• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does anyone like Laker fans?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What cracks me up is that the dude is so ridiculously obsessed that he goes to the Lakers team boards, where he's not allowed to post, reads them and then comes to the main boards to post about the team boards.

Makes one wonder how many restraining orders he's had taken out on him in his life. I'm setting the over/under on that at 10.5!!:lol:

LMAO remind me to tell you the story of my ex-boss sometime. what you said in your last sentence is EXACTLY what happened to HIM. and his narcissism is easily a match for Turnip's...

funny part was that after he violated his restraining order 3 times the judge threw him in the klink for contempt. he stayed there for a year and change(cried like a little girl most of his stay there), came out and tried to tell us all that he practically ran the joint. the guy learned NOTHING...just like Turnip...:L

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO remind me to tell you the story of my ex-boss sometime. what you said in your last sentence is EXACTLY what happened to HIM. and his narcissism is easily a match for Turnip's...

funny part was that after he violated his restraining order 3 times the judge threw him in the klink for contempt. he stayed there for a year and change(cried like a little girl most of his stay there), came out and tried to tell us all that he practically ran the joint. the guy learned NOTHING...just like Turnip...:L

Maybe turnup is your ex-boss? :eek:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe turnup is your ex-boss? :eek:

You are right about a couple things in that sentence.

If me and ClueLess were in any type of situation/environment together, I would for sure be the boss.

Next, it wouldn't take long for me to become his ex- boss, because I would fire his ass after probably around 5 minutes.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right about a couple things in that sentence.

If me and ClueLess were in any type of situation/environment together, I would for sure be the boss.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa....!!!

it'd be a cold day in hell before you'd EVER be my boss, punk. hilarious...

Next, it wouldn't take long for me to become his ex- boss, because I would fire his ass after probably around 5 minutes.

Translation:"like Mr. CL's ex-boss i'd be an idiotic hard head who REFUSES to learn my lesson. look at all the examples of that that i've put out on this site alone.". lol glad you came clean with it, little man...

amazing. FuckUp CONTINUES to clown himself. great stuff, little man...:laugh3::laugh3:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hm, i don't know, little man. let's look at the actions behind that statement...

which one of us got the boot for being a "dick troll"...?

which one of us created alternate handles to get at other posters...?

which one of us is STILL following around other posters a sports site...?

Notice how you have no real defense for all the truths I say about you?:wtf2:
Like a defenseless little puppy!

As far as your bullshit.
Try really breaking it down.

"Dick troll"? Who are you quoting?

Could it be the person who thinks Beasley is a thug?
Is it the person who created 20 threads in an hour laughing, mocking, making fun of an athlete who had just severely injured himself?
Is he an admitted Heat hater?

See, I'm really not that hurt by it.

Like I told you before, at least Hammer had the cash, determination, motivation, and wherewithal to turn sports threads into hopefully a profitable business venture.

You, on the other hand, are just a pathetic loser living here daily agreeing with every one of 'your own', on everything and anything because you use these forums to seek friendship :yahoo:.

Alternate handles?
Sure. I needed to log on in the middle of the night to make a 2 pt. Laker win prediction.
Sounds reasonable to me.

Just wondering, anyone else ever accused of being the 'original CL', other then you?:noidea:

Didn't think so.:lol:

Anyway, tell me how it went again.
Was it I created the ID, then visited my page as you, and then figured out a way to get it to still appear on your current page? Isn't that your story?:agree:
It's there, but it wasn't you.:omg:

Following around other posters?

WTF are you even talking about?

I'm not allowed to read your loser game threads?

Look, had I have known the yo-yo comment was going to send the 'man' into such a tailspin, I probably wouldn't have made it.
Obviously he saw the merit in World Hates prediction.
I saw it as total bullshit and simply pointed it out.

Who was right? Who was wrong?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pot meet Kettle.

Got something to support that with?
Didn't think so.
Let me know when the ECF start.
Then I'll start worrying about the results of the games.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious that a Heat fan would even be mentioning leaving an arena early. You quit on your team in the Finals.

Really?
How sure are you of that?

90 days off SportsHoopla?

I'm pretty certain I am still sitting in my seat when the game ended.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you do is post and obsess about the Lakers and Lakers fans, hence bumping up a dying thread and reading through Lakers game threads in which you can't participate. As I said, you are a sad individual.

Why was the thread bumped up again?:bawling:

It had zero to do with any Laker game thread. Correct?

Can't participate?

True. Because of all the :bawling::bawling: that went on over one true, accurate, comment that I made.
Laker fan = sensitive loser these days.

Anyway, doesn't really matter, because is there really any reason to have or participate in a Laker game thread this season?

Nope. That why all you get are the same 3 people.:suds:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hm, i don't know, little man. let's look at the actions behind that statement...

which one of us got the boot for being a "dick troll"...?

which one of us created alternate handles to get at other posters...?

which one of us is STILL following around other posters a sports site...?

Notice how you have no real defense for all the truths I say about you?:wtf2:
Like a defenseless little puppy!

Lmao, what "truths"? Anything you can PROVE yet? Lol, i won't hold my breath, tiny Tim...

As far as your bullshit.
Try really breaking it down.

Been there, done it. Guess you have a reading comprehension problem...

"Dick troll"? Who are you quoting?

Could it be the person who thinks Beasley is a thug?
Is it the person who created 20 threads in an hour laughing, mocking, making fun of an athlete who had just severely injured himself?
Is he an admitted Heat hater?

When did he "admit this", you big crybaby? Repost so we can all see it

See, I'm really not that hurt by it.

ANOTHER lie. Look how many lines in this post of yours to try and deflect it away...

Like I told you before, at least Hammer had the cash, determination, motivation, and wherewithal to turn sports threads into hopefully a profitable business venture.

And that means what? I seem to be doing QUITE well for myself. And unlike YOU i don't need the validation from a bunch of strangers on a sports site. Which tells me you have NOTHING. and it isn't like you can prove otherwise...

You, on the other hand, are just a pathetic loser living here daily agreeing with every one of 'your own', on everything and anything because you use these forums to seek friendship :yahoo:.

Was it me who spent 3 years trolling a thread where his daily dose of ignorance wasn't even wanted...?

Alternate handles?
Sure. I needed to log on in the middle of the night to make a 2 pt. Laker win prediction.
Sounds reasonable to me.

"Translation": i'm going to lie and CONTINUE to play off being caught red-handed". You're WORSE than a child. You're supposed to be in your 50's? Really...?

Just wondering, anyone else ever accused of being the 'original CL', other then you?

You got caught with jefe's handle. What would make ANYBODY THINK you'd stop there...?:laugh3:

Didn't think so.

You should've left off the "so" in that sentence...

Anyway, tell me how it went again.
Was it I created the ID, then visited my page as you, and then figured out a way to get it to still appear on your current page? Isn't that your story?:agree:
It's there, but it wasn't you.:omg:

And yet Hammer NEVER caught ME with an ALT. Hmm...

Wanna tell everyone how that can be, genius...?

Hilarious. Keep making up bullshit. Maybe SOMEONE as insane as you might buy into it...

Following around other posters?

WTF are you even talking about?

Like i need to explain it. Or are you going to deny looking in on everyone you have an axe to grind with and continuing to spew your idiocy...

DO keep trying to play it off...:lame:

I'm not allowed to read your loser game threads?

Lol, you STILL crying about being booted off the Lakers board? PATHETIC...

Look, had I have known the yo-yo comment was going to send the 'man' into such a tailspin, I probably wouldn't have made it.
Obviously he saw the merit in World Hates prediction.
I saw it as total bullshit and simply pointed it out.

WOW! I'd say most posters would beg to differ with your "slant"...

Who was right? Who was wrong?

Well, the answer seems pretty obvious to me...

But hey, you say you aren't hurt by everyone's knowing what a conniving little weasel you are. How many lines in this post alone did you just try to deflect your bullshit? I'd say you're LYING again...

Man, you can't BUY entertainment like this. Are you EVER gonna man up for your Fuckups, FuckUp...?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is great. You keep hanging yourself with your own rope and and simply too blind and too STUPID to see it. I LOVE it...

I honestly hope you DON'T get the perma-boot. I'd hate not having a retarded little whiner like YOU around here...

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of those guise were cool on cBS... VicDaRuler, and Noriega.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest and say I scoped out a few lakers-themed message boards over the last few months and a lot of so called lakers fans are complete dickheads when it come to supporting the team.

Every fanbase has their assholes; Lakers are no exception.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You go Turnup. Such entertaining posts. 90 days of SportsHoopla? Why does everything have to be a beat with you? By the way, wasn't singling you out. Just stating that a Heat fan should never bring up leaving an arena early when Heat fans gave up on their team in the fucking NBA Finals.

No reason to participate in a Lakers game thread? I'm sure that's why you are visiting those threads right...to not participate? You so wish you could. Such a sad individual.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got something to support that with?
Didn't think so.
Let me know when the ECF start.
Then I'll start worrying about the results of the games.

As usual with you: point = missed!!

Way to go, Einstein!!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You go Turnup. Such entertaining posts. 90 days of SportsHoopla? Why does everything have to be a beat with you? By the way, wasn't singling you out. Just stating that a Heat fan should never bring up leaving an arena early when Heat fans gave up on their team in the fucking NBA Finals.

No reason to participate in a Lakers game thread? I'm sure that's why you are visiting those threads right...to not participate? You so wish you could. Such a sad individual.

:10:no arguing with the truth...ESPECIALLY since he's crying so much over it...:bawling: