• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

De'Shawn Hand talk...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the top recruit in the nation and I wanted the Bama fans to see it, so fawk the recruiting thread for right now.

Anyways....A while back Hands top 3 schools were Michigan, Florida, and Bama...in that order supposedly. We were said to be on the outside looking in when it comes to Hands commitment.

Hand did an interview a couple days before his official visit to Alabama for the Tennessee game, and in the video he said lots of good things about Michigan and Alabama, but when it came to Florida, he talked how he was irritated with their bothering him or something, can't really remember, but he wasn't too fond of the Gators in this interview. He still has an official to Florida, but according to Andrew Bone, and from what I've heard, the gators have slipped below Alabama.

However, Alabama had a lot to do with us jumping up to being in a possible tie with Michigan, especially the Engineering department. He had great praise for the engineering professor, he was pretty giddy over that guy. A lot of people thought that when it came to Michigan vs Alabama in academics, it's a no brainer...Michigan wins. That's not the case though. He was extremely pleased with our Engineering department.

Andrew Bone said yesterday that in his opinion, the decision will come down to his major....sports management or engineering.

Hopefully Hand will break it down and realize that we have the engineering major he wants, he loves the program, we're in the SEC, we don't have cold ass winters, he's already said the food was fantastic, we compete for titles and win most of them, and we always have a very good defense.

Then there is Nick Saban vs Brady Hoke....

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol he sucks bad

DIYsh.gif

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the top recruit in the nation and I wanted the Bama fans to see it, so fawk the recruiting thread for right now.

Anyways....A while back Hands top 3 schools were Michigan, Florida, and Bama...in that order supposedly. We were said to be on the outside looking in when it comes to Hands commitment.

Hand did an interview a couple days before his official visit to Alabama for the Tennessee game, and in the video he said lots of good things about Michigan and Alabama, but when it came to Florida, he talked how he was irritated with their bothering him or something, can't really remember, but he wasn't too fond of the Gators in this interview. He still has an official to Florida, but according to Andrew Bone, and from what I've heard, the gators have slipped below Alabama.

However, Alabama had a lot to do with us jumping up to being in a possible tie with Michigan, especially the Engineering department. He had great praise for the engineering professor, he was pretty giddy over that guy. A lot of people thought that when it came to Michigan vs Alabama in academics, it's a no brainer...Michigan wins. That's not the case though. He was extremely pleased with our Engineering department.

Andrew Bone said yesterday that in his opinion, the decision will come down to his major....sports management or engineering.

Hopefully Hand will break it down and realize that we have the engineering major he wants, he loves the program, we're in the SEC, we don't have cold ass winters, he's already said the food was fantastic, we compete for titles and win most of them, and we always have a very good defense.

Then there is Nick Saban vs Brady Hoke....

:nod:
Seems like the only thing UM would have the edge in right now is him not having to compete against top tier talent for playing time. If he's confident in his ability and wants to compete and learn from the best, Bama's the place to be right now.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nod:
Seems like the only thing UM would have the edge in right now is him not having to compete against top tier talent for playing time. If he's confident in his ability and wants to compete and learn from the best, Bama's the place to be right now.

Agreed. I feel pretty good about him right now, my only worry is Jabril Peppers sucking his cock all the time.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ain't no Andrew brown... All signs point to michigan so far. E would start from day one at Ann Arbor. Championships aren't everything, right?

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the competition makes no difference. The guy will be playing on Sunday in three years no matter where he commits.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the competition makes no difference. The guy will be playing on Sunday in three years no matter where he commits.

I'm not buying into that just yet, would like to actually see him on the field in a college game before I'll go that far. You see "can't miss" prospects miss all the time. He looks like he's gonna be a good one but, I'm not gonna be singing his praises until he does something to earn it against the big boys.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He ain't no Andrew brown... All signs point to michigan so far. E would start from day one at Ann Arbor. Championships aren't everything, right?

I guess they aren't to some, but when you have a top 2, you like everything about both, except one is a much better championship contender than the other...it might tip the scale.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn this is cool, glad we got this guy!

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It took like 30 seconds from the time he committed for somebody to make that gif lol. Gotta love the interwebz.

Bet whoever did it had the guy crying at the LSU game back in 2011 in case it went the other way.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, we raked in two #1 recruits from different sites!

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys....Bama could possibly finish this class with 4 of the top 6 players from rivals rankings. Would.Be.Insane