• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Early Niner draft thoughts

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Many weeks ago you said he's as good as Darelle Revis. Do you still think so?

A. I didn't.

B. Are you just going to continue to dodge the question? That's very Cazic of you.

C. Do you still feel Jenkins is the DPOY?

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A. I didn't.

B. Are you just going to continue to dodge the question? That's very Cazic of you.

C. Do you still feel Jenkins is the DPOY?

Yes you said that.

And

Janoris Jenkins = Alex Smith
Chris Culliver = Aaron Rodgers

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes you said that.

And

Janoris Jenkins = Alex Smith
Chris Culliver = Aaron Rodgers

Seeing why you flunked out of law school.

Do.
You.
Still.
Think.
Janoris.
Jenkins.
Is.
Defensive.
Player.
Of.
The.
Year?

Or will you continue to be a pussy in this "conversation" and avoid your claim like it's got the plague?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Crims, you don't find it a little disturbing that for the limited snaps that he receives he tends to give up too many big plays!? People a blind and bias when it comes to their own beloved team. He is a major concern going into the playoffs. He gives up just as many big plays as comparison to starters (Rogers) who earns double his snap counts.

I think some of the big plays are a concern, but the completions against he Pats weren't a huge concern to me given how hard they were to defend. I think he' a solid young player who is improving, and has done a good job matching up especially against bigger WRs.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seeing why you flunked out of law school.

Do.
You.
Still.
Think.
Janoris.
Jenkins.
Is.
Defensive.
Player.
Of.
The.
Year?

Or will you continue to be a pussy in this "conversation" and avoid your claim like it's got the plague?

:stfu:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think some of the big plays are a concern, but the completions against he Pats weren't a huge concern to me given how hard they were to defend. I think he' a solid young player who is improving, and has done a good job matching up especially against bigger WRs.

He better shows up next weekend.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Muah.

Remember the impossible, Aaron Rodgers is playing himself next weekend. Wow!

I guess since you won't disagree with your previous statement, you still have Janoris Jenkins as DPOY.

I shouldn't be surprised. You latch on to guys in their draft years and convince yourself that no matter what, they become stars.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I guess since you won't disagree with your previous statement, you still have Janoris Jenkins as DPOY.

I shouldn't be surprised. You latch on to guys in their draft years and convince yourself that no matter what, they become stars.

I had that exact thought about a half hour ago but I held off on saying it. Thank you.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Whatever makes you feel better boo boo muah.

Cully = Rodgers

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Whatever makes you feel better boo boo muah.

Cully = Rodgers

Jenkins = DPOY.

Tell us again how great Sam Bradford is too, princess.

Have you heard from the University of Phoenix? Are they willing to accept you back into their law school?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did mention it. People think I'm playing. I just made up the part about him being a registered sex offender. I cringed when he made that comment I just never asked him to elaborate on that personal issue.

I'm not going to generalized all Canadians but that'll be stupid and senseless of me. But being in the cold too long in your mothers house can trigger some sickening behavior.

After his comments in the other thread, I have to believe you. It's pretty easy to tell he has serious issues.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jenkins made plays but he made a lot of gambles to get those plays.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has Culliver done other than give up big plays?

he's played well. our pass d has been pretty good overal. imo cully had a better season than rogers

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jenkins made plays but he made a lot of gambles to get those plays.

As long as his gambles are paying off more than not, then he is doing precisely what a DB should do.