• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ECF: Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavs

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah well, too many days until this thing kicks off. but hey, it's Friday...:thumb:

have a good one, folks, folkETTEs, and even LeClown dick riders...

Reactions: LAD

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooh God.

this one fucker --- EVERYDAY the last 4 days has sniffled and norted CONSTANTL during the bar review course ---

i finally called him out on it, asked him if he was sick- offered him kleenex and told him i cant take it anymore

and this girl came over and pulled me to the side and said the kid has turrets and cant help it....WHOOPS!

backfire.gif

:D

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You apparently haven't been watching Warriors games, particularly McGee. He might've been the MVP for game 3 alone against the Spurs. He actually is a decent player when given a stable franchise.
When he's asked to only play to his strengths - which are to protect the rim & rebound - he's great. On this Dubs team he doesn't have any other responsibilities. His scoring is a bonus.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he's asked to only play to his strengths - which are to protect the rim & rebound - he's great. On this Dubs team he doesn't have any other responsibilities. His scoring is a bonus.

His role is the same as TT's on the Cavs. He seems to blossom at this role where he's not counted on to do anything offensively.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His role is the same as TT's on the Cavs. He seems to blossom at this role where he's not counted on to do anything offensively.
What JaVale does is more of what I would've hoped Bogut could do in terms of blocks & rebounds.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooh God.

this one fucker --- EVERYDAY the last 4 days has sniffled and norted CONSTANTL during the bar review course ---

i finally called him out on it, asked him if he was sick- offered him kleenex and told him i cant take it anymore

and this girl came over and pulled me to the side and said the kid has turrets and cant help it....WHOOPS!

Should have told him to keep his fucking turrets outside of the classroom, then call him a fucking asshole.

Most people don't know this, but it's pretty rare for someone with tourrette syndrome to actually yell obscenities randomly, only about 1 in 10 people with turrets suffer from Coprolalia.

So if you've met someone with turrets, and they just start blurting out curse words or call you a fucking faggot, and they cover it up by saying they have turrets, they probably don't have Coprolalia and probably just actually think you're a fucking faggot.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
many of the same people who said Kyrie was not even a top 6-7 point guard are now trying to say the Cavs are a super team.

I mean- at least try not to embarass yourself by totally contradicting yourself.

I cant say whether the Cavs are a super team or not until there is an actual definition of what a "super team" is.

Is it a collection of names? A collection of top 20 guys? A collection of guys that were or used to be all stars or all nba players? Is a team a super team because of their record?

is whereever LeBron plays a super team because he is just that good? Was OKC a super team with RW, Durant and Ibaka (when Ibaka was really good).

Until there is an actual definition that you can declare and a set of criteria- people will just continue to run their mouths and contradict themselves.

Hedge all you want.

The Cavs are a Super Team.

All these experts are wrong. But, you aren't?

#EpicFail

DEFINITELY SUPER-TEAMS
GS.png
2016-17 Golden State Warriors

Superstars: Stephen Curry, Kevin DurantStars: Klay Thompson, Draymond Green*

(*You can definitely make the argument for those two as superstars, I'm just playing it conservatively here.)

CLE.png
2014-16 Cleveland Cavaliers

Superstars: LeBron James
Stars: Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving

LAL.png
2003-04 Los Angeles Lakers

Superstars: Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'Neal, Karl Malone, Gary Payton
Stars: None

LAL.png
2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers

Superstars: Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Pau Gasol*

(*Nash had slipped, but was still an incredible player coming off the 2012 season; the injuries hadn't really ruined him yet because he was still with Phoenix's magical training staff. Gasol was still considered one of, if not the best big man in the league at that point.)

MIA.png
2010-14 Miami Heat

Superstars: LeBron James, Dwyane Wade
Stars: Chris Bosh

BOS.png
2007-13 Boston Celtics

Superstars: Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce*
Stars: Ray Allen, Rajon Rondo

(*Realistically this was only a super-team until about 2012 when they lost to the Heat in the Eastern Conference finals. What's interesting is that they were a super-team with the "Three Amigos" and then at the time when Allen started to slide with age, becoming just a spot-up shooter, Rondo emerged.)

Open Court: Superteams in the NBA - NBA.com

http://www.foxsports.com.au/basketb...p/news-story/1f42f19d02ea040f64997d833b8a37c6

What Should the NBA Do When Nobody Can Touch the Superteams?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hedge all you want.

The Cavs are a Super Team.

All these experts are wrong. But, you aren't?

#EpicFail

DEFINITELY SUPER-TEAMS
GS.png
2016-17 Golden State Warriors

Superstars: Stephen Curry, Kevin DurantStars: Klay Thompson, Draymond Green*

(*You can definitely make the argument for those two as superstars, I'm just playing it conservatively here.)

CLE.png
2014-16 Cleveland Cavaliers

Superstars: LeBron James
Stars: Kevin Love, Kyrie Irving

LAL.png
2003-04 Los Angeles Lakers

Superstars: Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O'Neal, Karl Malone, Gary Payton

LAL.png
2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers

Superstars: Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Pau Gasol*

(*Nash had slipped, but was still an incredible player coming off the 2012 season; the injuries hadn't really ruined him yet because he was still with Phoenix's magical training staff. Gasol was still considered one of, if not the best big man in the league at that point.)

MIA.png
2010-14 Miami Heat

Superstars: LeBron James, Dwyane Wade
Stars: Chris Bosh

BOS.png
2007-13 Boston Celtics

Superstars: Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce*
Stars: Ray Allen, Rajon Rondo

(*Realistically this was only a super-team until about 2012 when they lost to the Heat in the Eastern Conference finals. What's interesting is that they were a super-team with the "Three Amigos" and then at the time when Allen started to slide with age, becoming just a spot-up shooter, Rondo emerged.)

Open Court: Superteams in the NBA - NBA.com

http://www.foxsports.com.au/basketb...p/news-story/1f42f19d02ea040f64997d833b8a37c6

What Should the NBA Do When Nobody Can Touch the Superteams?

giphy.gif