• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

EC Finals Series Thread | (3) Boston Bruins vs. (5) Tampa Bay Lightning

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last 5 minutes of the game was BRUINS HOCKEY... why can they not play like that for 60 minutes. They are going to have to tomorrow. If they dont, I am going to be extremely let down. TT played too good this year for them to fall short of the Finals. I am not saying they deserve the Cup by any means, but I am saying they deserve to be in the Finals. I dont see TT playing this well next year. They NEED to pull it out tomorrow.

whats your thoughts on why the PP is struggling? Mine is Kaberle. He just wont shoot that puck. he passes on almost every chance to. I think that takes some wind out and makes everyone else overthink their next play.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, let's get this thread back on track...

GAGNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whats your thoughts on why the PP is struggling? Mine is Kaberle. He just wont shoot that puck. he passes on almost every chance to. I think that takes some wind out and makes everyone else overthink their next play.

Kaberle is a definite... I cant believe Roenick is the only one that figured out how to solve the 1-3-1 last night. The guy is a fucking retard. They need to dump it diagonally across their zone, it worked last night and then they never did it again. We are dumping and not chasing, were not getting to it, and when we do, someone is out of position along the boards and it goes out. Kaberle is definitely to blame. He is a great passer, but he needs to just throw it on net. They are on the right track with Chara screening, that is a great idea. But they just need to go for the dirty goals.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaberle is a definite... I cant believe Roenick is the only one that figured out how to solve the 1-3-1 last night. The guy is a fucking retard. They need to dump it diagonally across their zone, it worked last night and then they never did it again. We are dumping and not chasing, were not getting to it, and when we do, someone is out of position along the boards and it goes out. Kaberle is definitely to blame. He is a great passer, but he needs to just throw it on net. They are on the right track with Chara screening, that is a great idea. But they just need to go for the dirty goals.

yeah I was thinking that as well about Chara. We used to do it with Jovo back in teh day when it struggled. not so worried about PP now for us :).

Julien is a strange strange coach. this will be a big game for him Friday.

FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on topic. I think game 7 will be a goalie duel, TT vs. Rolo. 1-0 OT.

I agree that it'll be low scoring.
That line-"The pressure's on Boston,they're at home is irrelevant.
Pressure's on both-very simple,you lose,you go home.

I,m hoping that this game will be played 5 on 5 for the majority,and the ref's don't call a dumbass penalty(unwarranted) that decides the outcome.

This has been a hell of a series,and both teams are deserving of being in the finals.

Good luck to both.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I was thinking that as well about Chara. We used to do it with Jovo back in teh day when it struggled. not so worried about PP now for us :).

Julien is a strange strange coach. this will be a big game for him Friday.

FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY

CJ needs to go regardless of how far we go. Even if we go all the way. The guy is a retard. He can not adjust or motivate the team.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJ needs to go regardless of how far we go. Even if we go all the way. The guy is a retard. He can not adjust or motivate the team.

I Was going to mention it but didnt want to get on that subject. I think its a for sure if they lose. but if they get into the SCF he will be there next year.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruins will win game 7, Jacobs is pleased as punch to get all that extra beer, pretzel and hot dog revenue...

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

paulgedeon-bill.jpg

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much class here. Maybe you should read my post in the other thread.

When you lose you lose, no excuses that what separates us as hockey fans and the rest of the sports.

Sorry you lost but it's part of the game, you cant have two winners.

Why say the TB fans are garbage? Maybe all fans that win are garbage.

Maybe it's just me.

I agree Boss. I guess Some Bruins fans forget what happened last year after we lost to Philly, or after game 1 of this series when Bruins fans were throwing shit on the ice. It's pathetic when ANY fan throws something on the ice (octopi and catfish excluded)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This had to be resurrected? And now my own brethren is siding against me... :L

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there are more of them on here, and they are from Boston, so ganging up on 1 chick is their idea of a fair fight?

:pop2:

Just to point out i only saw 1 Boston fan say something negative towards Tampa fans. If I miss something, I apologize.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see CJ show some balls and stand up...

Why is this TB fans being garbage thing being dragged out?

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This had to be resurrected? And now my own brethren is siding against me... :L
I had a feeling this was going to happen when I saw BTM respond to much earlier posts in this thread. I saw that he was just trying to catch up to the evening's "festivities" :L

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next season I am not going to be a part of GNT's. I am just going to go out for every game. I prefer to be surrounded by other fans, drinking beer, and yelling profane words at the TV(s).

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...

the person I am on here, is the same person I am to anyones face. I have never once gotten "butthurt" on this board, because I can roll with the punches, just like anyone else should. This isn't fucking women's volleyball were following here.

If me thinking that fans are garbage because they are pelting my team with "midget tennis racquets", and I find that to be fucking bullshit... then perhaps I should just find somewhere else to talk hockey.

I feel like this place has turned into a fucking high school womans bath room. Little clicks and fucking gossip non-stop. I deal with enough drama in real life, I don't need it online as well.

Ok Jeff, we understand what you meant. But next time maybe be specific about which fans you meant, ie the ones throwing shit on the ice. It's happened in Boston on more than one occasion and I will point out you called out those Boston fans also. I think we all agree throwing shit on the ice is inexcusable.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to go that far, Jeff. No one is purposefully dragging out the topic. BTM just happens to be catching up to the posts he missed, without reading the entire thread first. :rolleyes: