• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Jim Harbaugh get fired before he gets on the Bus ???

fritowrdo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can turn it around, but as of today they will be favored in only 3 of those games.

Ouch.

I am still scratching my head as to why they looked so bad. Maybe he isn't that great of a player developer. My the team is just not into it.

Figured since it is his players/coaches that things would look good for him.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Behold the best college head football coach in Washtenaw County, MI*

CHRIS CREIGHTON
creighton.jpg

*For you geographically and/or Google challenged folks, Ypsilanti, MI (home of Eastern Michigan University) is approx. a ten minute drive from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor... both cities are located in Washtenaw County, MI.
giphy.gif

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch.

I am still scratching my head as to why they looked so bad. Maybe he isn't that great of a player developer. My the team is just not into it.

Figured since it is his players/coaches that things would look good for him.

I don’t get it either. Much as I enjoy seeing people eating their words about how Harbaugh was better than Saban and Meyer, the guy HAS proven he can coach at both levels.

If you look back at the finish last season plus the start this year, they have looked like a .500 team. Really no good reason for that given he has secured strong classes pretty much each year since arriving in AA.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The past couple of Jim Harbaugh Wolverine teams are looking strikingly similar to the last few Mack Brown Longhorn teams...aka "All hat, no cattle."

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t get it either. Much as I enjoy seeing people eating their words about how Harbaugh was better than Saban and Meyer, the guy HAS proven he can coach at both levels.

If you look back at the finish last season plus the start this year, they have looked like a .500 team. Really no good reason for that given he has secured strong classes pretty much each year since arriving in AA.
One thing about him is he has not coach anywhere longer than 3 or 4 years. His teams peaked and he left. I dont know if this means anything.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you dive deeper into the recruiting, it really has not been that great. Hes landed some high rated players here and there but hes ended up with way more reaches and not enough top end guys to compensate for that.

Also doesn't help that his higher rated players seem to end up not contributing more often than not.

Player development is a problem as well.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady needs to retire, become the QB coach and Offensive coordinator. Pay him more than Jimmy. Jimmy quits and Tom moves up. ...and other dreams

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady needs to retire, become the QB coach and Offensive coordinator. Pay him more than Jimmy. Jimmy quits and Tom moves up. ...and other dreams
No, we need to stop searching for only coaches who have Michigan ties.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich Rod was also the only coach where the team was getting better under his tenure.

"better" but what was Rich Rods peak there, really? I dont think he would have ever consistently brought in more than 7 or 8 wins tops.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"better" but what was Rich Rods peak there, really? I dont think he would have ever consistently brought in more than 7 or 8 wins tops.
It was given a short leash while Hoke was given more time and Harbaugh will be defended by Michigan fans and given every excuse in the book on why he is not reaching expectations. I heard crazy homer on the radio yesterday saying that the reason why Harbaugh is failing is because he is running a clean program and everyone else is cheating.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was given a short leash while Hoke was given more time and Harbaugh will be defended by Michigan fans and given every excuse in the book on why he is not reaching expectations. I heard crazy homer on the radio yesterday saying that the reason why Harbaugh is failing is because he is running a clean program and everyone else is cheating.

I love that excuse. Time tested