• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles have the #1 Offensive Line in the NFL!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting bigger is actually as simple as eating more sandwiches.

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree with I Miss Dawkins. It is easy to gain weight... and to get bigger, especially if your goal is to get heavier. Most offensive line guys in the NFL are not lean so the dirty bulk is quite acceptable. Lane gained 30 some odd pounds a year in college. Is it odd for the average person to gain so much weight in a year... yup however, there are plenty of athletes out there that have done so.. as well as some very heavy couch potatoes.

Getting bigger is actually as simple as eating more sandwiches.

It really can be that simple.... I always get a kick out of people who say 'I can never gain weight no matter how much I try'. The fact is they eat like some anorexic chick.... or they don't eat often enough.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a couch potato who has gained a lot of weight over the years. Years ago, I was sick and lost 70 pounds. I couldn't eat. If you can 't eat - you lose weight. simple.
After i got better, I now gained back that much + 30 more. I am an old fat, man. doesn't matter I love the Eagles!

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really can be that simple.... I always get a kick out of people who say 'I can never gain weight no matter how much I try'. The fact is they eat like some anorexic chick.... or they don't eat often enough.

not enough baked goods in their diet...

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a couch potato who has gained a lot of weight over the years. Years ago, I was sick and lost 70 pounds. I couldn't eat. If you can 't eat - you lose weight. simple.
After i got better, I now gained back that much + 30 more. I am an old fat, man. doesn't matter I love the Eagles!

I like a lot of posts you put on here Old Duke and I'm right there with you on this one :suds:

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where abouts do you live Snowdog?

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moved out there to support Denver's kicker ?

lol He did go to same high school I graduated from - North Penn - but no I was out here before him

Meandered my way here through California (marriage) and then we decided to move to Colorado because of other family here