• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dueling banjos..............

Bulldog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the music I expect to hear when both the Red Sox and Cards take the field, I expect to hear one guy calling Zeke and Zeke answering yeah Rufus. I'm surprised none of these bearded rascals have brought their pet pigs in the dugout. These guys look like characters out of the Lil' Abner comic strip instead of highly paid baseball players. Since when has it become shiek to look like slobs on the baseball field?

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd much rather hear that than fucking Neil Diamond.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sox must go down in history as the ugliest team. Gomes, Pedroia and Buccholz are uglier than a bag of dicks.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Dueling Banjos" is a great piece of music whatever team one roots for.

If the Red Sox all get rid of their beards this off-season it won't bother me. I was a fan of that team
long before the beards and that is not going to change soon, whatever their record maybe in coming years.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Dueling Banjos" is a great piece of music whatever team one roots for.

If the Red Sox all get rid of their beards this off-season it won't bother me. I was a fan of that team
long before the beards and that is not going to change soon, whatever their record maybe in coming years.

:agree:

Beards will go after they win tomorrow night. Book it :suds:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the music I expect to hear when both the Red Sox and Cards take the field, I expect to hear one guy calling Zeke and Zeke answering yeah Rufus. I'm surprised none of these bearded rascals have brought their pet pigs in the dugout. These guys look like characters out of the Lil' Abner comic strip instead of highly paid baseball players. Since when has it become shiek to look like slobs on the baseball field?

What? They are looking just like players did in the 90's. The 1890's that is.........

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wear a full beard........like a man

Last edited by a moderator:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't "shave" off a beard really. You have to cut it off, then shave. It's a tedious chore. I do it every March. Big game about to start between high paid bearded men and an underpaid team of kids with peach fuzz.

Arch City

Exce11ence in Baseball
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sox must go down in history as the ugliest team. Gomes, Pedroia and Buccholz are uglier than a bag of dicks.

No shit. I'm not a sore loser, but those chinpubes are fucking gross! :L

I've got to give credit to the Yankees...the one team that still insists on a proper shave. Yes, they can have facial hair, but it has to be groomed. Not such a bad policy in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit. I'm not a sore loser, but those chinpubes are fucking gross! :L

I've got to give credit to the Yankees...the one team that still insists on a proper shave. Yes, they can have facial hair, but it has to be groomed. Not such a bad policy in my opinion.

Bingo.... Reason #1 - Why the Sox don't shave, grow their hair, unbutton their shirts, have fun, etc.... The anti-Yankees.

This is a game!