defend The Brand.

Dude. That makes absolutely no sense.
1. The article was about who has the most loyal fans.
2. I say if the Pats have the most loyal fans why was it over 80% Eagle fans. (That is directly focused on the topic)
3. Then you come out of left field asking who won. (Whatdoes that have to do with the fan loyalty topic)

Now you go after EVERYTHING I say whether you make sense or not so please try and stay focused....
If the topic is about who has the most loyal fans and I comment "How can they be more loyal when it was over 80 percent Eagle fans" WHAT DOES YOUR POINT OF WHO WON HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING. Please please please please just answer the question.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. That makes absolutely no sense.
1. The article was about who has the most loyal fans.
2. I say if the Pats have the most loyal fans why was it over 80% Eagle fans. (That is directly focused on the topic)
3. Then you come out of left field asking who won. (Whatdoes that have to do with the fan loyalty topic)

Now you go after EVERYTHING I say whether you make sense or not so please try and stay focused....
If the topic is about who has the most loyal fans and I comment "How can they be more loyal when it was over 80 percent Eagle fans" WHAT DOES YOUR POINT OF WHO WON HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING. Please please please please just answer the question.
And you said the SB was like a home game. I simply asked how did that work out for you, you in turn got your pink panties in a wad.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you said the SB was like a home game. I simply asked how did that work out for you, you in turn got your pink panties in a wad.

I knew you couldn't answer the question... Pointless.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew you couldn't answer the question... Pointless.
The reason I didn't answer is I read enough of your crying ass posts to know your panties are in a wad.
Now to answer your question you are so desperate for me to answer, I will answer with a question. What does desperate fans taking 4 to 6 grand out of their homes in 2005 have to do with today?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason I didn't answer is I read enough of your crying ass posts to know your panties are in a wad.
Now to answer your question you are so desperate for me to answer, I will answer with a question. What does desperate fans taking 4 to 6 grand out of their homes in 2005 have to do with today?

Oh my god. You refuse to be even remotely open and can't simply read what's smacking you in the face. Since your incapable of answering my question... Ill answer yours cause your scrambling when put on the spot.

1. Is this thread about the most loyal fans? YES
2. I brought up two valid and cogent points. One was that it was over 80% Eagle fans. That means it shows they were remarkably more loyal fans that day. That directly is on point to this thread. Next I said, Philadelphia's set a record for taking out loans against their house just to attend the game. So do you get it now? If people are willing to risk their home to see a game it means they are pretty freaking loyal fans... Or do you not get that???

Please please please just say.... Oh, I get your point instead of taking this thread down some random and arbitrary road just because you want to argue what ever I post.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god. You refuse to be even remotely open and can't simply read what's smacking you in the face. Since your incapable of answering my question... Ill answer yours cause your scrambling when put on the spot.

1. Is this thread about the most loyal fans? YES
2. I brought up two valid and cogent points. One was that it was over 80% Eagle fans. That means it shows they were remarkably more loyal fans that day. That directly is on point to this thread. Next I said, Philadelphia's set a record for taking out loans against their house just to attend the game. So do you get it now? If people are willing to risk their home to see a game it means they are pretty freaking loyal fans... Or do you not get that???

Please please please just say.... Oh, I get your point instead of taking this thread down some random and arbitrary road just because you want to argue what ever I post.

So are we Cowboy fans allowed to raise our Lombardies from the early 90's? I've been told so many times I cant because it's in the past.

My 1st point is the ratings were of recent times not 2004/5
My 2nd point is you cry too damn much every time someone doesn't kiss Eagles ass.

Grow a pair.......

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are we Cowboy fans allowed to raise our Lombardies from the early 90's? I've been told so many times I cant because it's in the past.

My 1st point is the ratings were of recent times not 2004/5
My 2nd point is you cry too damn much every time someone doesn't kiss Eagles ass.

Grow a pair.......

No body is crying. About50 times I've posted things only to come back and say, Man, I was wrong. I said Cox was the best DT until I watched Donald and realized I was completely wrong. I said the Eagles Oline in 2015 will be just fine and I was completely wrong. I make mistakes and in wrong sometimes but not you. No matter what you say you'll fight it to the end and when you are proven completely wrong it changes to "oh, your panties are in a wad" or "defend the brand". You are the only poster on this board who is terrified to admit your wrong. Philly hasn't changed from the 70s to the 80s to the 90s till now. The town is absolutely obsessed with football. They sell out EVERY season in less then 5 minutes. The article for this thread author said it was remarkable Philly has such a high rating for such a mediocre team. Boston isn't even a football first city. No way they should be ranked ahead of GB, Chicago, Philly etc.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No body is crying. About50 times I've posted things only to come back and say, Man, I was wrong. I said Cox was the best DT until I watched Donald and realized I was completely wrong. I said the Eagles Oline in 2015 will be just fine and I was completely wrong. I make mistakes and in wrong sometimes but not you. No matter what you say you'll fight it to the end and when you are proven completely wrong it changes to "oh, your panties are in a wad" or "defend the brand". You are the only poster on this board who is terrified to admit your wrong. Philly hasn't changed from the 70s to the 80s to the 90s till now. The town is absolutely obsessed with football. They sell out EVERY season in less then 5 minutes. The article for this thread author said it was remarkable Philly has such a high rating for such a mediocre team. Boston isn't even a football first city. No way they should be ranked ahead of GB, Chicago, Philly etc.

I remember that whole Cox vs. Donald thread, you went balistic for days on the subject as other said Donald was better.

Now you want to bet on the bolded? I may never have admitted I've been wrong in an argument with you, because I've never been wrong against you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that whole Cox vs. Donald thread, you went balistic for days on the subject as other said Donald was better.

Now you want to bet on the bolded? I may never have admitted I've been wrong in an argument with you, because I've never been wrong against you.

I hate when you lie. I never went ballistic. I was the first one to admit it. You just lie and lie and lie. And you've NEVER been wrong in an argument with me. OK, that just proves how absolutely close minded and wrong you are.
But I'll man up again.... Cole Beasley is an absolute superstar. You were right.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is you posted the fact the Eagles lost as bait. You were dying to start trouble
Could you imagine if the tables were turned and I took a shot at the Cowboys. You PDay, and the other Cowboy fans would have an absolute field day trying to trash me for starting trouble.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is you posted the fact the Eagles lost as bait. You were dying to start trouble
Could you imagine if the tables were turned and I took a shot at the Cowboys. You PDay, and the other Cowboy fans would have an absolute field day trying to trash me for starting trouble.
Actually here on the NFL board, I don't overly defend anything Dallas, you on the other hand defend the brand even on the Dallas board.
You are right about one thing, I took a shot at the Eagles to get under your skin, and it worked Nancy

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually here on the NFL board, I don't overly defend anything Dallas, you on the other hand defend the brand even on the Dallas board.
You are right about one thing, I took a shot at the Eagles to get under your skin, and it worked Nancy
:boink::yo::fish2::clap2::dance:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cool,so we've come to an agreement. You make posts to start trouble and admitted you can't be objective so essentially this is all completely pointless. You come on here to cause problems, you lie in your posts and won't be objective. What's the point of talking sports if your on here just to talk nonsense and start trouble. Thats the definition of being a troll, no?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool,so we've come to an agreement. You make posts to start trouble and admitted you can't be objective so essentially this is all completely pointless. You come on here to cause problems, you lie in your posts and won't be objective. What's the point of talking sports if your on here just to talk nonsense and start trouble. Thats the definition of being a troll, no?
I'll troll the NFL board, you troll team boards.