• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Jim Harbaugh get fired before he gets on the Bus ???

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Michigan brand is at a turning point and if they get rid of Harbaugh any time soon, the brand takes a dive IMO.
I’m not sure you are aware of what the brand entails, if you think Harbaugh leaving is going to change anything.

UM’s brand is spread across many sports. Hell, UM’s baseball team even played in the NCAA championship this past year. Basketball has been in the championship game twice and people still talk about the Fab Five. The brand isn’t going to change at all regarding UM whether Harbaugh stays or goes.

IMO, the only way Harbaugh goes is if he leaves on his own. The school is making more money than ever. The clueless fans are happy he is getting to 10 wins, because they are ecstatic they aren’t .500 or worse anymore. I wouldn’t be surprised if they gave him a raise:lol:

He literally has alumni who have given an open invitation for the football to go on trips every year for as long as they want and the guy foots the bill every year. It is like 1 million dollars for those trips.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not anti or obsessed with Michigan. I enjoy watching football and going to Michigan stadium or any other to watch it being played.

I more laugh with you about your team with all the Harbaugh stuff going on. At least the ones that are not homers.

I'm sorry. It just seems like you are a bit obsessed with Michigan as you post as much, if not more, on Michigan threads than anyone else (fan or foe alike). I'm sorry for mischaracterizing you.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree about Saban not going to Michigan.

And only Michigan fans carry about wins from 100+ years ago. It is the fall back of a Michigan fan when they lose.

It was a joke. Obviously Saban would not care about coaching at Michigan, even if they are the winningest program in NCAA history. You guys really like talking Michigan football, don't you?

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Michigan brand is at a turning point and if they get rid of Harbaugh any time soon, the brand takes a dive IMO.

IMO, nothing is going to kill the Michigan brand. Just like Bama, Miami, Tennessee, etc. have all had very dry points in their programs history, they just have WAY too much of a fan base to ever lose their "brand" status IMO. Maybe I over value them, but I'm pretty sure they are still a top 10 program in terms of revenue (I thought they may had been top 5 at some point in the past 5 years).

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dline depth seems to be a major problem to say the least. That doesnt bode well against anyone with a pulse

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time Michigan “stole” an offensive coordinator from Alabama, the head coach didn’t last another season.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have never went after Rich Rod.

Right after his hire at Michigan I went to the mountain witch with a live chicken, 2 sacks of ginseng, a lock of hair from Desmond Howard (don't ask how I got it), Goat milk, skunk piss, and a lizard tongue.

enjoy, ya bastards...

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not sure you are aware of what the brand entails, if you think Harbaugh leaving is going to change anything.

UM’s brand is spread across many sports. Hell, UM’s baseball team even played in the NCAA championship this past year. Basketball has been in the championship game twice and people still talk about the Fab Five. The brand isn’t going to change at all regarding UM whether Harbaugh stays or goes.

IMO, the only way Harbaugh goes is if he leaves on his own. The school is making more money than ever. The clueless fans are happy he is getting to 10 wins, because they are ecstatic they aren’t .500 or worse anymore. I wouldn’t be surprised if they gave him a raise:lol:

He literally has alumni who have given an open invitation for the football to go on trips every year for as long as they want and the guy foots the bill every year. It is like 1 million dollars for those trips.

We are talking about Michigan football. Harbaugh is paid to win championships. And he has not delivered.

If he stays like he has with 10-3 and no B1GCC nor CFP, he will be let go as that is not Michigan football.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a joke. Obviously Saban would not care about coaching at Michigan, even if they are the winningest program in NCAA history. You guys really like talking Michigan football, don't you?

We all know it was a joke about Saban going to Michigan.

We like laughing at Harbaugh's record. We love him and all the chaos he has created for Michigan.

Have you figured that out yet.

I like football in general, even if it involves Michigan.

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, nothing is going to kill the Michigan brand. Just like Bama, Miami, Tennessee, etc. have all had very dry points in their programs history, they just have WAY too much of a fan base to ever lose their "brand" status IMO. Maybe I over value them, but I'm pretty sure they are still a top 10 program in terms of revenue (I thought they may had been top 5 at some point in the past 5 years).

It won't kill it completely but Harbaugh is not helping it.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have to cut your losses, and fire the guy.
But lets see how the rest of the season goes, before you do it.

Could be a turning point!

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are talking about Michigan football. Harbaugh is paid to win championships. And he has not delivered.

If he stays like he has with 10-3 and no B1GCC nor CFP, he will be let go as that is not Michigan football.
Actually 3 losses a year, has been Michigan football for the last twenty years.

Reactions: gob

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually 3 losses a year, has been Michigan football for the last twenty years.

They had two (11-2) seasons in there, but Michigan's 20 year average record is (8 - 4).

So is Nebraska's actually.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Behold the best college head football coach in Washtenaw County, MI*

CHRIS CREIGHTON
creighton.jpg

*For you geographically and/or Google challenged folks, Ypsilanti, MI (home of Eastern Michigan University) is approx. a ten minute drive from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor... both cities are located in Washtenaw County, MI.

Last edited:

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If things go chalk the rest of the way, they finish 5-7 with wins over Rutgers, Illinois, and Indiana u less they find some way to turn it around.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally, a theory that may make some sense, (from MgoBlowBoard) . . .

Some there are opining that Harbaugh may be suffering from stage 4 CTE. Kind of makes sense - he played football in an era where "getting your bell rung" was no big deal and as a QB I am certain he took more than his share of knocks to the noggin.

If that's the case, I feel bad for him as a human being.

BTW . . .

It's 7:36 AM EDT and Xichigan still sucks.