• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deshaun Watson looks really good

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you were:

"I remember you saying griese should start over grossman when both were awful"
Well you are quoting post #25. I am referring to post #21 of yours. You’re a genius, you should be able to tell me which came first... which one is it?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you are quoting post #25. I am referring to post #21 of yours. You’re a genius, you should be able to tell me which came first... which one is it?

Sorry I was referring to the conversation you and I had. Why would i refer to a conversation i had with someone else? I didn't bring up Grossman first when engaged with you. If you're going to expand beyond our conversation, hell lets go back 10 years, i'm sure Grossman was brought up then too. Geesh.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I was referring to the conversation you and I had. Why would i refer to a conversation i had with someone else? I didn't bring up Grossman first when engaged with you. If you're going to expand beyond our conversation, hell lets go back 10 years, i'm sure Grossman was brought up then too. Geesh.
That’s what I quoted initially. You’re a dumbass if you can’t comprehend that. You’re almost too dumb to even argue with.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what I quoted initially. You’re a dumbass if you can’t comprehend that. You’re almost too dumb to even argue with.

Good i'm glad this is over. You're wasting my time.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said this. Nice try though (rolls eyes)

:pound:

You don't get to roll your eyes at this. When you are the king of utilizing this straw-man tactic.

richi: "Jordan Howard broke Walter Payton's record of being the quickest Bear to reach ten 100 yard games"

bs: "So, you're saying that you'd take Howard over Payton?"

BS just getting exposed and wrecked lately.

Why don't you just get yourself a body bag, and lay in it yourself? Too funny.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

You don't get to roll your eyes at this. When you are the king of utilizing this straw-man tactic.

richi: "Jordan Howard broke Walter Payton's record of being the quickest Bear to reach ten 100 yard games"

bs: "So, you're saying that you'd take Howard over Payton?"

BS just getting exposed and wrecked lately.

Why don't you just get yourself a body bag, and lay in it yourself? Too funny.

(rolls eyes)

Do you know when you're winning an argument? It's when the other side starts saying things like "you're getting exposed and wrecked". Let the argument win for you, to say it out loud proves exactly the opposite.

Getting into your head is so easy.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(rolls eyes)

Do you know when you're winning an argument? It's when the other side starts saying things like "you're getting exposed and wrecked". Let the argument win for you, to say it out loud proves exactly the opposite.

Getting into your head is so easy.

You stick to these little paths out of the conversations BS. Just like you folded your hand in the other thread... just like a good boy. God knows you need it lately. A LOT of exposed areas and contradictions in your arguments over the past few weeks, which you cannot possibly eradicate. So, you run...

Keep folding those hands, good boy...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the argument win for you, to say it out loud proves exactly the opposite..

Oh, okay... you mean like this?

bsgenius: Exactly, stats mean shit.

bsgenius (moments later): Akiem Hicks is on pace to have 14 sacks and 52 tackles and the idiots thinks Jordan "overrated" Howard is the MVP? Seriously? Is there any question as to how dumb the fans are in here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bsgenius: Look at the quality of Howard's runs, not the stats. His yards come from big holes opened up by the OLine. Tarik on the other hand doesn't need big holes to make yards. I take the latter all day long.

bsgenius: Well, we will just have to wait and see. My main problem with Howard is, he doesn't really break tackles. He takes a hit, then falls for 2 yards. Thunder rarely works in the NFL (of course there are rare exceptions but Howard is not one of them). You're just not going to find a thunder in the NFL that breaks tackles left and right. You need to make guys miss, and Howard can't do that.

richig07: I'm just going to leave this here, and then maybe you can tell me how it feels to get completely body-bagged.

Refocused: Chicago Bears 23, Pittsburgh Steelers 17 | NFL Analysis | Pro Football Focus

Howard bounced back in a massive way in this game. He rushed for 138 yards on 22 carries, including 65 of them coming after contact. He added two touchdowns, including the game-winner, and also forced a ridiculous 10 missed tackles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
richig07: 30 carries 71 yards 1 TD
8 receptions 108 yards 0 TD's

bsgenius:
Very limited carries.

But... after 22 carries for Howard?

Not going to too well for Jordan Howard

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your lunacy is hysterical. Keep it up. You're killing me so bad, it'll take years for me to get over it.