• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @WiggyRuss can you answer me sir?

There's going to come a point where you will have to stop running away from my bet
@bksballer89 and @TurnUpTheHeat

my post from April 4th

oh ive honored every bet ive ever made.....i just refuse to be rail roaded into bets i dont want to make by some group/hive mentality.

i mean- i bet Tlance last year on the Finals- I could have easily made the same bet with @TurnUpTheHeat but at that point after literally MONTHS of saying the same thing its kinda funny to make the same bet with someone else and see him get his panties in a bunch about it.

ill say the same thing this year as i said last year too- if the Cavs make the Finals and they have their big 3 healthy-

i mean- to me that only makes sense- its obvious to me that if Irvng, Love and or LeBron are not healthy- the Cavs arent beating the Spurs or Warriors...its just not happening. Im not going to let loud mouths that never make bets themsleves rail road me into making a stupid bet.

but any bet that i do make- as i have in the past EVERY single time- i will OF COURSE honor.

fuck BOTH of you---- ill make a bet with WHO I want to make a bet with. Ive have already expressed to Mecca i will be making a bet with her. I want nothing to DO with either of you bitter Heat fans. ESPECIALLY after running your mouths off about the Cavs defense - lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron calls pursuit of Jordan 'personal goal'

With LeBron James needing 28 points to pass Michael Jordan (5,987 points) for first place on the all-time postseason scoring list, the Cleveland Cavaliers star elaborated on his personal pursuit of Jordan's legacy."It's just a personal goal of mine," James said Thursday before Cavs shootaround in preparation of Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Boston Celtics. "It has nothing to do with passing the rings, passing the points, passing MVPs. It's just my personal goal to keep me motivated -- that's all."

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's Brad Stevens drawing up now? Only he knows

been so impressed with Stevens. One of the best in the biz.

Not many coaches id rather have in the league. I think he is even becoming a guy who inspires so much confidence that he is a recruiting plus to free agents.

Best coach in the East?----- hmmmm.....

id say yes.

out west id take Pop and Carlisle....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

my post from April 4th

oh ive honored every bet ive ever made.....i just refuse to be rail roaded into bets i dont want to make by some group/hive mentality.

i mean- i bet Tlance last year on the Finals- I could have easily made the same bet with @TurnUpTheHeat but at that point after literally MONTHS of saying the same thing its kinda funny to make the same bet with someone else and see him get his panties in a bunch about it.

ill say the same thing this year as i said last year too- if the Cavs make the Finals and they have their big 3 healthy-

i mean- to me that only makes sense- its obvious to me that if Irvng, Love and or LeBron are not healthy- the Cavs arent beating the Spurs or Warriors...its just not happening. Im not going to let loud mouths that never make bets themsleves rail road me into making a stupid bet.

but any bet that i do make- as i have in the past EVERY single time- i will OF COURSE honor.

fuck BOTH of you---- ill make a bet with WHO I want to make a bet with. Ive have already expressed to Mecca i will be making a bet with her. I want nothing to DO with either of you bitter Heat fans. ESPECIALLY after running your mouths off about the Cavs defense - lol.

LMFAOOOO

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREAT article by Windhorst-

LeBron James' boulevard of broken East teams

Well after midnight, a fatigued and frustrated Chauncey Billups slumped in a chair at his house and reluctantly turned on SportsCenter, knowing what he was going to see.

On the last day of May in 2007, the first hot night of the late spring in suburban Detroit, the Detroit Pistons lost a crushing overtime home game to the Cleveland Cavaliers and their precocious 22-year-old star, LeBron James.

Billups watched the highlights showing James scoring 29 of his team's last 30 points to upset the Pistons in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals to take a stunning 3-2 series lead over the No. 1 seed Pistons, a team that had owned the Cavs over the previous few seasons.

The behind-the-back escape dribble that set up a dagger jumper. The vicious basket attack that came with so much force that Billups' defensive stalwart teammate, Tayshaun Prince, cowered out of instinctive self-preservation. The twisting underhanded layup that proved to be the game winner as James zigzagged through the Pistons' famously stout defensive layers.

"I didn't realize until then what he'd done to us," Billups said. "I sat there and watched it and I said to myself, 'He's figured it out.' I figured it out, too. I knew we were going to be done, it was the start of the end for us."

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors were like what 70% chance to win all before the playoffs. I actually saw one that said the Cav had a less than 5% chance, not sure if that was accurate, if they can pull it off it would be a great upset even for the defending champs. I just hope everyone is healthy

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

my post from April 4th

Maybe you can get the Cavs to wear a special edition rainbow uniform in order of your gayness?

Anyway, remember the saying "He who laughs last, laughs best ".

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors were like what 70% chance to win all before the playoffs. I actually saw one that said the Cav had a less than 5% chance, not sure if that was accurate, if they can pull it off it would be a great upset even for the defending champs. I just hope everyone is healthy
they need to get out of tonight healthy. Boston in a closeout game is gonna be pushing the limits thats for sure.

12-1 in the East does have a nice ring to it. lol......the Finals has a set start date no matter how long this series goes.

If they end it tonight i think they will still have almost a week off...plenty of time.--- actually- i like that better than 10 days off...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not the retard that suggest MINUTES PER GAME means something compared to overall minutes.

I mean- you are not retarded enough to think youd rather play 20 games at 35 minutes a game than 13 games at 40 minutes a game are you?

No.
I'm saying that even if the Cavs win tonight which means James played 1 less game then last year, he's had to work harder this year for the most part.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 finals start no matter what- a week from today.

I think thats ideal---- a couple days off- and then get ready and prepared.....i think a week is preferable to 10+ days to be honest with you at this point

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James- minutes to get out of the East

Cavs 16/17- 497 (thus far)
Cavs 15/16- 531 FIFTH HIGHEST
Cavs 14/15- 570 FOURTH HIGHEST
Heat 13/14- 573 THIRD HIGHEST
Heat 12/13- 658 SECOND HIGHEST
Heat 11/12- 763 HIGHEST

you guys see a pattern here?

LOL.

great call to jump ship when he did.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are officially a moron.

Says the ass clown who needs clarification from @Mecca as to what the field is.
I'll simply in her absence.
Field would mean she's taking the Warriors and giving you the Cavs and or Celtics, which prob was meant as a joke, but you're too naïve to get it.

Anyway, she offered you (I think) exactly what I proposed.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron James- minutes to get out of the East

Cavs 16/17- 498 (thus far)
Cavs 15/16- 531
Cavs 14/15- 570
Heat 13/14- 573
Heat 12/13- 658
Heat 11/12- 763

So after tonight he will have played one less game and more total minutes then last year.
Isn't that what I said I thought?:L

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 finals start no matter what- a week from today.

I think thats ideal---- a couple days off- and then get ready and prepared.....i think a week is preferable to 10+ days to be honest with you at this point

A week is definitely enough time assuming they finish them off tonight