• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft 2018

Who are we drafting at 19?

• Offense

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Defense

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knowing Dez, do you think there is ANY chance he takes a pay cut? I would be utterly shocked if he did.
Man, I kinda hope he does, because he can fix a lot of what's wrong. I listened to an interview with Stephen last week where he brought up Bryant's contract as ''one they'd have to look at''. It's only my opinion, but I think there is no chance at all Dez plays here for his current number. I think he will be back at $9 million or so, I don't think there is a chance in the world that someone pays him $12 after the way he played this season

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I kinda hope he does, because he can fix a lot of what's wrong. I listened to an interview with Stephen last week where he brought up Bryant's contract as ''one they'd have to look at''. It's only my opinion, but I think there is no chance at all Dez plays here for his current number. I think he will be back at $9 million or so, I don't think there is a chance in the world that someone pays him $12 after the way he played this season
If he takes a cut, and performs better Jerry will plus up hos contract again.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we haven't been in contention for a SB in a very long ass time
you gotta at least make an NFC championship game to be considered a SB contender

HEY....I think their calling for you valued football opinion on the eagles board...Lord knows we aren't!!!

Know what just dawned on me... earlier this year when we lost Hicks and Peters I said the Eagles aren’t contenders and you ripped me for saying that. You are so full of crap and just dying to start shit... but that’s what you ALWAYS do. Eagles haven’t made the NFC Championship in a long time but you considered Philly a contender this year and ripped me for saying they aren’t. Impossible

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Know what just dawned on me... earlier this year when we lost Hicks and Peters I said the Eagles aren’t contenders and you ripped me for saying that. You are so full of crap and just dying to start shit... but that’s what you ALWAYS do. Eagles haven’t made the NFC Championship in a long time but you considered Philly a contender this year and ripped me for saying they aren’t. Impossible
I know how you can fix that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how much Sammy Watkins gets in FA

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boo Fucking Hoo, go troll your own team board...even if you are a fake Eagles fan.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A team that went 13-3 is a contender to me. Sorry you disagree. But you look to fight about anything. If I said Dallas wasn’t contenders you would have freaked out on that too. I think Dallas is very close, obviously you disagree.

giphy.gif

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what just dawned on me (not really I point it out everytime you say the sky is falling) Everytime anything happens to the eagles you say they have no chance now. Yet with all the injuries they were still Seeded #1.
One thing to say your chances get a little less after Blah blah blah, but everytime it is all about now we lost!!!! You post as if you have no hope, as your post I am highlighting here proves. meanwhile other Eagle fans & coaches are saying that sucks but we can still win!
What makes it worse is not the simple fact this is your M.O. but you repeat it like a parrot & these are the only words the parrot knows! If a fan of another team tells you. You still have a chance, you argue no "we" dont! You know like if you werent an Eagles fan!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a few on here mentioned vita vea. Guy is huge and talented. I think he would look good in the middle of the DL. Vita and Irving would be a qb night mare in the middle. Running at vita would be an obvious problem.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what just dawned on me (not really I point it out everytime you say the sky is falling) Everytime anything happens to the eagles you say they have no chance now. Yet with all the injuries they were still Seeded #1.
One thing to say your chances get a little less after Blah blah blah, but everytime it is all about now we lost!!!! You post as if you have no hope, as your post I am highlighting here proves. meanwhile other Eagle fans & coaches are saying that sucks but we can still win!
What makes it worse is not the simple fact this is your M.O. but you repeat it like a parrot & these are the only words the parrot knows! If a fan of another team tells you. You still have a chance, you argue no "we" dont! You know like if you werent an Eagles fan!

Ok, the Eagles are going to crush the Falcons. Now I’m a real fan... right. I have missed one Eagles playoff game since 2000 and have been to an Eagle game every year since. I thought we were in trouble when we lost Peters, Hicks and Sproles but Wentz was better then I thought. Now we can’t get a first down. Yeah, I’m not a fan because I know we are in big BIG trouble.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boo Fucking Hoo, go troll your own team board...even if you are a fake Eagles fan.

Yes... trolling is saying if Dallas signs a TE and gets a DT they’ll contend. Thanks for defining troll for me.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, the Eagles are going to crush the Falcons. Now I’m a real fan... right. I have missed one Eagles playoff game since 2000 and have been to an Eagle game every year since. I thought we were in trouble when we lost Peters, Hicks and Sproles but Wentz was better then I thought. Now we can’t get a first down. Yeah, I’m not a fan because I know we are in big BIG trouble.
Who do you think your Cardinals take in the draft this year?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you could use one. Good call

There gonna sign Alex Smith which is stupid. Just blow it up and start over young. They are notorious for signing old players. Conflicted if Fitz should just retire a Cardinal or go grab a SB first. Go Cards!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There gonna sign Alex Smith which is stupid. Just blow it up and start over young. They are notorious for signing old players. Conflicted if Fitz should just retire a Cardinal or go grab a SB first. Go Cards!
Why not Cousins?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vea or Roquan if they are at 19 I run to the podium with the card and if both are there I want to hear the audio in the draft room
Just sayin
If not then it’s a whole different episode of DR Phil