• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Embiid/KAT fight description

Which term accurately describes the incident between Joel Embiid and KAT?

• Donneybrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slobberknocker

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
embiid threw no punches, KAT threw hands and missed. Embiid shut that down. KAT spouted off on social media, Embiid shut that down.

Move on.

Embiid grew up with lions lol. Such a fool...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid grew up with lions lol. Such a fool...

Embiid is such a character. He has to be the best troll in the NBA right now. Certainly the best troll that is actually good at basketball.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently the Twolves are whining to reporters , in private, that Embiid should have got a bigger suspension because he provoked KAT to take a swing at him and then was shadowboxing as he left the arena.

Oh and they think it is totally unfair that Simmons wasn't suspended but think that it is completely fair that Teague wasn't suspended for doing the same thing.

That's a pretty bad look. Stick to defending KAT and saying that he did what he had to, which is perfectly fine.

Timberwolves fume over league's handling of Towns-Embiid...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embiid is such a character. He has to be the best troll in the NBA right now. Certainly the best troll that is actually good at basketball.

yeah, the only downside to the guy has been his health, and lately it seems he has a handle on that. so props to him...

I can see where some would find his personality(as in his trash talking) a bit grating, but he certainly does have the talent to back him up...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, the only downside to the guy has been his health, and lately it seems he has a handle on that. so props to him...

I can see where some would find his personality(as in his trash talking) a bit grating, but he certainly does have the talent to back him up...

One of the things I love about the NBA is that they let their players be personalities. Having guys like Embiid or Westbrook add fun to the league because they are players you can love or hate.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the things I love about the NBA is that they let their players be personalities. Having guys like Embiid or Westbrook add fun to the league because they are players you can love or hate.

lol I guess you have me there. STILL don't like LeClown even though the guy's sporting our colors these days...

luckily I root for the name in front of the jersey...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I guess you have me there. STILL don't like LeClown even though the guy's sporting our colors these days...

luckily I root for the name in front of the jersey...

Hey, hating players is part of the fun as well.

I admire Lebron's game and love watching great players play the game. But he's a massive prima donna and, IMO, he chose fame and Hollywood over championships when he went to the Lakers. That doesn't mean he can't win a title in LA but it was clearly the hardest path.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I admire Lebron's game and love watching great players play the game. But he's a massive prima donna and, IMO, he chose fame and Hollywood over championships when he went to the Lakers. That doesn't mean he can't win a title in LA but it was clearly the hardest path.

agreed...

not sure if I said it before, but when he left Cleveland for the 2nd time I thought surely he'd go to the 6ers. if rings were the thing he wanted that woulda been the spot imo...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed...

not sure if I said it before, but when he left Cleveland for the 2nd time I thought surely he'd go to the 6ers. if rings were the thing he wanted that woulda been the spot imo...

Yeah. I agree. The Sixers would have been instant title contenders with not a single change to their team.

But he had other priorities. Which is his prerogative certainly. But I think his decision to go to the Lakers pretty much ended the Lebron vs MJ debate.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a peacemaker to me.

It was pretty obvious. Honestly I think Towns would have taken a full swing at Embiid if no one interceded. You can see in the video that he is IRATE!

Teague was trying to do the same thing with Embiid which was mostly amusing but it was clear that A)Teague had zero ability to stop Embiid B) Embiid was already in troll mode by that time.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was pretty obvious. Honestly I think Towns would have taken a full swing at Embiid if no one interceded. You can see in the video that he is IRATE!

Teague was trying to do the same thing with Embiid which was mostly amusing but it was clear that A)Teague had zero ability to stop Embiid B) Embiid was already in troll mode by that time.

lol, after Embiid stood up you could see the grin on his grill. he KNEW he was in KAT'S head at that point...

which is why he continued to troll the guy. and might STILL do it from now on...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not everyone feels like jumping on bandwagons like Durant (and clearly that he didn't like the backlash).

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everyone feels like jumping on bandwagons like Durant (and clearly that he didn't like the backlash).

I agree. I don't hold it against Lebron. He made the choice that he felt was the right one for himself.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently there have been 50,000 comments on KAT's instagram call out of Embiid. That's hilarious.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that this thread would be a blow by blow account of this twelve round war.