• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Does Phillip Rivers ever win a super bowl??

Does Phillip Rivers ever win a super bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Broncos fan, I wish nothing but the worst for the Chargers franchise.
Had no idea you were a Broncos fan tbh.

I dislike that entire division pretty equally. But Sandy Eggo has the best unis.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no idea you were a Broncos fan tbh.

I dislike that entire division pretty equally. But Sandy Eggo has the best unis.

I guess I was bandwaggoning a bit when I was 7 when the Broncos played the Falcons. That was the first ever NFL game that I watched, and my dad bought me a square, and the final score landed on my square, and that was 500 bucks for a 7 year old.(probably a root cause for my gambling addiction too)

Then I didn't watch the NFL for a while after that and when I really started watching, the Broncos had just traded for one of my favorite UGA players in Champ Bailey and Mike Vick was the Falcons QB, and I hated VIck in college, so I stuck with the Broncos.

I pull for the Falcons when they don't play the Broncos though.

Me and @Mondo Jay have been rockin the Braves and Broncos fanhood for several years together on the internet.

But it's understandable that you wouldn't have realized. I strongly prefer the college game, and the start of the NFL season interferes with the end of the NASCAR season, so I'm usually paying closer attention to NASCAR until November.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I was bandwaggoning a bit when I was 7 when the Broncos played the Falcons. That was the first ever NFL game that I watched, and my dad bought me a square, and the final score landed on my square, and that was 500 bucks for a 7 year old.(probably a root cause for my gambling addiction too)

Then I didn't watch the NFL for a while after that and when I really started watching, the Broncos had just traded for one of my favorite UGA players in Champ Bailey and Mike Vick was the Falcons QB, and I hated VIck in college, so I stuck with the Broncos.

I pull for the Falcons when they don't play the Broncos though.

Me and @Mondo Jay have been rockin the Braves and Broncos fanhood for several years together on the internet.

But it's understandable that you wouldn't have realized. I strongly prefer the college game, and the start of the NFL season interferes with the end of the NASCAR season, so I'm usually paying closer attention to NASCAR until November.
I think 7 years olds get a bandwagoning exemption. Lol

Not sure if I assumed you were a DirtyBirds fan if I just thought you were an at large pro football fan. Knew you cared a lot more for the college game though.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 7 years olds get a bandwagoning exemption. Lol

Not sure if I assumed you were a DirtyBirds fan if I just thought you were an at large pro football fan. Knew you cared a lot more for the college game though.

It also works out that the Braves are my only emotional tie to the shithole they call the city of Atlanta, and now that they're moving north to Cobb County, I'm officially all in favor of building a wall around that cesspool where no one gets in and no one gets out.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a very good quarterback who is stuck in a bad organization. I voted no but it wasn't because of his lack of skill.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short answer:

No

Long answer:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is going to retire a Charger and their current ownership group/family is a mess.

The answer is no.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how to vote. I don't think he will win one as a Charger, but he might if he plays for a different team.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A better question: does Aaron Rodgers win any more Super Bowls?

He's lucky he plays in a division with Detroit, Chicago and Minny or he'd never sniff the playoffs again.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the talent to do so, but not the team, if he never does win, he will be lumped in with many other deserving QB's without a SB win.
again dont tell me he never had loaded teams,

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he had a torn acl! You can't question his heart.

Their best chance to get to a Superbowl was when they were like 14-2 and they had just intercepted a last Brady pass in the playoffs.

And Troy Brown tore the ball out of the players hands to save the game for the Patriots ... :D

They haven't come close since.
exactly 14-2 team, but he never was on a good enough team? come on now

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ship sailed. I think he only probably had 2-3 Super Bowl caliber rosters in his career. Defense wins super bowls.

A better question: does Aaron Rodgers win any more Super Bowls?
no thread jacking dooooooooood

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say he never had good teams, but most of his teams were not good.
ill agree, i'll also say that some one qb's rodgers, brady, manning, brees, carried some of their teams...

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's lucky he plays in a division with Detroit, Chicago and Minny or he'd never sniff the playoffs again.
Is a Patriots fan talking shit about the Packer's division opponents?

Your lack of self-awareness is astounding, my friend.