• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ego Ferguson released

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol talk about hyperbole. You have no idea if "his vision and patience is special". This is the kind of bs stuff idiots just say to sound smart. And you have no idea if he's "humble", you don't know him personally.

You keep embarrassing yourself.

Are you capable of shutting the fuck up?

Listen to your logic...you don't know, BUT I DO!?!

What a fucking clown you are.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so genius will you look into the future and tell us if this current staff will succeed in getting the bears respectable in the division?

Impossible to tell but I am optimistic. I will have a firm answer after this draft however and long before the picks hit the field. It all depends on this year's draft.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you capable of shutting the fuck up?

Listen to your logic...you don't know, BUT I DO!?!

What a fucking clown you are.

No dumb dumb. I'm making a prediction. HELLO! Earth to planet dumb dumb. I'm making a prediction and you're stating i'm already wrong when it hasn't happened yet. Dolt.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dumb dumb. I'm making a prediction. HELLO! Earth to planet dumb dumb. I'm making a prediction and you're stating i'm already wrong when it hasn't happened yet. Dolt.

Actually dippy..this thread is about an alleged prediction about Ego, while stating that everyone else said the opposite, while providing zero proof, links or anything of any substance whatsoever. Just you being your usual obnoxious self.

When you end up dead wrong on Howard, I will be sure these genius predictions aren't lost.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually dippy..this thread is about an alleged prediction about Ego, while stating that everyone else said the opposite, while providing zero proof, links or anything of any substance whatsoever. Just you being your usual obnoxious self.

When you end up dead wrong on Howard, I will be sure these genius predictions aren't lost.

Second time in a row you change the subject after being schooled. Nice try skippy.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second time in a row you change the subject after being schooled. Nice try skippy.

3oz8xLd9DJq2l2VFtu.gif

steve59

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunno if the kid will be as good after teams have enough film of his tendencies but, with a new q and noname WR it will make the bears more 1 dimensional and probably easier to defend.