• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does the State of Missisippi's 15 Minutes of Fame end this week?

Does the State of Mississippi's 15 minutes of fame end this week?

• Total voters

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably no more so than voters are propping up Nebraska...If not for the McNeese I think Nebraska would probably be sniffing the Top 10, and they don't have any better wins than Ole Miss.

LOL

Voters are propping up #17 and #19 (5-0) Nebraska? LMAO!!!

#11 Ole Miss has beaten Boise, Vandy, ULL, and Memphis.

Boise, Vandy, ULL, and Memphis are better wins than Miami?

Miami just beat (4-1) Duke.

Boise just lost to Air Force and their best win was probably Colorado St.
Vandy is (1-4) with their only win being (0-5) UMASS
ULL is (1-4) with their only win being over "Southern"
Memphis is (2-2) with their best win being over (3-2) Middle Tennessee St.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Voters are propping up #17 and #19 (5-0) Nebraska? LMAO!!!

#11 Ole Miss has beaten Boise, Vandy, ULL, and Memphis.

Boise, Vandy, ULL, and Memphis are better wins than Miami?

Miami just beat (4-1) Duke.

Boise just lost to Air Force and their best win was probably Colorado St.
Vandy is (1-4) with their only win being (0-5) UMASS
ULL is (1-4) with their only win being over "Southern"
Memphis is (2-2) with their best win being over (3-2) Middle Tennessee St.

Just so we are clear...I grew up a Nebraska fan and still have a lot of respect for the Huskers, but propping up a middling Miami team because they beat Duke is ridiculous. Who has Duke beat...Kansas? Shit, they are so bad they fired Weis for losing to a shitty Texas team...or maybe you are giving them props for crushing Elon or beating a couple of Sun Belt teams?

What exactly has Miami done beyond that?

Nebraska just needs to worry about Saturday. Beat Michigan St and you move into the top ten, lose and you'll probably only drop a couple.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so we are clear...I grew up a Nebraska fan and still have a lot of respect for the Huskers, but propping up a middling Miami team because they beat Duke is ridiculous. Who has Duke beat...Kansas? Shit, they are so bad they fired Weis for losing to a shitty Texas team...or maybe you are giving them props for crushing Elon or beating a couple of Sun Belt teams?

What exactly has Miami done beyond that?

Nebraska just needs to worry about Saturday. Beat Michigan St and you move into the top ten, lose and you'll probably only drop a couple.

You didn't answer the question. Are those Ole Miss wins better than a Miami win?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Nebraska won't make the Top 10 for beating Mich St.

Michigan St will be deemed not as good as everybody thought.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Miss didn't put Memphis away until the 4th quarter.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked them both to get whipped. Of course, that's because my picks have sucked this year and I'm hoping to jinx A&M and the Tide.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Memphis is the best team Ole Miss has played yet.

Ole Miss has talent. Depends on which Bo shows up Saturday.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wouldn't be an SEC thread if it weren't hijacked by Nebraska.

On another note, both Mrs. Sippi State and Ole Miss get their heads handed to them.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Miss gets pummeled by Bama for sure. Won't be close, IMO:

Bama 42
Ole Miss 10

Mrs. State shreds Aggy's awful defense with ease, but Aggy will do the same to Mrs. State's defense and pulls out a win in a shootout:

Aggy 56
Mrs. State 49

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On another note, both Mrs. Sippi State and Ole Miss get their heads handed to them.

Everyone seems to jump on Nebraska fans, but would you guys just take a minute to see who brought Nebraska into the conversation? A significant portion of the time, it is NOT Nebraska fans.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably no more so than voters are propping up Nebraska...If not for the McNeese I think Nebraska would probably be sniffing the Top 10, and they don't have any better wins than Ole Miss.

ehhh, Nebraska was brought into the conversation by one of your fellow nutswingers.

How fucking dumb do you look now?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't answer the question. Are those Ole Miss wins better than a Miami win?

I thought I did, but quite clearly your were too dense to read between the lines.

Let me be perfectly clear, just for you, so you can be a caustic dick and vent about it, as usual.

Miami was a shitty win, because Miami is a shitty team, as are Florida Atlantic, McNeese, Fresno and Illinois.

All of Ole Miss's win are also equally shitty. Memphis may actually prove to be the least shitty team either has played to date, but Boise, ULL, and Vandy are also shitty.

Now, I suspect you may be a scatological aficionado, capable of polishing even the lumpiest of turds, but I see shit as shit. So I will leave it to you to tell me again how Miami was a great win, but I have moved on from the 90's and have a slightly different opinion.

To all the other Nebraska posters...Good Luck Saturday!

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year the Mississippi schools are ranked with high expectations and "experts" pick. To beat up everyone in the west but after a couple of conference games they disappear.

Arkansas scarred me more than Miss State does. I think Arkansas can beat both of them. SEC west is brutal this year.

A&M could lose to both of them as well if their receivers don't stop dropping balls.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I did, but quite clearly your were too dense to read between the lines.

Let me be perfectly clear, just for you, so you can be a caustic dick and vent about it, as usual.

Miami was a shitty win, because Miami is a shitty team, as are Florida Atlantic, McNeese, Fresno and Illinois.

All of Ole Miss's win are also equally shitty. Memphis may actually prove to be the least shitty team either has played to date, but Boise, ULL, and Vandy are also shitty.

Now, I suspect you may be a scatological aficionado, capable of polishing even the lumpiest of turds, but I see shit as shit. So I will leave it to you to tell me again how Miami was a great win, but I have moved on from the 90's and have a slightly different opinion.

To all the other Nebraska posters...Good Luck Saturday!

See that's how I know I've wiped up the turf with you gumps. I've never said Miami was a "Great Win". I said it's a "better" win than Boise, ULL, Vandy, and Memphis.
In your desperation to distract and win the debate you needed to resort to changing words.

I'd put Miami's last 14 years up against any of those teams. Even Boise St seeing how they racked the vast majority of their wins up against mid-majors.

Now get back to your nutswinging Ole Miss and Mississippi St. You might need it when it's selection Sunday and you possibly haven't even won your Division or Conference.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See that's how I know I've wiped up the turf with you gumps. I've never said Miami was a "Great Win". I said it's a "better" win than Boise, ULL, Vandy, and Memphis.
In your desperation to distract and win the debate you needed to resort to changing words.

I'd put Miami's last 14 years up against any of those teams. Even Boise St seeing how they racked the vast majority of their wins up against mid-majors.

Now get back to your nutswinging Ole Miss and Mississippi St. You might need it when it's selection Sunday and you possibly haven't even won your Division or Conference.

Really?? Is there really so much bone in your skull that you can't see that great is just a superlative to good. I just assumed that that would be the term you would use in your typical hyperbolic fashion.

What does 14 years of Miami history have to do with the price of tea in China. Did you guys beat 2001 Miami ? No, you beat shitty 2014 Miami.

Speaking of nuts, don't you have a Texas thread you have to go make 40 posts on or something?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?? Is there really so much bone in your skull that you can't see that great is just a superlative to good. I just assumed that that would be the term you would use in your typical hyperbolic fashion.

What does 14 years of Miami history have to do with the price of tea in China. Did you guys beat 2001 Miami ? No, you beat shitty 2014 Miami.

Speaking of nuts, don't you have a Texas thread you have to go make 40 posts on or something?[/QUOTE]

:nod: Why yes, yes he does......

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Speaking of nuts, don't you have a Texas thread you have to go make 40 posts on or something?

There you go Gumping again. It's you that brought Miami's last 14 years into question.

So I will leave it to you to tell me again how Miami was a great win, but I have moved on from the 90's and have a slightly different opinion.

That is your post, correct?

I never said Miami was "great", did I?....... You did.
I never even said Miami was "good", did I?....... You did.

I merely said Miami was "a better win" than the #11 Ole Miss wins over Boise, Vandy, ULL, and Memphis.

I didn't bring Miami's last 14 years into the debate, did I?.... You did.

I am deep into your gump ass and you know it. So deep in your ass, you are now trying to deflect the attention to Texas.

"HELP ME LONGHORNS. HELP A GUMP!!!!".

LMAO. You're truly fucking pathetic.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Miss gets pummeled by Bama for sure. Won't be close, IMO:

Bama 42
Ole Miss 10

Mrs. State shreds Aggy's awful defense with ease, but Aggy will do the same to Mrs. State's defense and pulls out a win in a shootout:

Aggy 56
Mrs. State 49

A&M's run defense is fine but our pass defense has it's moments.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go Gumping again. It's you that brought Miami's last 14 years into question.

That is your post, correct?

I never said Miami was "great", did I?....... You did.
I never even said Miami was "good", did I?....... You did.

I merely said Miami was "a better win" than the #11 Ole Miss wins over Boise, Vandy, ULL, and Memphis.

I didn't bring Miami's last 14 years into the debate, did I?.... You did.

I am deep into your gump ass and you know it. So deep in your ass, you are now trying to deflect the attention to Texas.

"HELP ME LONGHORNS. HELP A GUMP!!!!".

LMAO. You're truly fucking pathetic.

You never said you were an asshole either...but pretty much everybody on the planet can interpret that from your post.

Just like they can interpret 'better' win as implying you think it was a good win...or would you like to provide some other word you would like us to use for your attempted turd polishing when you were telling us all about how they beat 4-0 Duke...How about bestest...you could use that, that way the rest of us would know you meant the best win of a group and that you are retarded all at the same time.

Which would be somewhat different than your misinterpreting that by comparing 2014 Miami to the dominant Miami teams of the 90's I was making some sort of commentary about every Miami team between 2000 and 2013....you pulled that out of your own ass...

Which would be appropriate, as you seem to have some sort of ass fixation, since you want to be "deep in my gump ass". It's ok, you can confide in us, Did the bad man touch you in your no-no place while wearing a burnt orange T...