• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver talking with Johnny Football

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? He was in Dallas......hmmmmm......

Over half of the hoop posters had him in a Dallas uniform even when he was still a brown. Those hoop posters include some Dallas fans. I hope that never comes true, I'd hate to have to root for the guy.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over half of the hoop posters had him in a Dallas uniform even when he was still a brown. Those hoop posters include some Dallas fans. I hope that never comes true, I'd hate to have to root for the guy.

Well, you do have to admit that he is the headline explosion that Jerry has been known to sign in the past. Hopefully, Jerry has finally learned that headlines don't always mean winning.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you do have to admit that he is the headline explosion that Jerry has been known to sign in the past. Hopefully, Jerry has finally learned that headlines don't always mean winning.
Yes I know with Jerry anything is possible, and yes I was scared it would happen.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I know with Jerry anything is possible, and yes I was scared it would happen.
I wouldn't worry too much. Give it another 22 years without a SB and Jerry will figure it out.
Ah remember the good old days? Black & white tv, cell phones the size of a shoe box, Dallas Cowboys winning championships:boink:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't worry too much. Give it another 22 years without a SB and Jerry will figure it out.
Ah remember the good old days? Black & white tv, cell phones the size of a shoe box, Dallas Cowboys winning championships:boink:
I'm gonna bust Aaron Hernandez out of prison and send him to your house. :fencing:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That actually hurt.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troy Aiken was your hero.....

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's what they call Tebow, then that's what they should call Tony Roblow. Considering he has an astounding one more career playoff win than Tim Tebow.

yep he does but he also has a a Much longer career than TeBlow and his inability to QB a NFL TEAM

college Tebow was awesome at the NFL level he is a failure PERIOD!

Think what you want about Romo but he has a much better Pro Resume than TeBlow ever Had or will !

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny talked to the police - maybe they want him on the force?????
Dallas Police Want To Talk to Johnny Manziel

You never know...To me this boils down to Kubiak was a starting QB for Texas A&M just like Manziel. Kubiak has been very connected to the school for a very long time and my guess is they called him to talk to the young kid and give him some advice. Kubiak has talked in the past that he has done things like this. I mean when Manziel messes up it looks bad for the university he attended as well so it is in their best interest to still get the kid some help in any way they can.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never know...To me this boils down to Kubiak was a starting QB for Texas A&M just like Manziel. Kubiak has been very connected to the school for a very long time and my guess is they called him to talk to the young kid and give him some advice. Kubiak has talked in the past that he has done things like this. I mean when Manziel messes up it looks bad for the university he attended as well so it is in their best interest to still get the kid some help in any way they can.

Maybe the local media will mention T-A&M when he screws up but the national media doesn't. The black marks he's leaving is all on him. Even Cleveland hasn't been drug through the mud for his antics.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the local media will mention T-A&M when he screws up but the national media doesn't. The black marks he's leaving is all on him. Even Cleveland hasn't been drug through the mud for his antics.

It is more the university would love to use Johnny Manziel as a selling point instead of somebody they would rather not have associated with their university. I mean this kid did win one of the most prestigious awards any college athlete in the country can win so the university I'm sure would love to sell that to boosters to get extra money plus possible incoming players that this is the type of opportunity they get when coming to this university. Right now though can't really use him.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is more the university would love to use Johnny Manziel as a selling point instead of somebody they would rather not have associated with their university. I mean this kid did win one of the most prestigious awards any college athlete in the country can win so the university I'm sure would love to sell that to boosters to get extra money plus possible incoming players that this is the type of opportunity they get when coming to this university. Right now though can't really use him.

Fair enough, but if you step back and look at the Denver QB situation it makes sense to kick the tires on Manziel to see if he an viable option. If you need a car and all you can afford is a uses Prism there's no harm looking at new BMW's.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, but if you step back and look at the Denver QB situation it makes sense to kick the tires on Manziel to see if he an viable option. If you need a car and all you can afford is a uses Prism there's no harm looking at new BMW's.

I'm not saying they didn't watch his tape. What I am saying is more the meeting between Kubiak and Manziel wasn't geared towards the Broncos possibly wanting to sign him. I think it had more to do with Texas A&M than it did about Manziel's future with the Broncos. Now maybe it did come up that Kubiak told him something along the lines of "When you get your life in order give me a call and maybe we bring you in for a try out." I'm sure he encouraged him to continue his dream of being an NFL QB but only after getting his personal life under control.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Led a team that was 7-24 in it's previous 31 games before he was named starter to the playoffs. Inability to QB an NFL team? Really?

Please refresh my memory about where tim tebow is starting at Qb now ?

Teams don't give up on QB talent in the NFL. I understand you seem to be a tebow fan but come on the talent is not there to play in the NFL or he would still be playing.
tebow was traded by the Broncos to the Jets and then released
released by the patriots in 2013 after preseason
then released by the eagles in 2015 after preseason

I think my statement about the ability to QB a NFL team is well founded.

Tim Tebow seems to be a good guy but not a NFL caliber QB.

your opinion may vary but the coaches in the NFL don't seem to think Tebow can play and I will defer to them on Tebows ability to be a NFL QB