• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you Defend Draymond Green?

Do you Defend Green

• HELL NO

Votes: 18 60.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Suspend him Indefinitely

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, compared to Kevin McHale, pretty much the entire current NBA is soft. lol
It Is Yes GIF by Your Happy Workplace

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would it take to get the Celtics to take him? Or the Lakers, @DJ?

I actually wouldn't necessarily be opposed to it if he brought anything at all that the Lakers needed.

But he's no longer an elite defender, he's only a career 32% from 3, and they have guys they can run the offense through.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually wouldn't necessarily be opposed to it if he brought anything at all that the Lakers needed.

But he's no longer an elite defender, he's only a career 32% from 3, and they have guys they can run the offense through.

Yeah, he's no Ben Simmons...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH, I'd just play off him. He rarely shoots and although Dray's 3s have been fallin more recently, I'd say and not defend him

I was wondering when someone would answer the question based on how to defend against him. However, I was thinking that the answer would include wearing lots of protective equipment.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering when someone would answer the question based on how to defend against him. However, I was thinking that the answer would include wearing lots of protective equipment.
Team's looking looser and lotta young guys featured now. Soft schedule but still

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem in all sports is the players don't care about suspensions. But they do care about money. So, i believe Draymond should be suspended the rest of the season and a 10 million dollar fine. That will get his attention. Also, all suspensions are unpaid. Also, multiple offenders will get their entire contract, even future years, terminated.
Also the fines go to me

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can anyone defend this guy anymore?
I do think that move could have been an accident - but highly doubtful and no one is ever going to believe differently. I haven't seen all of the videos that the referees saw - so I trust what they saw and believe them when they say - he was guilty of being physically - Green is like we used to say back in junior high school - "I did not deck him - He ran into my fist" The problem is the principal never bought my defense and neither does anyone else. I do hope he considered it worth it -I did - I got to spend three days at home, But I didn't lose any sleep and I gained the respect of the other kids in my class because they never tried to harass me again. Green, however is losing a lot of $$$$$$ - lol

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising to see the NBA already gonna let this guy back soon.

Cowardly league Knew they wouldnt throw the book

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think that move could have been an accident - but highly doubtful and no one is ever going to believe differently. I haven't seen all of the videos that the referees saw - so I trust what they saw and believe them when they say - he was guilty of being physically - Green is like we used to say back in junior high school - "I did not deck him - He ran into my fist" The problem is the principal never bought my defense and neither does anyone else. I do hope he considered it worth it -I did - I got to spend three days at home, But I didn't lose any sleep and I gained the respect of the other kids in my class because they never tried to harass me again. Green, however is losing a lot of $$$$$$ - lol

No way that was on accident! Draymond knew exactly what he was doing and needs anger management

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has kicked another player in the nuts.

He has hit his fellow teammate.

He had an incident where he went all MMA this season already and we are early in the season.

There is more.

Stop it.
If he hit a Warrior's player I'm on his side.

Shame it wasn't the Warriors player that he kicked in the nuts. Or LeFlop.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he should have been suspended the rest of the season with strict rules when he returns

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? Silver did?
That is what Draymond claimed

I can see Silver's point of view though - it's the same when you are working for a company or attending a meeting, club, church etc

It's never a good idea to walk out angry in a huff or quit abruptly when something negative happens. It's better two wait and leave on your own terms after the situation has blown over

That's not to say that Draymond was telling the truth - but I can also see why he would be tempted to quit

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what Draymond claimed

I can see Silver's point of view though - it's the same when you are working for a company or attending a meeting, club, church etc

It's never a good idea to walk out angry in a huff or quit abruptly when something negative happens. It's better two wait and leave on your own terms after the situation has blown over

That's not to say that Draymond was telling the truth - but I can also see why he would be tempted to quit

Well I really don't hold what Draymond says to heart so that might not have happened but in a way it could have actually happened. Silver wants to be the "good" guy in this situation and seen as someone who tried to "saved" Green and work things out

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I really don't hold what Draymond says to heart so that might not have happened but in a way it could have actually happened. Silver wants to be the "good" guy in this situation and seen as someone who tried to "saved" Green and work things out
Silver wants money. Draymond Green = more money for the NBA. Of course he doesn't want him to retire.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silver wants money. Draymond Green = more money for the NBA. Of course he doesn't want him to retire.
What we have to remember here is that it was Draymond that said Silver talked him out of retiring. Really all that has to be said.