• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Lions

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course The Pack won as well keeping them in the hunt. Rodgers licking his chops to play

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it looks like the pressure is back on us.Boy everything is working the she-gals way lol

Does it all really even matter though? What NFC team is winning in Seattle?

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Now it looks like Peterson will be out against them. Unreal how lucky they are getting with calls and injuries!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you let a dome team come in your house in this weather and kick your ass?

HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAA @ Eagles Fans today :laugh3:

Open mouth, insert foot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA @ Twisted today :laugh3:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Open mouth, insert foot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA @ Twisted today :laugh3:

No need to laugh at me ..... Yall almost lost to a dome team. Weather is supposed to be friendly to the home team? Correct?

Not to mention yall scored off two bad penalties.... Cant say the Refs didnt play home team favorites today Nick

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez, ok Twist3d. We suck and we dont have a top run game and we only win because of the refs cheating for us. The Lions scored one TD on offense and stayed in the game cause of superior play by one return man who scored 2 return TDs. 309 yards rushing but we won cause the refs cheated. 228 total yards by the Lions, almost 500 by the Eagles. Dang those cheating refs.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
34 to 20 and we had a clear TD that we kneeled down on which would have been at least 40 to 20.

Almost 500 yards of offense to 238 for the Lions.

2 returns for TDs kept the Lions in that game but we almost lost and the refs cheated for us. OKIE DOKIE!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The scores went lop sided in the 4th quarter ....

until that point in the game a DOME TEAM had owned you in 8 inches of snow....

brag on your offense all you want ... you sound like the Skins fans of last year bragging they had the best running attack in football and their Qb of the future......

It's a college offense ... Kelly's offense is high speed designed to get plays off before the defense can adjust ..... and like some of us said with the read option ... and the wild cat before it ....

Its a fluke system that will last ONE year in the NFL before it gets owned and forgotten

Take that as you want

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly hope you are correct twist but with all of the changes they made in the off season, it has certainly been impressive.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly hope you are correct twist but with all of the changes they made in the off season, it has certainly been impressive.

impressive? nah

above what I thougt ..... certainly.

I dont think they could beat a healthy tough defense though. Not San Fran ... Not Carolina. Not Seattle.
and dont think they could win a shoot out with the likes of New Orleans ....

and Id bet money I'm sure of the college system not holding up next year .... seen it too many times.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The scores went lop sided in the 4th quarter ....

until that point in the game a DOME TEAM had owned you in 8 inches of snow....

brag on your offense all you want ... you sound like the Skins fans of last year bragging they had the best running attack in football and their Qb of the future......

It's a college offense ... Kelly's offense is high speed designed to get plays off before the defense can adjust ..... and like some of us said with the read option ... and the wild cat before it ....

Its a fluke system that will last ONE year in the NFL before it gets owned and forgotten

Take that as you want

Bellichek runs a very similar offense in NE, and if stats checked out, I believe his team leads league in plays ran per game...........that system hes run for years now. so LOL at it lasting one year in NFL

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bellichek runs a very similar offense in NE, and if stats checked out, I believe his team leads league in plays ran per game...........that system hes run for years now. so LOL at it lasting one year in NFL

I dont even see it as close .... Similar? Not
Is Foles Brady?
Does New England have a running back?
Does Philly run 2 tight end sets?

wtf do you see similar?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont even see it as close .... Similar? Not
Is Foles Brady?
Does New England have a running back?
Does Philly run 2 tight end sets?

wtf do you see similar?

Foles has better stats then Brady this year... but Brady is an all time great. Foles has had 7 nice games. BIG DIFFERENCE. But compairing QBs has NOTHING to do with what system the run.

NE doesn't have a star RB which makes their offense much more college-gimmick like then the Eagles. Compairing RB's talent has nothing to do with pointing out their offensive schemes.

Yes, the Eagles do run two TE sets. Did you watch the Eagles game vs the Cards. They played a ton of two TE sets. Our rookie Ertz (TE) had 5 catched for 69 yards and 2 TD and Celek had 4 catches for 29 yards and a TD. So yes, we do frequently run two TE sets.

What I see similar is that Bellichek has been close to Chip for years and called Chip how to run his system with the Pats. They speed up the game and are tops in the league in offensive plays very similar to Philly. I dont see how teams keep the Eagles or the Pats from slowing down???

They both play the spread offense. The Pats have been running a similar system but the Pats are more like a college team... and they've been doing it for years. The Eagles are legit cause they run the ball at a 60% clip. Thats not a fluke college offense. Thats a run the ball down your throat offense.

Compairing us to the Redskins is just naive. THey had a top run game cause they had a great RB and a QB who can run a lot too. Foles runs a 5.2 forty. The Eagles are straight up just NFL style running the rock.

Just man up like everyone else on this board and give a fairly good Eagles team their props Twist3d.

Last edited by a moderator:

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why even bother debating with a cowboys, spurs and braves fan? :rollseyes:

not to mention he talks about defense when the eagles put up 24 points against zona (5th) 36 against the giants (10th) and 31 against tampa (13th) - they couldn't do anything the other giants game because barkley played almost all of it.

just the fact he thinks the shotgun is some college gimmick that will be thwarted next year is enough reason to end the discussion.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why even bother debating with a cowboys, spurs and braves fan? :rollseyes:

not to mention he talks about defense when the eagles put up 24 points against zona (5th) 36 against the giants (10th) and 31 against tampa (13th) - they couldn't do anything the other giants game because barkley played almost all of it.

just the fact he thinks the shotgun is some college gimmick that will be thwarted next year is enough reason to end the discussion.

nothing to say all year .....

Go one game up and the Philthy trolls pull their heads out of the holes they been hiding in all season :L

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You are what your record says you are" Bill Parcells put it best there. That said The Eagles have taken control of the division for now and deserves it. Hopefully Dallas fines a way to pull through and win, but if The Eagles hold on it's because they earned it. Personally I would much rather have the Eagles Roster than any other team in the division. Especially Shady Mc Coy behind Peterson and Charles he's the best rb in the League.