• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did fans throw food at Bowman?

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.************.com/news/66151-seahawks-fans-throw-food-bowman-carted-off-field/

If this is the case I hope they use the film and put these punks in jail. Its just doesn't belong in any sports stadium. We should never applaud or hope for an injury. That would make us just like the saints.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks fans throw food at Bowman as he is carted off the field - ************.com

If this is the case I hope they use the film and put these punks in jail. Its just doesn't belong in any sports stadium. We should never applaud or hope for an injury. That would make us just like the saints.

Who-ever did that if they did is @#$^ up… That's just wrong in every aspect…

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the report, pretty sad really.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman must be rubbing off on them.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea i saw it tweeted out and that makes me sick. Every fan base has morons but Im ashamed if thats the case

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If it's true it's disappointing but not surprising. A dude just threw popcorn at a 71 year old man in a movie theater (and then got shot). Respect & decorum are a thing of the past unfortunately (for the most part).

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's disgusting. Hopefully they find the idiots that did and arrest them. It really doesn't surprise me though. There's tons of drunken idiots at every NFL venue.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emotions run high at NFL games. Especially in the playoffs and ESPECIALLY the fans who have seats around the opposing team's tunnel. they're there to talk shit. Throwing shit at an injured player is pretty lousy though.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it happened and they have it on video, those people need to be banned from the stadium. There's no call for that crap. I don't care if it's another team's fans doing it or ours. You don't do that stuff.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was fucking stupid and I was pissed hearing about it. You don't deserve to be part of the 12th Man if you throw food or cheered at an injured player.

Stay fucking classy.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was also hella pissed at Fox for showing the replay of Bowman's injury over and over and over again like a million times. That was unnecessary and hard to watch. :L

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was also hella pissed at Fox for showing the replay of Bowman's injury over and over and over again like a million times. That was unnecessary and hard to watch. :L

I can kinda understand why they showed it the first couple of times. They wanted to see if it was a fumble and who came up with it first, and they wanted to see how Bowman got hurt. After that, though, it was just gratuitous. There are just certain things you don't need to see over and over again. I actually missed seeing the injury happen on the first replay, so I tried to concentrate on the next one to see what I missed. When I did see it, I didn't want to see it again, but they kept showing it.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing food at Bowman is terrible and the person responsible should never be allowed back in the stadium.

On another note who was the a-hole on the 49ers bench that shoulder blocked Lane on the punt? Guy in Street Clothes on 49ers Sideline Drills Seattle Gunner Out of Bounds on Punt Return | The Big Lead. Big fine should be forth coming here.

James muffed that punt, I believe honestly I really believe that if Lane isn't cheap shotted the Seahawks get that ball and it would have been a game changer for us.

Lucky for us we won anyhow but that was total B.S.

Throwing food at a player should be an ejection and ban from the stadium even throwing skittles is a bad idea we don't need a player getting eye damage from that sort of thing. Those that think freak things like that cannot happen should look up Orlando Brown.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, so far all I've seen of this so-called food incident is 5 kernels of popcorn (or what looks like that) on the cart as it goes into doors under the stadium. That's it. A couple of kernels of popcorn, but we are made to feel guilty that we have thugs throwing something major at a player. Yes, throwing anything isn't acceptable, but until I see proof that something more than a couple of pieces of popcorn hit his cart this is a non story.

Now the body check by the dude on the sideline is another matter. Reporters asked Sherman about it during the presser and Richard said he wasn't aware of it, but you know they will be now and there is no way that doesn't reach the league.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James muffed that punt, I believe honestly I really believe that if Lane isn't cheap shotted the Seahawks get that ball and it would have been a game changer for us.

Lucky for us we won anyhow but that was total B.S.

Throwing food at a player should be an ejection and ban from the stadium even throwing skittles is a bad idea we don't need a player getting eye damage from that sort of thing. Those that think freak things like that cannot happen should look up Orlando Brown.

That's exactly what I was thinking when they showed the slo-mo replay of Tate trying to catch the Skittles being thrown his way. The last thing we need is someone getting knocked out of a game "with an eye" (to borrow from the recent trend of just naming the injured body part instead of saying "player x is out with an injury to his 'insert body part here'").

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game replay showed a little bit of popcorn falling on his cart. I wonder if somebody exaggerated a bit? Still its wrong but food sounds much worse than popcorn.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly what I was thinking when they showed the slo-mo replay of Tate trying to catch the Skittles being thrown his way. The last thing we need is someone getting knocked out of a game "with an eye" (to borrow from the recent trend of just naming the injured body part instead of saying "player x is out with an injury to his 'insert body part here'").
Yeah I always thought that was dumb. "_____ is out with a knee." Pretty sure he was just "in" with 2.