• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Tampa Bay Lightning(2) vs. Montreal Canadiens(3) | ECQF

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comeds...celebration time?

Maryland Crab Cakes and cold beer for everyone...comeds is picking up the tab!

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Lee is actually my friend's brother-in-law but 1 of the worst refs in the league.

The Latvian should have started tonight for TB. They might have had a chance if he did.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is up with this reffing. Id be pissed if I was a TB fan.

I find that 4-0 series are often the result of lobsided refereeing in every single game.

Crab cakes and Habs' hockey!! That's what Maryland does!!!

Congrats, Comeds.

Is it just me, or are the Habs the really good team that almost nobody is talking about? They are flying under the radar. I'll be cheering for them the rest of the way if Columbus can't win, because the rest of the teams in the East are, excuse my language, poopy.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or are the Habs the really good team that almost nobody is talking about? They are flying under the radar. I'll be cheering for them the rest of the way if Columbus can't win, because the rest of the teams in the East are, excuse my language, poopy.

:stephena:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, would have never guessed sweep. Now I have a stress free week watching the other games.

Yes, I will pay for it by Paypal©. Most fine places take it. Enjoy!

I find that 4-0 series are often the result of lobsided refereeing in every single game.

Crab cakes and Habs' hockey!! That's what Maryland does!!!

Congrats, Comeds.

The Habs are so hot and cold. They had some hot streaks where they not only beat some good teams but looked really solid doing it. Then they had some losing streaks where they lose to anyone and look horrible. Weird team at times.

The week should give Galchenyuk and Moen more time to heal. I think if healthy Galchenyuk needs to play but I'm not sure who I would sit.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not see a sweep coming at all, no Bishop ruined all hope for TB. Congrats on the win, Comeds. Enjoy the week or so off from games

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if posted elsewhere already, but now that Tampa's season is over, the news should start filtering out giving more detail about injuries.

Turns out Bishop's injury was actually a dislocated elbow.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought you said "celebration"

Crab cakes and generally not knowing what the fuck hockey is!! That's what Maryland does!!!

Congrats, Comeds.

FTFY :D

Habs are a solid team. They got (unneeded) help a little, but they capitalized on it. And the gap between the top of the Bolts roster to the middle of it was exposed. Just not enough there to make the Habs really think about using their top checkers against anyone but Stamkos' line. Future looks bright in TB.

Not sure if posted elsewhere already, but now that Tampa's season is over, the news should start filtering out giving more detail about injuries.

Turns out Bishop's injury was actually a dislocated elbow.

ow ow ow

BlueWolfZero

Disruptive troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The week should give Galchenyuk and Moen more time to heal. I think if healthy Galchenyuk needs to play but I'm not sure who I would sit.

Likely be Bournoval(spelling) but his play in that series hasn't warranted him being taken out of the lineup. That said, if it is the B's Montreal plays, I would go with Moen. You need those hard nosed players vs Boston and I don't know if Galchenyuk would handle that well.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WPFIf11.gif