• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Not going to too well for Jordan Howard

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two games doesn't make a career but boy have I hit the nail on the head so far. Howard is not that good folks, figure it out already. Sorry to burst everyone's bubble.

Even though Cohen made a dumb rookie mistake he showed flashes when he runs. Like i said back in preseason, i like Cohen better than Howard. So far, I've been right.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Whole team was a train wreck. BS singles out one player who was hit behind the LOS on 66% of his touches

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay a believer Richi, when the shit hits the fan though, make sure you close your eyes. Howard is not that good folks. I would have traded him in the offseason for a king's ransom.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay a believer Richi, when the shit hits the fan though, make sure you close your eyes. Howard is not that good folks. I would have traded him in the offseason for a king's ransom.

See how you say "not that good"... So even if he has a good year, now you've left the door open for a semantics battle. "Well, I never said he wasn't good! Just not great!"

He has one solid game, and one bad game under his belt. Just like the rest of this team. Hardly a determining factor in the rest of his career, either way. No doubt that Cohen is going to steal some snaps from him, but you can keep on grasping for straws. That's all you'll have when it's all said and done.

Oh, and nobody gives "the king's ransom" for a RB. This isn't 1998, for fuck's sake.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With no passing attack to worry about every team will key on Howard. Trubs will fix that.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See how you say "not that good"... So even if he has a good year, now you've left the door open for a semantics battle. "Well, I never said he wasn't good! Just not great!"

He has one solid game, and one bad game under his belt. Just like the rest of this team. Hardly a determining factor in the rest of his career, either way. No doubt that Cohen is going to steal some snaps from him, but you can keep on grasping for straws. That's all you'll have when it's all said and done.

Oh, and nobody gives "the king's ransom" for a RB. This isn't 1998, for fuck's sake.

Let's make it doubly clear then. I think Howard is average at best. And by no means is Howard unbelievable at anything. I see nothing special AT ALL. I also said anyone drafting Howard in fantasy football would be sorely disappointed. I haven't been wrong yet. Speaking of making excuses catch Noon's reply above.

I consider last weeks game an average game. Largely because he dropped a potentially game winning pass. And I already said word for word Cohen will steal snaps from him, back in preseason.

Could of at least gotten a 3rd I'd bet or maybe even a 2nd rounder. Who knows what Pace would have done with that pick.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two games doesn't make a career but boy have I hit the nail on the head so far. Howard is not that good folks, figure it out already. Sorry to burst everyone's bubble.

Even though Cohen made a dumb rookie mistake he showed flashes when he runs. Like i said back in preseason, i like Cohen better than Howard. So far, I've been right.

Cohen had 13 fucking rushing yards on 7 attempts.

Neither one did a goddamned thing. STFU with your bullshit.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think maybe, just maybe, the fact that the Bears quite literally have NO ONE at wide receiver and a QB who cannot stretch the field anyway, miiiight just have something to do with the poor running game.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cohen had 13 fucking rushing yards on 7 attempts.

Neither one did a goddamned thing. STFU with your bullshit.

Typical example of idiots just looking at numbers. There's at least couple of runs Cohen made Howard would have had losses on. But you don't see that. You only see numbers. Figure it out already groupie.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think maybe, just maybe, the fact that the Bears quite literally have NO ONE at wide receiver and a QB who cannot stretch the field anyway, miiiight just have something to do with the poor running game.

Same bs excuse I hear every year.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical example of idiots just looking at numbers. There's at least couple of runs Cohen made Howard would have had losses on. But you don't see that. You only see numbers. Figure it out already groupie.

Whoopty fucking do...they are different types of runners.

You are so fucking obnoxious dude. You literally do not have one endearing quality. Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of fan ROOTS for his team's players to fail?

What a fucking loser.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoopty fucking do...they are different types of runners.

You are so fucking obnoxious dude. You literally do not have one endearing quality. Go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Exactly. And I take the RB that can make guys miss.

If i'm so obnoxious, stay outta my threads. You don't see me in your dumb threads. You think i'll lose any sleep because you're not around? Take a hike groupie.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, I know, I'm sick of watching shitty QBs and midget wide receivers too.

Howard is not that good. You'll never figure this out. Ever.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. And I take the RB that can make guys miss.

If i'm so obnoxious, stay outta my threads. You don't see me in your dumb threads. You think i'll lose any sleep because you're not around? Take a hike groupie.

YOUR threads huh? Are you so stupid as to not understand Public Domain?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOUR threads huh? Are you so stupid as to not understand Public Domain?

Oh sorry groupie. Stay away from threads that I start, very simple concept. You think i'm worthless and don't supply anything to this board. So why are you always in the threads i create groupie? Do you see me in your dumbass threads? No, because you're an idiot. And I don't spend time in threads started by idiots.

This is not rocket science. I'm talking to a retard, so why would i be in a thread where a retard opened the conversation? And yet you're always following me around like a horny groupie.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howard is not that good. You'll never figure this out. Ever.

Your definition of good, is a shifty back who can make people miss.

My definition of a good back for CHICAGO, is a durable, bruising back, that just gets yards.

Howard is a good back dude. You don't finish No. 2 overall, on a shitty team, by being a shitty back. Sure there have been plenty of flash-in-the-pans, but I think he has the ability to have a good career.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sorry groupie. Stay away from threads that I start, very simple concept. You think i'm worthless and don't supply anything to this board. So why are you always in the threads i create groupie? Do you see me in your dumbass threads? No, because you're an idiot. And I don't spend time in threads started by idiots.

This is not rocket science. I'm talking to a retard, so why would i be in a thread where a retard opened the conversation? And yet you're always following me around like a horny groupie.

What can I say? Retards fascinate me.