• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you you ever go to the movies by yourself?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went by myself today. Not u7nusual, I usually go by mtself, now that my grandson has grown up.

I honestly was the only person in the theatre. No joke, I had the movie to myself.

What did I go see? Ben Affleck's latest.

HYPNOTIC

It's bizarre to say the least and starts out excellent.

Then it starts to twist a bit and then it goes a bit side-ways and the ending was weird.

I won't even hint at what it's all about. That would wreck it for more than half of you. I'm probably going to have to see it again or rent it when it's reasonable. I know I must have missed some things that'll I'll se and will make sense the second and third time.

I'm a senior and it only casts me $8.25 to see anything on the big screen

Affleck and Damon have another one out that Affleck directed. I forgot the name.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rarely go with someone over the past 15 years. But I usually go to matinees.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rarely go with someone over the past 15 years. But I usually go to matinees.
Same. I have the AMC A-List subscription so I’m at the movies at least two times a week but I’m always going before 2.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the mid of the day, or mid week is fine.

Going to an 8:00 showing on Friday or Saturday is kinda weird, yea.

Yeah I've done that. Mainly when I was waiting for car to be fixed and the theater was right there so I was like, sure why the hell not

rjshull

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With only the youngest of my 3 kids left in the house, and she doesn’t enjoy movie theaters just like my wifey, I only go to theaters alone. I don’t care hat time of day it is, if I want to see something I will. But since the end of the COVID restrictions, I have only gone to watch one movie, the last Jurassic Park. But if I lived closer to one I might go more often, but it’s a 2 hour round trip for a movie that will be streamed in 3-4 months. The only thing I miss is the popcorn

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. My wife and/or kids usually come with...However I would if they didn't want to and it was a movie I wanted to see.