• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles Lions

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You are what your record says you are" Bill Parcells put it best there. That said The Eagles have taken control of the division for now and deserves it. Hopefully Dallas fines a way to pull through and win, but if The Eagles hold on it's because they earned it. Personally I would much rather have the Eagles Roster than any other team in the division. Especially Shady Mc Coy behind Peterson and Charles he's the best rb in the League.

If I was building a team .... I'd take McCoy and Forte over Peterson and Charles

They are just more complete backs..... can do it all ... from put a shoulder down and run over you to catch the ball to block

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was building a team .... I'd take McCoy and Forte over Peterson and Charles

They are just more complete backs..... can do it all ... from put a shoulder down and run over you to catch the ball to block

Don't disagree. I also will agree to not give Philly fan credit for backing their teams they where all quit most of the season and now are coming out of the shadows pounding their chest. Can't give credit for being on the bandwagon. Let that be a PSA. :wtf2:

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing to say all year .....

Go one game up and the Philthy trolls pull their heads out of the holes they been hiding in all season :L

how many fans are exactly here? you made a dipshit post about a dome team kicking the eagles ass well before the game was over. also laughing at the fans. then you want to complain or call others a troll because they turn around and poke fun at you? interesting. that's typical america for you these days though. it's like a bully getting beat up and running to the parents of the kid he was picking on.

i'm also curious as to where people are hiding, considering they've won 7 of their last 9 and were a question mark to even finish around .500 this season. both the cowboys and eagles have been at the top all year long. i think you're confused and have the redskins and giants in your head.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many fans are exactly here? you made a dipshit post about a dome team kicking the eagles ass well before the game was over. also laughing at the fans. then you want to complain or call others a troll because they turn around and poke fun at you? interesting. that's typical america for you these days though. it's like a bully getting beat up and running to the parents of the kid he was picking on.

i'm also curious as to where people are hiding, considering they've won 7 of their last 9 and were a question mark to even finish around .500 this season. both the cowboys and eagles have been at the top all year long. i think you're confused and have the redskins and giants in your head.

Hiding all offseason AND season
First trip to the Cowboys board for you comes after a loss last night?

Guess what you lose one we win one ... you bury your head back in the sand ... you are what you are.

Or did I miss the invisible you ... standing up for your team all season somewhere?...... Nope ..... you grew balls when you went one game up and only then

I'll give Malco credit ... He sticks with his team no matter what .... You I give none. Your head was in a hole until after last nights game. Which makes you a bandwagon rider that goes silent when things get tough ... And we have alot of those on the Cowboys forum

Makes you the absolute worst kind of fan