• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles have the #1 Offensive Line in the NFL!

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Naysayers will find some way to disagree with this story. I really think it is legit. A healthy Eagles O-Line is outstanding and the offensive numbers reflect that.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd trade the Eagles line for the Cowboys line in a heartbeat. I don't care what the weird nerd stats say.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd trade the Eagles line for the Cowboys line in a heartbeat. I don't care what the weird nerd stats say.

The Cowboys line has lost some pieces. That is why they are not ranked as high any more. Overall when you consider depth the Eagles are better.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
False.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Naysayers will find some way to disagree with this story. I really think it is legit. A healthy Eagles O-Line is outstanding and the offensive numbers reflect that.

Jason Kelce sucks donkey balls.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys line has lost some pieces. That is why they are not ranked as high any more. Overall when you consider depth the Eagles are better.

They still have 3 all-pros and probably another one who will be. That line is the best in the league by a fair margin IMO.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict that sometime this season, Seumalo will be the starting Center, and Warmack will be the LG.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If healthy, this line is has greatness potential. It also has depth in the interior. The starting tackles are top notch, but it quickly becomes mediocre if forced to play either Big V or Barbre.

Lane Johnson while young and healthy has missed considerable time for supplement issues and its fair to wonder if those issues will continue to dog him or perhaps worse if he has difficulty retaining his weight and strength without the extra help.

Jason Peters is a beast but is also old. Every year at his age could easily be his last. It's just a question of how long the big body will last and still be as effective.

Beyond the Wentz question, the biggest thing that will make this offense productive is the health of the tackles. If they are healthy the whole offense will look good.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict that sometime this season, Seumalo will be the starting Center, and Warmack will be the LG.

This is exactly what I'm hoping for. All we need is for Warmack to be solid in pass protection and a road grader in the run game (supposedly he's a pretty good run blocker). The Eagles are already confident in Seumalo making the line calls. He would be an upgrade at center. I'm not so sure Kelce isn't the 3rd best center on this roster.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we run the ball down the Cowboys throat!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly what I'm hoping for. All we need is for Warmack to be solid in pass protection and a road grader in the run game (supposedly he's a pretty good run blocker). The Eagles are already confident in Seumalo making the line calls. He would be an upgrade at center. I'm not so sure Kelce isn't the 3rd best center on this roster.

Kelce may be the 4th best. Wiz may even be better. He's at least more stout. He's gotta go, as far as I'm concerned.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news....it is June 29.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still would be good to have some consistency at center for Wentz, even if it's Kelce for one more year.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Lane Johnson in NYC yesterday. We were at a cafe around 48th and Lexington eating breakfast when he walked in with some other dude who I initially thought was Landry Jones, though my wife thinks it wasn't him. It was clearly Lane though.

They tried to sit them next to us in a very small square table, and Lane's friend complained, saying, we're some big guys, could we get a booth. They gave them one. All in all, he's a big guy, but not enormous in person. His arms look much smaller in person than they looked in those pics a few years back. I think he is off the juice.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Lane Johnson in NYC yesterday. We were at a cafe around 48th and Lexington eating breakfast when he walked in with some other dude who I initially thought was Landry Jones, though my wife thinks it wasn't him. It was clearly Lane though.

They tried to sit them next to us in a very small square table, and Lane's friend complained, saying, we're some big guys, could we get a booth. They gave them one. All in all, he's a big guy, but not enormous in person. His arms look much smaller in person than they looked in those pics a few years back. I think he is off the juice.
From my experience, athletes are never as big in person as they look on tv.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps the second biggest risk factor with the Eagles is Lane Johnson's ability to maintain weight and strength within the parameters of the NFL's steroid and supplement policy.

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Most athletes are smaller in real life.

2. Bicep size can be deceiving. Body leanness can make biceps seem huge and yet a fat bicep There are also genetic factors with muscle insertion.

746c.jpg

This guy did a fat loss diet, he didn't increase his bicep size but due to leanness he looks bigger overall in his after photo.

3. GNC sells many over the counter items containing chemical compounds or methods banned by the NFL. If you are not careful, it is easy to get caught up taking the wrong shit. Its thought that an amino acid product had some banned peptides in it. Yes Lane was busted for using a female fertility drug which is common in post steroid usage. However if it was on the 'approved' web app produced by the NFLPA i doubt this past issue was a clear steroid related issue.