• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Bos's guards & young bucks would give the Cavs fits. They already didn't like defending for any long periods of time & then you add Bos's athletic/fresh legs advantage & I knew they could make it tough for Cle. I just didn't see Cle going down 0-2 to start the series.

I really don't know how Lue can adjust short of his team becoming more athletic & younger overnight. lol

He can’t.
Hopefully the officiating isnt geared to help ratings.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot Eric Snow, Anderson Varejao, Boobie Gibson, Damon Jones and Donyell Marshall....
Word is Boobie Gibson is busy trying his hand in acting - last sighting was on Love & Hip Hop borrowing other guy's girls. :dhd:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ideally, Love would be the #2 and they'd need a solid #3. Love showed some ability to be that #2, but he also missed 23 games, so he wasn't real dependable.
Yea I agree Love was supposed to fill in for Kyrie - yet he can't carry the load while LBJ sits. So, they're back to the drawing board.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would have if anyone would have taken the bet...lol...i tried. no on had the balls to

Its all about championships with LeBron and you’ve run from 99% of proposed Finals bets for going on 4 years.

Please don’t act like you have any balls.

#wontbetmonoplymoney

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all about championships with LeBron and you’ve run from 99% of proposed Finals bets for going on 4 years.

#wontbetmonoplymoney

LMFAO @Wiggy trying to act like he's got balls the size of grapefruits alluva sudden...

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO @Wiggy trying to act like he's got balls the size of grapefruits alluva sudden...
Clearly he's too worried about LBJ's to know anything about his own.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#wontbetmonoplymoney
i know you are obsessed with me because i tell the truth about your Heat....but cmon man....its getting a little bit creepy at this point

my offer does stand for anyone that wants to take it--- Cavs are down 2-0

2-1 if anyone wants to take it they are more than welcome ot

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all about championships with LeBron
#wontbetmonoplymoney
sports is all about having fun in your leisure time. if people just watched sports to see their team win a title- sports wouldnt exist.

1 out of 32 or 1/30 win a title every year, depending on the sport.

Please do not try and tell me how i can enjoy watching sports. You can officialy eat shit and die.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know you are obsessed with me because i tell the truth about your Heat....but cmon man....its getting a little bit creepy at this point

my offer does stand for anyone that wants to take it--- Cavs are down 2-0

2-1 if anyone wants to take it they are more than welcome ot

Actually @trojanfan12 pointed out your Heat obsession.
I don’t give a fuck.

Alot of it is the truth.
Thing is , nobody is arguing differently.
Thats why its pointless for you to post it 100x
The reason you do is what you’d call self defense, everyone else sees it as exactly what it is
deflection about everything you are wrong about

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually @trojanfan12 pointed out your Heat obsession.
I don’t give a fuck.

Alot of it is the truth.
Thing is , nobody is arguing differently.
Thats why its pointless for you to post it 100x
The reason you do is what you’d call self defense, everyone else sees it as exactly what it is
deflection about everything you are wrong about
It's also classic trolling, find something in your target that he knows is a weakness and just keep going at it. Trolling is part of the fun here, but that tactic is really low quality. Troll better, @WiggyRuss

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sports is all about having fun in your leisure time. if people just watched sports to see their team win a title- sports wouldnt exist.

1 out of 32 or 1/30 win a title every year, depending on the sport.

Please do not try and tell me how i can enjoy watching sports. You can officialy eat shit and die.

I totally agree.
Strange you’d post this though.
Ive been telling you I enjoy watching the product the Heats put on the court the last 2 seasons, but you seem to not be able to accept it.

I expect some needed change to be made this summer, but thats a different topic.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree.
Strange you’d post this though.
Ive been telling you I enjoy watching the product the Heats put on the court the last 2 seasons, but you seem to not be able to accept it.

I expect some needed change to be made this summer, but thats a different topic.
i nver said you shouldnt enjoy the heat

i just said the very worst place to be in the NBA is a low level Eastern Conference playoff or lotto team and that Riley has done a terrible job. You tried to say how great they were.

Ill never tell anyone that they shouldnt enjoy watching their team- shit i am a browns fan. But i think its the it makes no logical sense to sign a bunch of mediocre players and burn any chance at having cap space when yo uhave zero stars, and trade away all your pciks well int othe future when you have no chance at winning anything.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why in the world do these teams get 3 days off?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i nver said you shouldnt enjoy the heat

i just said the very worst place to be in the NBA is a low level Eastern Conference playoff or lotto team and that Riley has done a terrible job. You tried to say how great they were.

Ill never tell anyone that they shouldnt enjoy watching their team- shit i am a browns fan. But i think its the it makes no logical sense to sign a bunch of mediocre players and burn any chance at having cap space when yo uhave zero stars, and trade away all your pciks well int othe future when you have no chance at winning anything.

I said how great they were ?

Im pretty sure Ive said:

They were 30-11 , 2nd half last year and that I preferred to see what they could do ( now last season) vs give up 2-3 core players to make room for a max player who wasn’t elite.

I’ve also said Im not into the multi year tank and be horrible thing because of the time and monetary investment I put into the season.

If I was of the mindset of ‘they suck, so im not watching or going’, then yes, I could see not giving a fuck and then bandwagon again when they got good, but thats not me.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Lebron to do what he did the other night, and for Love to be very solid, and to still lose pretty easily, thats a bad sign IMO

Was it really easily, though? The Cavs were in control of that game for 2.5 quarters.

Then Love goes cold. Korver goes cold. JR stays cold. LeBron hits the locker room with a neck issue and isn't the same after.

I just don't think that "LeBron had a 40 point triple double and Love put up 20 and they still lost by double digits" really tells an accurate story.

It also doesn't take HCA into account, which thus far for Boston has been a pretty signifigant factor.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the schedule is a joke, Cavs end the Raptors series on Monday. First game is on Sunday, then Tuesday, now Saturday, then every other day the rest of the way. How does that make sense?