• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does the State of Missisippi's 15 Minutes of Fame end this week?

Does the State of Mississippi's 15 minutes of fame end this week?

• Total voters

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The MISS STATE aTm line just flipped. Miss State is now favored....

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never said you were an asshole either...but pretty much everybody on the planet can interpret that from your post.

Just like they can interpret 'better' win as implying you think it was a good win...or would you like to provide some other word you would like us to use for your attempted turd polishing when you were telling us all about how they beat 4-0 Duke...How about bestest...you could use that, that way the rest of us would know you meant the best win of a group and that you are retarded all at the same time.

Which would be somewhat different than your misinterpreting that by comparing 2014 Miami to the dominant Miami teams of the 90's I was making some sort of commentary about every Miami team between 2000 and 2013....you pulled that out of your own ass...

Which would be appropriate, as you seem to have some sort of ass fixation, since you want to be "deep in my gump ass". It's ok, you can confide in us, Did the bad man touch you in your no-no place while wearing a burnt orange T...

LMAO

Somebody from Texas help this pathetic Gump. He's drowning in SEC nut sacks and needs a legit distraction.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO

Somebody from Texas help this pathetic Gump. He's drowning in SEC nut sacks and needs a legit distraction.

Nice deflection...did the bad man from Texas touch you in your nut sack too...or just assplay.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deflection...did the bad man from Texas touch you in your nut sack too...or just assplay.

What part of YOU doing the comparison to the Miami of the 90's don't you understand, Gump? It is you said they aren't the Miami of the 90's.

Are you denying you injected the 90s Miami into the debate?
Are you denying you turned the word "better" into "great" and then "great" into "good", and then "good" into "bestest"?
Did you not reach out to Texas fans for help?

Miami doesn't need to be the Miami of the 90s to be "better" than current Boise, Vandy, Lamar, or Memphis. Unless you're a Gump swinging on Ole Miss' nuts of course.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What part of YOU doing the comparison to the Miami of the 90's don't you understand, Gump? It is you said they aren't the Miami of the 90's.

Are you denying you injected the 90s Miami into the debate?
Are you denying you turned the word "better" into "great" and then "great" into "good", and then "good" into "bestest"?
Did you not reach out to Texas fans for help?

Miami doesn't need to be the Miami of the 90s to be "better" than current Boise, Vandy, Lamar, or Memphis. Unless you're a Gump swinging on Ole Miss' nuts of course.

Holy Christ are you dense. Comparing Miami of the 90's to 2014 does not in any way say anything about Miami from 2000-2014...or did you somehow decide you weren't trying to 'inject' all those teams into the conversation.

So is Ole Miss playing Lamar in your mind now...just trying to determine how detached you are from reality.

I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth...I'm pretty sure that the pressure of the constant flow of shit coming out of it would prevent anything from being crammed in there...not really even sure how you find the time to eat.

As for Texas, I was just reaching out in empathy...actually starting to feel sorry for them.

Speaking of turning words...injecting...ass...nut sack...nut swinging...Freud would have a field day with your choice of words...which of course there will be more of, because there always is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Christ are you dense. Comparing Miami of the 90's to 2014 does not in any way say anything about Miami from 2000-2014...or did you somehow decide you weren't trying to 'inject' all those teams into the conversation.

So is Ole Miss playing Lamar in your mind now...just trying to determine how detached you are from reality.

I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth...I'm pretty sure that the pressure of the constant flow of shit coming out of it would prevent anything from being crammed in there...not really even sure how you find the time to eat.

As for Texas, I was just reaching out in empathy...actually starting to feel sorry for them.

Speaking of turning words...injecting...ass...nut sack...nut swinging...Freud would have a field day with your choice of words...which of course there will be more of, because there always is.

Meh. Meant ULL. I think A&M is playing Lamar.

Since you're so sold on Miami being no better than Boise, Vandy, ULL, and Memphis, are they also no better than Southern Miss, UAB, South Alabama, and UT Martin?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. It's A&M playing Lamar.

Lamar, Rice, SMU, Louisiana Monroe.

Is Miami no better than those teams too?

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Ole Miss was my dark horse SEC contender, but I'm gonna give the edge to Bama. Until proven otherwise, they are my default choice to come out of the SEC every year.

Mississippi St and ATM are both highly overrated, but MSU is difficult to beat at home. Giving the edge to the Bulldogs here.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Meant ULL. I think A&M is playing Lamar.

Since you're so sold on Miami being no better than Boise, Vandy, ULL, and Memphis, are they also no better than Southern Miss, UAB, South Alabama, and UT Martin?

Nope...I'm on record as saying that Memphis may wind up being the best win of either team, and that I find the overall schedules to be a pick 'em

I'm guessing with your second paragraph you would like me to comment on Miss St.'s dumpster fire schedule...although where UT-Martin comes from I have no idea...they must be playing them the same week Ole Miss is playing Lamar.

Mrs St. is getting the benefit of beating a ranked but marginal LSU team...that should have already lost to Wisconsin. Les could still pull his shit out of the fire...because that's what he does, but right now I think his team is in a foot race for 6th place in the SEC West. LSU and Miami would have a good competitive game.

I'll stand by what I said earlier. Nebraska, like many teams including my own, has not been tested yet this year. Nebraska's schedule to date is on a par with 75% of college football, including Ole Miss and Mrs St. and Alabama. They will go up or down along the bell curve depending on what transpires over the next several weeks.

If Nebraska wins Sat, they will be within +- 75 points of 900 in the AP Poll which will put them in the 8-12 range depending on what happens above them. Lose well and they are still 22 or better. Lose poorly and all bets are off.

If Nebraska wins and the Mississippis both lose and Nebraska remains ranked below both of them. I will start a thread proclaiming the injustice of the system and for a solid week do nothing but agree with whatever you say, no matter how toxic or inane.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. It's A&M playing Lamar.

Lamar, Rice, SMU, Louisiana Monroe.

Is Miami no better than those teams too?

How 'bout we stick with games that have actually been played...I think there are enough OOC SOS threads on here already.

But the answer would be no...Miami is better than all of A&M's baby soft schedule even if you took all their players and added them to one team.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope...I'm on record as saying that Memphis may wind up being the best win of either team, and that I find the overall schedules to be a pick 'em

I'm guessing with your second paragraph you would like me to comment on Miss St.'s dumpster fire schedule...although where UT-Martin comes from I have no idea...they must be playing them the same week Ole Miss is playing Lamar.

Mrs St. is getting the benefit of beating a ranked but marginal LSU team...that should have already lost to Wisconsin. Les could still pull his shit out of the fire...because that's what he does, but right now I think his team is in a foot race for 6th place in the SEC West. LSU and Miami would have a good competitive game.

I'll stand by what I said earlier. Nebraska, like many teams including my own, has not been tested yet this year. Nebraska's schedule to date is on a par with 75% of college football, including Ole Miss and Mrs St. and Alabama. They will go up or down along the bell curve depending on what transpires over the next several weeks.

If Nebraska wins Sat, they will be within +- 75 points of 900 in the AP Poll which will put them in the 8-12 range depending on what happens above them. Lose well and they are still 22 or better. Lose poorly and all bets are off.

If Nebraska wins and the Mississippis both lose and Nebraska remains ranked below both of them. I will start a thread proclaiming the injustice of the system and for a solid week do nothing but agree with whatever you say, no matter how toxic or inane.

UT Martin is one of those November games the SEC schedules to minimize potential late season losses as to keep their teams highly ranked in the polls.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UT Martin is one of those November games the SEC schedules to minimize potential late season losses as to keep their teams highly ranked in the polls.

Sounds like a smart strategy...how has it been working out for them?

Since we are talking comparative schedules...

Are you aware that there are far more B1G Teams taking a bye week in November than there are SEC teams playing a shitty team in Nov?

So here's a question for you...which is tougher UT-Martin or NOBODY?

Look at you B1Gers...gaming the system...most people didn't even think you knew you were playing.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a smart strategy...how has it been working out for them?

Since we are talking comparative schedules...

Are you aware that there are far more B1G Teams taking a bye week in November than there are SEC teams playing a shitty team in Nov?

So here's a question for you...which is tougher UT-Martin or NOBODY?

Look at you B1Gers...gaming the system...most people didn't even think you knew you were playing.

LOL

Most SEC teams do both. :L

Alabama for one.

Keep gumpin'

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama

Nov 1st - Bye week
Nov 22nd - Western Carolina

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama

Nov 1st - Bye week
Nov 22nd - Western Carolina

Ahh...so when you say MOST, you don't mean less than half(which would be factual)...you mean ALABAMA. Good as long as I understand your math I can work with it.

Original question applies even more so then...How is that working out for us?

Would you like some peanut butter to go with that Jelly?

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conventional wisdom = they both lose.

I have a gut feeling, let's call it a "Bksballerism," that one of them will win...although I couldn't say which one.

It will probably be MSU over A&M, since I picked A&M to win that game.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conventional wisdom = they both lose.

I have a gut feeling, let's call it a "Bksballerism," that one of them will win...although I couldn't say which one.

It will probably be MSU over A&M, since I picked A&M to win that game.

Bksballerism...That should be a thing.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dance: