• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does anyone like Laker fans?

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unknown to many is that they also have one of the most loyal fanbases of any professional team.

PHX also happens to have the most Lakers fans outside of LA for the obvious reasons

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question... anyone? Other than themselves.

Who would even qualify as a Laker fan?

Pretty much all I've ever seen are some people with Laker logos who the vast, vast, vast majority of the time post about the Heat/ James.

Sure, there are a couple who talk to themselves on Laker game threads, but are they fans or just lonely?

Great reading though.

You can get a different opinion on the same subject every 5 minutes depending on how the game is going.:lol:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bored with your life that you have to stalk Lakers fans Turnup? What a sad individual you are.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is, this thread was dead for a few days then you had to post and bump it up. Quit obsessing over Lakers fans.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bored with your life that you have to stalk Lakers fans Turnup? What a sad individual you are.

100%:agree:. it's a shame this clown wasn't left out with the rest of the Tuesday morning trash pick-up...

'sides, it isn't like that jackass can dog anyone about their team allegiance considering HE'S already switched...:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is, this thread was dead for a few days then you had to post and bump it up. Quit obsessing over Lakers fans.

Obsessing? Try Correcting.
I bumped it up because your fearless leader ( stupidly) said " Laker fans never leave early".:lol:

In truth, most fans leave early when the game is out of reach.

There ( rightfully so), weren't enough Laker Fans in the stands mid 4 th qtr yesterday to fill all the urinals in a bathroom.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny how much this dumbass wants everybody to shut up about talking about the Heat, though...

Funny that the real dumb ass never has figured out to read and comprehend.:nod:

I said all you do is talk about the Heat/James, instead of the Lakers.

The day you quit talking about them will be when this run is over, so, to be honest, I hope you continue to keep talking and making a fool out of yourself for years to come!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reading a 2 page game thread is stalking.:wtf2:

I guess you must be stalking me then by commenting on my post?

Like I said, it's hilarious.

Typical Laker fan game thread / mentality changes every 3 minutes.

Best part is, no matter what is said by whom, ClueLess can't form an opinion of his own and just agrees with everyone or tells us he we just ' wait and see'.:yahoo:

So, now that it's becoming apparent to you ( Laker fan) how awful this team is, you're suddenly tanking?

Having usually less talent then your opponent every night isn't tanking, it SUCKING, which results in LOSING.

It has nothing to do with players not trying.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny that the real dumb ass never has figured out to read and comprehend.:nod:
I said all you do is talk about the Heat/James, instead of the Lakers.
er, i KNOW what you "said", dipshit. fact is there's a huge difference in what you SAY and what you MEAN. let's face it, this whole business started by you simply not being able to respect the opinion of others. you sat on the Heat haters thread on CBS with some idiotic weak excuse about "dropping in logic and common sense" to try to shut everyone down there who didn't give the Heat their "proper respect" and it turned into a personal vendetta for you. you can sit there and lie about it all you like...

The day you quit talking about them will be when this run is over, so, to be honest, I hope you continue to keep talking and making a fool out of yourself for years to come!

hm, i don't know, little man. let's look at the actions behind that statement...

which one of us got the boot for being a "dick troll"...?

which one of us created alternate handles to get at other posters...?

which one of us is STILL following around other posters a sports site...?

so "to be honest" it seems the REAL fool is you for going to the lengths you have over the years to satisfy you monumental, pathetic ego. you can make up all the bullshit you'd like about me or anyone else here but one thing you said is PARTIALLY true. as long as you continue this weak little tact of yours i'm going to remind you of what a small, puny, pathetic wretch you are and imo always HAVE been. so DO keep it up, Turnip. because let's face it, you simply don't stack up as a man, period. end of story...

as for the Heat's run, it'll be interesting to see which team you bandwagon onto next...:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you do is post and obsess about the Lakers and Lakers fans, hence bumping up a dying thread and reading through Lakers game threads in which you can't participate. As I said, you are a sad individual.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious that a Heat fan would even be mentioning leaving an arena early. You quit on your team in the Finals.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you do is post and obsess about the Lakers and Lakers fans, hence bumping up a dying thread and reading through Lakers game threads in which you can't participate. As I said, you are a sad individual.

And if you notice - basketball fans have already responded to their hatred of Heat fans by a ratio of 2:1 in less time and it's almost universal - most everyone in here thinks of them as assholes:laugh3::laugh3:

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so "to be honest" it seems the REAL fool is you for going to the lengths you have over the years to satisfy you monumental, pathetic ego. you can make up all the bullshit you'd like about me or anyone else here but one thing you said is PARTIALLY true. as long as you continue this weak little tact of yours i'm going to remind you of what a small, puny, pathetic wretch you are and imo always HAVE been. so DO keep it up, Turnip. because let's face it, you simply don't stack up as a man, period. end of story...

Obsession: a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would even qualify as a Laker fan?

Pretty much all I've ever seen are some people with Laker logos who the vast, vast, vast majority of the time post about the Heat/ James.

Sure, there are a couple who talk to themselves on Laker game threads, but are they fans or just lonely?

Great reading though.

You can get a different opinion on the same subject every 5 minutes depending on how the game is going.:lol:

Pot meet Kettle.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like i said earlier, personal vendetta. it's sad to see a guy sink as low as Turnip has...:lol:

i've only 1 suggestion.:ban:. it's for the little guy's own good....

What cracks me up is that the dude is so ridiculously obsessed that he goes to the Lakers team boards, where he's not allowed to post, reads them and then comes to the main boards to post about the team boards.

Makes one wonder how many restraining orders he's had taken out on him in his life. I'm setting the over/under on that at 10.5!!:lol: