• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

embarrassed as a fan

hankdog1938

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
for the obvious reasons this Bruins loss is embarressing. However I am more embarressed by the actons of some of my fellow "fans".

I was at the game in the balcony. When it ended I was there in stunned disbeleif with many a fan. I looked back to see a flyer fan bleeding perfusely from his face. I went to see what happened and help. Turns out the Bruin "fan" who had been next to him all game sucker punched him and ran off at the end. He def broke his nose and split it open.

I hope they look up who bought the seat and bust him. That is a cowards, jerk move. I am ashamed you are a member of the same fan base as I and behalf of all real Bruins fans I appolgise to this fan.

Tes it sucks he was a Flyer fan there, yes it sucks the bruins lost, but he paid and had every right to be there, You are just a sour loser, emphasis on the loser.

DerringerEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just like the riots in Montreal the other night. Some people are just losers and will have karma get them at some point.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually see the Habs in DC, and its always good natured ribbing I get and thats the way it should be IMO. I've been to other arenas where it hasnt been so friendly, and its not cool or intimidating, its just stupid.

I was at a Chiefs-Ravens game one time and the person behind me was a Redskins fan and the entire game he was taunting and tormenting me, and I didnt punch him.

Hopefully, with all the cell phone cameras and cameras in the arena, they can get the guy who did it. I read how Montreal police had tons of footage both from city cameras, and from cell phones and they expected to track down the majority of the idiots involved in the stupidity there.

Rossinole

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there is a more insufferable type of person than someone who takes sports way too fucking seriously.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the obvious reasons this Bruins loss is embarressing. However I am more embarressed by the actons of some of my fellow "fans".

I was at the game in the balcony. When it ended I was there in stunned disbeleif with many a fan. I looked back to see a flyer fan bleeding perfusely from his face. I went to see what happened and help. Turns out the Bruin "fan" who had been next to him all game sucker punched him and ran off at the end. He def broke his nose and split it open.

I hope they look up who bought the seat and bust him. That is a cowards, jerk move. I am ashamed you are a member of the same fan base as I and behalf of all real Bruins fans I appolgise to this fan.

Tes it sucks he was a Flyer fan there, yes it sucks the bruins lost, but he paid and had every right to be there, You are just a sour loser, emphasis on the loser.

Hey thats freakin awesome you got to go to that game! I hope besides the idiotic incident you witnessed and it being a loss, I hope you really had a good time. It's amazing here in Denver that all through the years of Av's-Wing's rivalry there were never any fisticuffs that I saw or read about. I went to a lot of those games and let me tell you, there were a few Wing's fans there.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reading this, I'm embarrassed as a Bruins fan. That was a cowardly, gutless act. kudo's to you hank for assisting a fellow fan of the sport. you showed class when others obviously didn't

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry your trip to the game turned out so wrong Hank. Just like AJ and beantown, you really are a first class man and fan of the game.

Having said that, I have seen shit like that happen at Flyers games, Devils games, Steelers games, Phantom games, Eagles games..etc..etc.

It's sad, but there are always a few assholes that feel the need to embarrass everyone with their immature actions.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Us Sabres fans always treat our "guest" with the utmost respect. Just ask the Cane's fans. Now Bills fans, That's another story.

I agree, that does suck bro.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I had a similar issue when I went to the Pens V Kings game in LA. I was with a friend who is a Kings fan and the folks behind me were talking and at first I thought it was all in fun but it went a bit to far. I let the guy know it was time to relax then his beer muscles kicked in. They followed me to the parking lot and fistacuffs ensued. Note to everyone who gets beer muscles, dont start a fight with 2 sober guys.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey thats freakin awesome you got to go to that game! I hope besides the idiotic incident you witnessed and it being a loss, I hope you really had a good time. It's amazing here in Denver that all through the years of Av's-Wing's rivalry there were never any fisticuffs that I saw or read about. I went to a lot of those games and let me tell you, there were a few Wing's fans there.

Thats only because they would never let ME in. Geez, I only wanted to go a round or two with Claude...

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats only because they would never let ME in. Geez, I only wanted to go a round or two with Claude...

When that shit happened......I'm pretty sure 90% of all hockey fans from everywhere wanted to go a couple rounds with Claude. :mad: