• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DirecTV and the new Sunday Ticket Rip Off

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how the OP tries to blame his dumbassery on his kid.

Like he didn't shoot little Timmy out of his own ballsack. Wonder if that was Timmy's fault too.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like he didn't shoot little Timmy out of his own ballsack. Wonder if that was Timmy's fault too.

Did you notice where his story changed from “I was scammed” to “I’ve been a loyal customer so fix this”?

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this hate on Directv…….ive had it for years and never have a problem...……
Once in awhile I get where then a program plays and the voices don't match up...………..I just unplug the it from the outlet wait a couple of seconds and plug it back in and its right on track...…
Or a nice batch of rain moves thru and it interferes with the satellite...….Other than that,no problems.

Never had any problems with the DVR recording movies and such and losing them either...……..:noidea:
Agree to everything you said.....I've had DirecTv for about 20 years.....rain storms are the only glitch in viewing.....sometimes no picture for 10-15 minutes...big whup...I had Comcast before that, I'd rather lose a leg in a shark attack then go back.....

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL RedZone is the only way to watch pro football imo…never miss a scoring play.
& it doesnt cost extra to watch it.

I dont get to solely watch my team on redzone but I get all the important plays & it doesnt cost me 50 bucks a game to watch either.
Although sometimes on a late game if there is a only a couple of games playing. You do almost get to watch the whole game.
Only time I dont watch redzone is if my team is on regular tv.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you notice where his story changed from “I was scammed” to “I’ve been a loyal customer so fix this”?

Certainly sounds better.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can get the charges reversed at your bank. After that, you need to check your account carefully and make sure they do not re-charge you. Or close and re-open your account. Your bank may not want to reverse, demand it, it's your right!

My bank did not get charged and I would not do that anyway. I accepted the charges and even though I felt DirecTV was misleading we clicked the charge button. They would not change the charge to the package for NFL Sunday ticket so my decision is to no longer do business with them.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bank did not get charged and I would not do that anyway. I accepted the charges and even though I felt DirecTV was misleading we clicked the charge button. They would not change the charge to the package for NFL Sunday ticket so my decision is to no longer do business with them.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On what grounds? iirc the OP/son accepted the charges for what they got...but didn't realize the pricing for the day rate was as such and wanted to convert to the full Sunday Tkt in lieu of paying the daily rates. I think a retentive based manager would've tried to work something out...but ultimately it was the customer's fault imo and the OP admitted as much I think.

Because it was paid with a credit card, it can be reversed for any reason!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahaha

a butthurt dipshit puts you on ignore. could be worse...you could have your '06er trophy taken off the mantle.

@ukfanfrombirth(cali cat)
@kburjr
@steelerssb

Heeheehee.

Well, yeah, @dbldwn711 at least your mantle remains in tact.
As you know, there's someone on another site who claims to have me on ignore. I've had great fun with it. If there's anything even funnier than watching a certain individual melt down over, and over, and over, it's watching a certain individual continue to cry and flail over your posts/opinions, even though they claim to have you on ignore.

teehee

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heeheehee.

Well, yeah, @dbldwn711 at least your mantle remains in tact.
As you know, there's someone on another site who claims to have me on ignore. I've had great fun with it. If there's anything even funnier than watching a certain individual melt down over, and over, and over, it's watching a certain individual continue to cry and flail over your posts/opinions, even though they claim to have you on ignore.

teehee

That poster from the other site and @PhillyGreen should take some lessons on personal responsibility from the remarkable young lady in this video!

I’m sure @SteelersPride and @handicappers would agree that this lady wouldn’t whine to direct TV about a mistake both her and her son made...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got an email from Direct TV saying we get Red Zone for free rest of the season due to last week's disaster.

That's cool I guess since I used to it with my deal anyways.