• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

During which game this season will Auburn exceed 8000 yards?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To what I'm guessing OP was really asking: None of them still.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys ever tire of bitching and whining about my opinion? Why does every damn opinion that isn't in agreement with the other person some huge extreme with you guys? Are you just ignorant and can't see things beyond some extreme?

Oh no, someone said something that you didn't like, lets stretch things out to be in the worst possible light because everyone's too worried about ego to take things in the proper context. Kind of my point.

As for best site, I wouldn't know. I don't visit these types of sites. I didn't come from ESPN/CBS or any other site. It may be the best, I obviously like it enough to keep visiting. But it's still all about trolling and taking everything someone says to some extreme in order to attack said person rather than being engaged in serious discussion.

You guys act like bitches who got told their ass looks fat in them jeans sometimes. Oh no, that guy didn't candy coat the hoop, get him! :pound:
Epic fail...bitch about trolling, admit to trolling, try to justify trolling then pull quit picking on me. They got drugs for this bro check out your Obamacare plan.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So guise - whaddya think? When does Auburn cross the 8000 yard mark?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Epic fail...bitch about trolling, admit to trolling, try to justify trolling then pull quit picking on me. They got drugs for this bro check out your Obamacare plan.

Cry more.