• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Wisconsin play a ranked team this year?

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why, because they lost to a team without their starting qb...Michigan and Wisconsin have both proven you can win in the B1G without a starting quarterback...other conferences, not so much.

Sounds like your trying to justify Syracuse as "Good team". I could understand your logic if its a .500 team but Syracuse isn't good.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m saying that Oklahoma and Alabama are the only games that I think Wisconsin would have lost.

I don’t believe Wisconsin would beat Georgia or TCU. An considering there are a host of other games from both those teams schedules that could give Wisconsin trouble I’d say your underestimating by a lot Wisconsin’s win/loss record with ethier schedule.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read this thread since it was started and it's apparent to me that UW would've lost to every team in the country every week of the season except the team we played. It's really nice to get that kind of schedule. Some of you should try it some time...it's awesome.

Honestly, I think the pre-BCS era has warped some of your minds. The good news is that's over and every team in the country has a chance to show they're worthy of getting to the playoff. If they do, they get a chance to win there, too. That's really all there is to it, everything else is just white noise.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read this thread since it was started and it's apparent to me that UW would've lost to every team in the country every week of the season except the team we played. It's really nice to get that kind of schedule. Some of you should try it some time...it's awesome.

Honestly, I think the pre-BCS era has warped some of your minds. The good news is that's over and every team in the country has a chance to show they're worthy of getting to the playoff. If they do, they get a chance to win there, too. That's really all there is to it, everything else is just white noise.

Wisconsin fans do realize why CFB fans are saying this stuff, right? If Wisconsin goes undefeated, they will most definitely get into the CFP.

It isn’t Wisconsin’s fault they play in arguably the worst division in CFB. All they can do is play the teams on their schedule. It isnt Wisconsin’s fault UM is worst 8 win P5 team in the country and they haven’t beaten a team with a winning record. They can only play who is on the schedule.

Until Wisconsin faces a legitimate top 10ish type team or hell, even a legitimate top 20 team — people will be skeptical. I will tell you what though — I’d much rather be in Wisconsin’s shoes right now, so if I were a fan I couldn’t care less what others say.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin fans do realize why CFB fans are saying this stuff, right? If Wisconsin goes undefeated, they will most definitely get into the CFP.

It isn’t Wisconsin’s fault they play in arguably the worst division in CFB. All they can do is play the teams on their schedule. It isnt Wisconsin’s fault UM is worst 8 win P5 team in the country and they haven’t beaten a team with a winning record. They can only play who is on the schedule.

Until Wisconsin faces a legitimate top 10ish type team or hell, even a legitimate top 20 team — people will be skeptical. I will tell you what though — I’d much rather be in Wisconsin’s shoes right now, so if I were a fan I couldn’t care less what others say.

Actually, the reason for about 80% of the posts in this thread is Great Dayne's stupidity. I get it they want to point out his crap...but there is a point where they're just going a bit overboard. It's all good, just trying to bring some level of sanity back to this thread