• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Durant caught using fake twitter accounts to defend himself for going to Golden State

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahaha, the ole " i know you are but what am i" pee wee herman defense.

hahahahahahaha, tuckin' weiners and stealing material....the life of Hoop's Tranny, Brian the Tucker.

hahahahahahaha holy shit this is Gold.

Reactions: TJL

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounded good at the time lol

They also didn't really have any trade assets last year...That 1st round pick i have a feeling will be able to land a lot of players once the teams realize they have no shot. My dream player would be Davis, but i would take a cousins.

lol. Just busting your chops a little.

That 1st round pick could definitely be part of a big time trade. I'll say though, that if I'm the Cavs, I'm going to be very careful about who I trade it for and what else I give up.

Another thing they will have to consider is what Lebron's intentions are. If you can get a guarantee that he's coming back, then I think you definitely try to move that pick.

Problem is, I don't see Lebron being willing to to give the Cavs that kind of guarantee.

Of the guys you mentioned, I think you go ahead and make the deal if you can get AD. If it's Boogie, they should keep the pick because he just can't really be trusted as the guy you're going to build around.

Last edited:

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know that Durant sits when he pees. Hes such a mommas boy no respectable woman will touch him. I now see where he's throwing his agent under the bus for ruining his life by advising him to go to GS. Surely KD had to know the consequences of his actions.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you included me. So Wiggy actually included me in that long winded shit post and expected me to stick up for him? Strange times.

So what you're saying is you & wiggy aren't bestest SportsHoopla friends?:noidea:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, I would have taken that shit to the grave.

Well, I wouldn't have done that insecure shit in the first place.

But, props for owning it.

KD shouldn't have done that immature nonsense to begin with. I will forever laugh @ how incredibly insecure he is. What a clown.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD shouldn't have done that immature nonsense to begin with. I will forever laugh @ how incredibly insecure he is. What a clown.
And apparently he owned up to doing it - saw a clip on undisputed that showed him responding to the allegation.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And apparently he owned up to doing it - saw a clip on undisputed that showed him responding to the allegation.

everyone makes mistakes. props to the individuals who own it, learn from it, and move on...

alcoholics, drug addicts, etc do it every day...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good for him that he owned up to it, I don't care. He shouldn't have acted like a dumbass teenager in the 1st place. What an immature thing to do.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for him that he owned up to it, I don't care. He shouldn't have acted like a dumbass teenager in the 1st place. What an immature thing to do.

Agree. Never should have done it in the first place, but owning up will make it go away quicker than the old "someone hacked my account" nonsense that no one would believe, even if it were true.

I keep waiting for these guys to learn from these kinds of things and stop doing that shit or get off social media altogether...but nope.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot of immature people in the world - athletes are not immune from it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Never should have done it in the first place, but owning up will make it go away quicker than the old "someone hacked my account" nonsense that no one would believe, even if it were true.

I keep waiting for these guys to learn from these kinds of things and stop doing that shit or get off social media altogether...but nope.

It's damn funny that a player of his talents would stoop to such actions. What he did is proof he cares way too much about his public perceptions. Which is pathetic & sad.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot of immature people in the world - athletes are not immune from it.

He makes way too much money to be acting that immature. On the plus side though I now have something to always laugh @ him about.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's damn funny that a player of his talents would stoop to such actions. What he did is proof he cares way too much about his public perceptions. Which is pathetic & sad.

I think all of these guys care about their public perception. There's a lot of money tied to it. I mean, Lebron has shown many times that he cares deeply about his public perception, as did Kobe, etc.

Heck, so did guys like Magic and MJ. MJ was so aware of his public perception, we didn't find out what he was really like until well after he retired. About the only famous athlete I can think of that truly doesn't care what people think is Barkley. lol

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of top athletes/celebs have some version of what KD had set up going on.

Even if they don't personally set them up and/or monitor them, they likely have someone in their circle who does.

In KD's case, it got found out because either he or whoever handles the accounts fucked up.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He makes way too much money to be acting that immature. On the plus side though I now have something to always laugh @ him about.
I think it's funny too. I also thinks it's stupid that so many people are in an uproar about it. Why do they even care how many accounts his has or if he wants to refer to himself in the 3rd person?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all of these guys care about their public perception. There's a lot of money tied to it. I mean, Lebron has shown many times that he cares deeply about his public perception, as did Kobe, etc.

Heck, so did guys like Magic and MJ. MJ was so aware of his public perception, we didn't find out what he was really like until well after he retired. About the only famous athlete I can think of that truly doesn't care what people think is Barkley. lol

I'd be willing to bet that a lot of top athletes/celebs have some version of what KD had set up going on.

Even if they don't personally set them up and/or monitor them, they likely have someone in their circle who does.

In KD's case, it got found out because either he or whoever handles the accounts fucked up.
I think Dennis Rodman is atop the list of athletes that don't care what others think about them. LOL

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dennis Rodman is atop the list of athletes that don't care what others think about them. LOL

See, I think Rodman actually cares very much and his whole persona was done intentionally. When he was with The Bad Boys and was just a really good rebounder/defender on a championship team, he didn't get a lot of attention.

The attention went to guys like Isaiah and Laimbeer. When Rodman started with the crazy behavior, dying his hair, etc. while becoming an elite rebounder/defender was when his popularity took off and he started getting a lot of attention.

That behavior still gets his name in the news too. Especially since he's become the unofficial ambassador to North Korea. lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's funny too. I also thinks it's stupid that so many people are in an uproar about it. Why do they even care how many accounts his has or if he wants to refer to himself in the 3rd person?

Like I said his actions were immature & he should have taken a different course rather than going to social media & creating a fake account to defend himself. That's chickenshit right there. I mean name another NBAer that has ever done that stupid crap. Can you? Because I can't.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, I think Rodman actually cares very much and his whole persona was done intentionally. When he was with The Bad Boys and was just a really good rebounder/defender on a championship team, he didn't get a lot of attention.

The attention went to guys like Isaiah and Laimbeer. When Rodman started with the crazy behavior, dying his hair, etc. while becoming an elite rebounder/defender was when his popularity took off and he started getting a lot of attention.

That behavior still gets his name in the news too. Especially since he's become the unofficial ambassador to North Korea. lol
LOL
I just watched a documentary last night on the Bad Boy Pistons. Dennis said when that team broke up after their 2nd title he started to rebel & that's when the cray cray came out.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said his actions were immature & he should have taken a different course rather than going to social media & creating a fake account to defend himself. That's chickenshit right there. I mean name another NBAer that has ever done that stupid crap. Can you? Because I can't.
Actually, I think it happens more than you would think - they just haven't been exposed. And again, I think it's stupid that people would even care. Your average Joe does it but for some reason professional athletes can't? Sounds like a double standard - which unfortunately happens all the time.