• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did fans throw food at Bowman?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the Salary cap in 1994, the Niners declined and have been pretty terrible until a few years ago. They won it all in 1994, but that team was built pre-cap. They figured it out somewhere in the mid-oughts and started building it back from the ground up. It took until Harbs to find the right coach/player/philosophy mix. Niners, Hawks, Cards and Rams are going to be very tough for a while.

They made the playoffs the year the Bucs won the Super Bowl that was their last good season and made the playoffs pretty much every year until the 2000 and 2001 seasons. I wouldn't call that terrible. After 2002 they were which is pretty much the entire time the Seahawks have been in the division.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geezer jail for popcorn?

Last edited by a moderator:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The word 'all' gets thrown around much too liberally. I was ready to kick a door in last night when I saw the Sherman interview. After I had time to calm down, reflect and assess what was really going on, I realized the RS at least seems to have a reason to hate Crabtree. Stop lumping every single fan with another or a group of others, it's not fair and it's inaccurate.

Oh come on you do it often lumping fan's shit your whole fanbase does it to the 12th man here on this forum and that San fran board is a joke the banning's by Ray Dogg (Hey ray F U) is pathetic,i have never seen a more anal group of fan's than the Niner's on this forum from the constant bashing of Seattle and the sheer amount of trolls.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on you do it often lumping fan's shit your whole fanbase does it to the 12th man here on this forum and that San fran board is a joke the banning's by Ray Dogg (Hey ray F U) is pathetic,i have never seen a more anal group of fan's than the Niner's on this forum from the constant bashing of Seattle and the sheer amount of trolls.

Lol. Nice way to lump a whole fan base together. I don't do that but go ahead and say it if it makes you feel better. You're the main Hawk fan that people dislike. Luckily there are better Seahawk fans on this site.