• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

During which game this season will Auburn exceed 8000 yards?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. So now you're the fun police? Lighten up.

Arrested_d9d623_299526.jpg

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4ZQlgEd.gif

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
xBZrNrD.gif

:L I phrased the question poorly...
Most knew you meant for the season and just enjoy bashing posters. It probably makes them think they are better.

Only way it will happen is for them to make the SEC CCG and both playoff games, even then I doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most knew you meant for the season and just enjoy bashing posters. It probably makes them think they are better.

Only way it will happen is for them to make the SEC CCG and both playoff games, even then I doubt it.

Not entirely true.

I enjoy making fun of your spelling and general 'tardocity to make myself feel better.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea? Like that bama meltdown thread? lol at thinking only bama-centric threads belong here...

And not one Bama fan was defending him for creating that ridiculously stupid melt down thread. I also don't see any of your fellow barners defending you here in this equally ODish thread.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And not one Bama fan was defending him for creating that ridiculously stupid melt down thread. I also don't see any of your fellow barners defending you here in this equally ODish thread.

Trolling is an art some get it some don't.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling is an art some get it some don't.

It's actually pretty stupid and does nothing but dumb things down and kill quality discussion. Someone posting for the pure aspect of trying to piss people off is pretty lame for the most part. But I guess some people miss highschool.

Not to be confused with some good ole ribbing, which is fun.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's actually pretty stupid and does nothing but dumb things down and kill quality discussion. Someone posting for the pure aspect of trying to piss people off is pretty lame for the most part. But I guess some people miss highschool.

Not to be confused with some good ole ribbing, which is fun.

Oh how the kettle likes to preach to the pot.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh how the kettle likes to preach to the pot.

I troll because that's all the hoop is good for. Serious sports discussion is frowned upon.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I troll because that's all the hoop is good for. Serious sports discussion is frowned upon.

Do you ever tire of bitching and whining? There is a reason you stick around and that's because this is the best college football talk site on the internet so put your big boy pants on and quit being a sensitive Sally.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you ever tire of bitching and whining? There is a reason you stick around and that's because this is the best college football talk site on the internet so put your big boy pants on and quit being a sensitive Sally.

Do you guys ever tire of bitching and whining about my opinion? Why does every damn opinion that isn't in agreement with the other person some huge extreme with you guys? Are you just ignorant and can't see things beyond some extreme?

Oh no, someone said something that you didn't like, lets stretch things out to be in the worst possible light because everyone's too worried about ego to take things in the proper context. Kind of my point.

As for best site, I wouldn't know. I don't visit these types of sites. I didn't come from ESPN/CBS or any other site. It may be the best, I obviously like it enough to keep visiting. But it's still all about trolling and taking everything someone says to some extreme in order to attack said person rather than being engaged in serious discussion.

You guys act like bitches who got told their ass looks fat in them jeans sometimes. Oh no, that guy didn't candy coat the hoop, get him! :pound:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think some people try to discuss cfb. But a few fail miserably. Not enough in the brain tank to do it.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys ever tire of bitching and whining about my opinion? Why does every damn opinion that isn't in agreement with the other person some huge extreme with you guys? Are you just ignorant and can't see things beyond some extreme?

Oh no, someone said something that you didn't like, lets stretch things out to be in the worst possible light because everyone's too worried about ego to take things in the proper context. Kind of my point.

As for best site, I wouldn't know. I don't visit these types of sites. I didn't come from ESPN/CBS or any other site. It may be the best, I obviously like it enough to keep visiting. But it's still all about trolling and taking everything someone says to some extreme in order to attack said person rather than being engaged in serious discussion.

You guys act like bitches who got told their ass looks fat in them jeans sometimes. Oh no, that guy didn't candy coat the hoop, get him! :pound:

"It's everybody else, not me... I am not the problem, but the solution."

-4d20

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4d20, you are constantly involved in these discussions. With posters from every region in the country.

It must be miserable when you open up the hoop.

I sure wish you would enjoy it a little more. We all have our days. But man, seems like every day you are in an epic Armageddon like battle defending Saban's honor or white knighting the SEC/Bama.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4d20, you are constantly involved in these discussions. With posters from every region in the country.

It must be miserable when you open up the hoop.

I sure wish you would enjoy it a little more. We all have our days. But man, seems like every day you are in an epic Armageddon like battle defending Saban's honor or white knighting the SEC/Bama.

Because I don't ignore it.

Most people just leave. You guys may think the hoop is the best site on the internet, but many others think it's bullshit and won't waste their time on it.

But you don't want to hear that.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I don't ignore it.

Most people just leave. You guys may think the hoop is the best site on the internet, but many others think it's bullshit and won't waste their time on it.

But you don't want to hear that.

Slippery slope is slippery