• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit Tigers Ongoing 2015 Thread

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I was wrong on the last statement of single seasons, my bad. I used CAREER stats. So you used 1 season again, I see the pattern now, you cherry pick to prove your points.

Guess I should have used Moya's worst season of 10.58 or his season of 7 compared to Mondosi's 5.2, my bad.
NO... You said he NEVER had a season over 5.. idiot. Just admit.. you didn't even look.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMN Vice stop with the made up stats, your are right about one thing, none of them are good but Moya's is way ahead of the others.

Mondesi - 4.19 k/bb rate or 94 walks and 407 k's, that's EVERY at bat the guy has ever had, so it might be cherry picking according you.

he never even had 1 season above about 4.5, how you come up with 5.2 is mind blowing
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Bums talking about me using false stats HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is using the most recent season (2015) really cherry picking? I mean.. is it really?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mondesi had a k/bb ratio over 5 in 2014 too... sooooooo

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO... You said he NEVER had a season over 5.. idiot. Just admit.. you didn't even look.

moron, what was my 1st sentence. I clearly admitted my last line was a mistake. You didn't even read. I didn't guess at his career numbers.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
moron, what was my 1st sentence. I clearly admitted my last line was a mistake. You didn't even read. I didn't guess at his career numbers.
Mistake... lol.. you didn't even look... and you claim I use made up stats.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bums is such a complete clown.. this happens every time he tries to make a point.. 50% of his stats are either fake or cherry picked. Why the fuck would you not use the most recent season? Who gives a fuck about what a prospect did in low a ball? Seriously?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How anyone can believe a single thing that comes out of da55bums posts is beyond me... He literally makes up or cherry picks stats on every single thing he talks about. How its possible to know the career k/bb ratio and then say he never had seasons above 5 is odd... Seeing as he had to look at the stats to find the career numbers.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Doug is a more reliable source of baseball info than da55bums. Even the old KC Royals fans from CBS dislike the guy. They have told me numerous times their feelings about him. Its sad when they would rather talk to me, a guy that endlessly trolled them for years, then a fan of the same team as them...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using a players worst season stats wise in 2011 from single a ball is in no way the same as using the most recent season... Using a season from 2011 to support your claim is what is called CHERRY PICKING... Using the most current season is NOT cherry picking... Hopefully you understand this now.

You can go now piss ant. Maybe picking on Doug will make you feel better after being served by big daddy.

Last edited:

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit, I used career stats, which were correct.

I made a mistake on my last statement, and admitted it which never comes out of your mouth, and you turn it into a bunch of bullshit.

You argue with EVERYONE about ANYTHING, I am sure your not the problem at all though. You definitely celebrate when you FINALLY get something right, it shows how rare it is. Act like you have been right before.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit, I used career stats, which were correct.

I made a mistake on my last statement, and admitted it which never comes out of your mouth, and you turn it into a bunch of bullshit.

You argue with EVERYONE about ANYTHING, I am sure your not the problem at all though. You definitely celebrate when you FINALLY get something right, it shows how rare it is. Act like you have been right before.
Finally get something right? The last time you decided to come here and do this a few months ago you were chased out of here with your tail between your legs for doing the exact same thing by Howie and myself. You always do this bums... Every argument you ever have on this site is propped up by made up stats or cherry picked stats. This isn't a first time... This isn't a second or third time.. this happens to you on EVERY SINGLE discussion!!! You are over on the AL Smack Talk thread talking about Dillion Gee and Alfredo Simon being better than Mike Pelfrey... when actual recent season stats say its FAR from the truth... so you use seasons 5 years ago or innings pitched as a reliever to defend yourself... Its not a mistake if you site something... when you clearly looked at stats to find his career numbers... it means you made it up... Honestly... If you want someone to take you serious.. don't come here talking about me using made up stats.. then use them yourself.. take the 3 minutes it takes to actually make sure what you are saying is true... Or don't come around saying my facts are off. Its like correcting someone else's grammar when you misspell multiple words doing it.

Last edited:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a huge difference between Smitty and I disagreeing about opinions.. and da55bums coming here and using made up fake stats... Smitty and I have different opinions and each of us is entitled to that... Our conversations may get heated here.. but we are discussing opinions... da55bums purposely comes around here and the smack talk thread using made up bullshit to troll. I would much rather disagree with @broncosmitty or @gandydancer or @Big_Blue_72 over opinions we have about a team we all are fans of... than have this clown da55bums come around spewing complete bull shit for no other reason that to try to one up me... its almost like he hasn't figured out over the 1000's of times he has done this that I am going to fact check everything he posts... He isn't stupid. He is actually fairly smart... He didn't make a mistake.. he was trying to bs his way to making a comment I made look incorrect... He tries to discredit me all over the internet... and what happened today is what normally happens.. he is shown to be cherry picking or using made up stats. When he comes around.. know one thing is true.. there is a great chance what ever he is talking about is bullshit.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bums,

wha'd'you think bout the Tigers bringing in Mike Aviles?

I think it is was to force me into appreciating Nick Castellanos. Or to make Ian Kinsler seem like he takes walks. Or.... I have no idea why Big Al signed him. Would have liked it 6-7 years ago. Seems pointless heading into 2016.

Very disappointing off season on the whole. In my opinion.

Very true, prolly goin' make me miss DK...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst thing so far this offseason is not knowing Dave Clark has been relieved of his third base coaching duties. (Id like him to remain in the organization for sure though.)

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chased out of here, lol, ummm, you made a whole announcement of leaving until spring trainging- I stayed

but continue on Drama Queen, this happens every time you finally get something right, the big show how everyone else makes up shit because you get 1 thing right.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice, you discredit yourself every single year; one example of many:

What did they give up for him?

Sadly for KC fans.. their team will never win as long as Dayton Moore is Gm and David Glass owns them... and a good gm is not coming to KC as long as Glass is there... The scouting in KC is well below average.. with the team getting top 10 and top 5 picks yearly.. and rarely having them pan out... development of talent is below average as well.. with guys like Moustakas regressing and no pitcher from their farm doing anything in the starting lineup in years. and other than greinke decades... Without payroll.. a team can't win without good scouts and developmental coaches in the minors.. the royals have none of this. The marlins, rays, a's, diamondbacks, and mariners scouts put the royals to shame... and unlike teams like the tigers or yankees who can get by without good home grown talent... the royals don't have the money to buy established players... I joke when I say its possible that the royals may never go to the playoffs ever again.. and unless a salary cap comes around.. which one won't... it could be true... seriously.. 27 years of developing players with high picks... and what is there to show for it.. name a royals player from the last 10 years that has went to multiple all star games...

At least when the twins or indians pick high.. something comes from it and they are able to develop it into big league average at best talent... the royals scouts should not be employed.. period. When farms from teams that pick at the back end of the first round like the red sox, rangers, and rays can outperform your higher picks yearly... you have an issue... Bubba Starling is just the most recent pick blown... Tigers every year have a farm team ranked in the bottom quarter.. yet they seem to produce usable mlb players just as often.. and trade their prospects yearly for talented mlb players... any ways.. my rant is over.. the royals are the worst run team in pro sports... not even the Clippers, Browns or Lions have managed to miss on as many draft picks or playoff appearances as the Royals...

There ya go
see how history works. rarely is Vice correct, at least 15 false statements, like I said, happens every year, like clock work, a baseball genius I say, genius