• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles have the #1 Offensive Line in the NFL!

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelce may be the 4th best. Wiz may even be better. He's at least more stout. He's gotta go, as far as I'm concerned.

yet this coaching staff has held onto him, and will start him. They have some glaring blind spots.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From my experience, athletes are never as big in person as they look on tv.

except big ben, who looks bigger. But he also looks thick/fat.

It still amazes me that Wentz looks so cut, and is the same height and weight.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
except big ben, who looks bigger. But he also looks thick/fat.

It still amazes me that Wentz looks so cut, and is the same height and weight.

reported height/weight...

I had weights in every pocket for my HS weigh in.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have met a lot of athletes and some actually look quite big in person. Years ago (dating myself here) I got to know the former Chargers RB Chuck Muncie in California. He was a bigger back but wow, even in his retirement years he was a pretty stout dude. He was troubled in his career for drugs, actually did some time in the pen, and died pretty young at age 60, but he actually helped a lot of kids later in life running a boys and girls club in a rough neighborhood, which is how I met him.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Lane Johnson in NYC yesterday. We were at a cafe around 48th and Lexington eating breakfast when he walked in with some other dude who I initially thought was Landry Jones, though my wife thinks it wasn't him. It was clearly Lane though.

They tried to sit them next to us in a very small square table, and Lane's friend complained, saying, we're some big guys, could we get a booth. They gave them one. All in all, he's a big guy, but not enormous in person. His arms look much smaller in person than they looked in those pics a few years back. I think he is off the juice.

He was never on juice/steroids and never tested positive for it.

Premium

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was never on juice/steroids and never tested positive for it.

Umm. Let's be serious. He was twice been suspended for violating the NFL's PED's policy. He is a former QB, who added nearly 100 lbs to his somewhat slight frame in college. He definitely is a guy trying his best to build and maintain his body mass to a level that is somewhat unnatural for his frame.

While there may be nuances as to what is legal and what is not, and what is steroids and what is not, and what he knowingly or unknowingly took, the fact still remains that he has violated his employer's rules regarding that not once but twice.

I believe the third time would be an indefinite suspension so he must be extra careful. It would not be at all surprising is he has difficultly maintaining his weight under these circumstances.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's failed two tests and been suspended twice for performance enhancing drugs, not sure what you mean.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm. Let's be serious. He was twice been suspended for violating the NFL's PED's policy. He is a former QB, who added nearly 100 lbs to his somewhat slight frame in college. He definitely is a guy trying his best to build and maintain his body mass to a level that is somewhat unnatural for his frame.

While there may be nuances as to what is legal and what is not, and what is steroids and what is not, and what he knowingly or unknowingly took, the fact still remains that he has violated his employer's rules regarding that not once but twice.

I believe the third time would be an indefinite suspension so he must be extra careful. It would not be at all surprising is he has difficultly maintaining his weight under these circumstances.

You act like the guy was juicing. You act like his weight/frame are evidence against him. How about from 2014 to 2016 (the time between his 2 offenses) he was subjected to 24 drug tests per year and passed them all??? Did you see dramatic difference in his weight/frame then???

1st offense - was a drug prescribed to him by his family doctor who was unaware of the NFL substance restrictions and did not inform Johnson of them.

2nd offense - was supposedly on an approved app, and was an amino acid that the drug company did not list the ingredients. There is actually still an active law suite ongoing about this one. And didn't the very drug he took become officially allowable shortly after?

Point being, this is not a straight case of someone trying to juice. And thru dozens of negative drug tests, he did not undergo physical/muscular changes. So you are majorly misrepresenting this. But what else is new when it comes to your posts on eagles or anything having to do with them?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh. You probably believe Brian Cushing was just over-training and that Will Hill and many other athletes popped for weed just breathed second-hand smoke too, right?

Look, I think you are extremely naive if you don't think half the guys in the NFL are on something to enhance performance or improve recovery from injury and wear and tear.

Lane's real issue is that he is apparently dumb and got caught twice. He needs some better advice on how to skirt the rules.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sigh. You probably believe Brian Cushing was just over-training and that Will Hill and many other athletes popped for weed just breathed second-hand smoke too, right?

Look, I think you are extremely naive if you don't think half the guys in the NFL are on something to enhance performance or improve recovery from injury and wear and tear.

Lane's real issue is that he is apparently dumb and got caught twice. He needs some better advice on how to skirt the rules.

I believe many do. And your examples of others have nothing to do with Lane. And you didn't answer any question related to Lane. So I don't see that you really added anything that proves he was just juicing. Your conclusion that he was just dumb and got caught twice, is a rush to judgement without information imho.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, FFL, despite being caught twice already Lane Johnson is clean as a whistle. It's all a big misunderstanding.

This guy just ate a lot of sandwiches since high school to become an NFL offensive lineman.

CCMHm6kWYAEIPLX.png

Lane-Johnsons-first-meal-as-an-Eagle-Cheesesteak.-EaglesDraft.jpg

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From my earlier post? Nope, just found a good example of getting lean can visually make a person appear bigger.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, FFL, despite being caught twice already Lane Johnson is clean as a whistle. It's all a big misunderstanding.

This guy just ate a lot of sandwiches since high school to become an NFL offensive lineman.

I do see your point Igg but I am not really sold on Lane being on the juice either. I personally don't think there is any way to gain that kind of wait by juicing.......get stronger yes.....but I am not sure about weight

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on top of this, he was tested 24 times a year between the 2 incidents (may 2014 to 2016). That is plenty of time to see any significant changes. He didn't drop muscle or weight during all that time that he was tested a lot!

And to compare it to HS is a joke. Boys only BEGIN to come into their bodies starting at 16 (that's going into Junior year). Many are later bloomers, and this kid was already 6' 6" as a senior???? That is huge, but to think he would be ANYTHING like he is as a pro is ridiculous!! or you have not been around HS kids. Any comparison to his HS days as any kind of proof is a reach in the greatest way. The closest thing to truly look at is the time frame between May 2014, and 2016 when he was constantly tested, and is the closest time frame of supposedly being juiced to over a YEAR of testing that he was not. That would be the most accurate.

I am not saying he is innocent. I'm saying, I don't see nearly enough to say he is guilty, and there is very plausible evidence to suggest he may be. There is also an open case against the NFL and NFLPA on lane's behalf, as he is continuing to fight the last one, despite already having paid the consequences. I think he is skirting the edges, been dumb, and is simply getting caught, and it's been unfortunate, but not trying to juice. That is the most reasonable conclusion, TO ME, from all I've read to date.