• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant caught using fake twitter accounts to defend himself for going to Golden State

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and- i mean- this just goes to show where Durant is mentally....

he knows the real score deep down-- and he cant take...he just cant accept it.

he knows he totally bitched out. He knows it. if he didnt really believe it deep down would he be creating fake instagram and twitter accounts to fight with fans and children in cyberspace?

hes a newly minted Finals MVP, millions of dollars in the bank- creating fake twitter accounts to go to cyber-war with children.

Its just beyond hilarious.

AKA, Im whiny because now we got out super teamed.

Thats the real score.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @trojanfan12 I think Wiggy wanted to post this here. He posted this on the AL East Thread.

LOL
this isnt made up

@trojanfan12 has gone back through and deleted old posts of his- becuase he was so butt-hurt about them.

They had to do with him guaranteeing Dwight Howard would stay in LA and how he loved it there---- i quoted it to him

he deleted MY POST--- and then DELETED his own old post

so being called out for "not admitting when I was wrong" by someone that DELETES THEIR OWN POSTS- is equal parts (i) hilarious, (ii) pathetic, and reminds me of Cold-War era Russia when they used to blot out the disgraced leaders from photos.

NOTHING OT SEE HERE - keep moving on--- NOTHING OT SEE HERE. lol

I mean- @trojanfan12 seems like you and Durant have a LOT in common.

Are you sure you are not his "secret" twitter rep.? LOL

@SlinkyRedfoot
@Mecca
@Heatles84
@TurnUpTheHeat
@HurricaneDij39
@TheKlaw
@LogicMan

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DKCzud6UIAAbYZc

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get better players and you have a better chance at winning.

Right now, 29 other teams are going :doh: "Why didn't we think of that"? and are now undoubtedly in a bidding war for l23j's services.

It sounded good at the time lol

They also didn't really have any trade assets last year...That 1st round pick i have a feeling will be able to land a lot of players once the teams realize they have no shot. My dream player would be Davis, but i would take a cousins.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put a truth serum in Jordan about this and you will see one of the reasons he praises Westbrook so much. Shame on OKC fans for not realizing what a little bitch Durant was. We knew he was insecure by not batshit crazy.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Durant have an Alt here at tHoop?

What a joke this is really sad

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD admitted to it lol

LOL. I stand corrected. KD needs to seriously get his shit together on social media. At least he took a lesson from Draymond and owned up to it and didn't say he was hacked.

KD- "Dray, I messed up. Should I say I was hacked?"
Dray- "Bro, just own up to it. I didn't say I was hacked and it's fine."
KD- "But I just called out my old coa..."
Dray- "Everyone's seen my peen. You good."

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I stand corrected. KD needs to seriously get his shit together on social media. At least he took a lesson from Draymond and owned up to it and didn't say he was hacked.

KD- "Dray, I messed up. Should I say I was hacked?"
Dray- "Bro, just own up to it. I didn't say I was hacked and it's fine."
KD- "But I just called out my old coa..."
Dray- "Everyone's seen my peen. You good."

He said he has two instagram accounts. One for his friends and family. Said he uses twitter to interact with fans and confirm it was him who said everything about Billy D and OKC in that tweet. He is thin skinned as hell.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he has two instagram accounts. One for his friends and family. Said he uses twitter to interact with fans and confirm it was him who said everything about Billy D and OKC in that tweet. He is thin skinned as hell.

Yeah, I saw the statement. Thin skinned is an understatement. Immature is probably most appropriate.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @trojanfan12 I think Wiggy wanted to post this here. He posted this on the AL East Thread.

LOL
this isnt made up

@trojanfan12 has gone back through and deleted old posts of his- becuase he was so butt-hurt about them.

They had to do with him guaranteeing Dwight Howard would stay in LA and how he loved it there---- i quoted it to him

he deleted MY POST--- and then DELETED his own old post

so being called out for "not admitting when I was wrong" by someone that DELETES THEIR OWN POSTS- is equal parts (i) hilarious, (ii) pathetic, and reminds me of Cold-War era Russia when they used to blot out the disgraced leaders from photos.

NOTHING OT SEE HERE - keep moving on--- NOTHING OT SEE HERE. lol

I mean- @trojanfan12 seems like you and Durant have a LOT in common.

Are you sure you are not his "secret" twitter rep.? LOL

@SlinkyRedfoot
@Mecca
@Heatles84
@TurnUpTheHeat
@HurricaneDij39
@TheKlaw
@LogicMan

Why am I being included in this exactly?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's pretty much what I think. I don't tweet, snapchat, instagram, or any of that crap...so I find that I really don't care one way or the other.

Besides, even if he did, so what?

I'd be willing to bet everything I own that there are lots of celebs/athletes, etc. who have the same set up. He just apparently got caught.

I'm sure there are. Personally, I wouldn't entertain them; there's too many coming at you and you're not going to change their opinion. You're KD, go out banging hoes and shit. Fuck twitter trolls.