• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eichorst Fired

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched channel 3 and they interviewed Regent Bob Whitehouse - he was was the AD at Omaha South High when Dave Rimmington played there. Interesting but I but I think they lean towards Trev although not my idea of a winner - he killed a national champion wrestling program intentionally.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am with the others here.

Nebraska has no plan on who the AD is they just knew Eichorst had to go before he did more damage. I think their final straw was the BMDs telling them, "Eichorst is stupid. He has to go."

WTF with idiotic outsiders coming to Nebraska and trying to change the traditions. One of the foundations of a college/university is its traditions.

Anyone confirm this

Stanley Morgan has not practiced all week due to injury.
Tanner Lee undergoing an MRI for an injury.

The item about Morgan is true. My guess is what my source said about Tanner Lee is true also. There was an MRI but nothing to worry about, I guess. Brendan Jaimes to start and Michael Decker is the center.

Several other injuries too, injuries just piling up. Not a good past seven days for this coaching staff.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @jedburks

Not saying Tom Osborne NEEDS to be a part of it. I'm just saying that he should be able to literally set his testicles on any one of our foreheads if he feels like it and we should do nothing about it.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @jedburks

Not saying Tom Osborne NEEDS to be a part of it. I'm just saying that he should be able to literally set his testicles on any one of our foreheads if he feels like it and we should do nothing about it.
Speak for yourself, im not into being mushroom stamped, but you can have at it there buddy (old wrinkly mushroom stamp...)

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @jedburks

This program will actually be able to succeed when he finally stops giving his 2 cents. He should tell anyone that asks his opinion, "Not my job anymore". There is absolutely zero reason to get his approval on anything!!!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This program will actually be able to succeed when he finally stops giving his 2 cents. He should tell anyone that asks his opinion, "Not my job anymore". There is absolutely zero reason to get his approval on anything!!!!!

If you ask Tom Osborne I guarantee you he agrees with you.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He pretty much said as much to KETV news team when they were spouting off quotes that is the impression i got. Didnt quite come out and said he did some good things and made some mistakes but that was the bush he beat around in the quotes

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Osborne has been and always will be about what's good for everyone else.

This guy notices that his box seat is cutting off $100k from the University and gives it up for cripes sake.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then he needs to act like it.

The bigger problem is the fans thinking we need to hear from "god" everytime something happens or that a coach or AD should talk to him for advise on what kind of soap to use in the shower.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I should point out though....the lowest 2 points that Nebraska Football has ever seen have been during the Callahan era and right now.

Tom Osborne had nothing to do with either. So to say as soon as he steps out we're going to succeed......don't know about that.

Even the Pelini era was better than where we are now.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should point out though....the lowest 2 points that Nebraska Football has ever seen have been during the Callahan era and right now.

Tom Osborne had nothing to do with either. So to say as soon as he steps out we're going to succeed......don't know about that.

Even the Pelini era was better than where we are now.

Who recommended Pederson for AD? yep, TO did

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who recommended Pederson for AD? yep, TO did

No one thought Pederson was going to do what he did. Everybody in the state wanted Steve Pederson.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TO hires:
Solich
Pederson (recommended)
Former Head football coach
Tim Miles
Darin Erstad

Yeah, let's keep asking his approval on athletic hires.