• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver talking with Johnny Football

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. I forgot you live in Colrado. I keep thinking Ohio just from talking on the Buckeye board:L. So who is the man in the relationship between Johnny and Miller?:dhd:

Well Johnny College is a bitch so I guess the answer is Miller.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Von has an impressive wardrobe for Johnny to wear while he is unemployed.

Johnny Dangerously should just wear a clown suit. It would fit his personality.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Dangerously should just wear a clown suit. It would fit his personality.
Are you a Broncos or a Browns fan? I'm an Eagles fan and I really want to draft Zeke at 8. I see too many rumors about the Birds trading up to 1 or 2? I can't imagine giving up the farm for Goff or Wentz. I just don't get it. This is the time of the year where I need to stay away from the rumor mill online. I'm going senile.:L

On another note, I keep getting these Russian bride adds. Is this a sign for me to trade my wife in for a younger beautiful Sharapova or I need to get laid?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a Broncos or a Browns fan? I'm an Eagles fan and I really want to draft Zeke at 8. I see too many rumors about the Birds trading up to 1 or 2? I can't imagine giving up the farm for Goff or Wentz. I just don't get it. This is the time of the year where I need to stay away from the rumor mill online. I'm going senile.:L

On another note, I keep getting these Russian bride adds. Is this a sign for me to trade my wife in for a younger beautiful Sharapova or I need to get laid?

I'm a lifelong Browns fan but a Broncos fans through marriage. My wife is originally from here in Boulder. And as a Browns fan I get pretty pissed off right before, during & after the draft. The Cleveland Clown fuck up every year.:gaah:

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a lifelong Browns fan but a Broncos fans through marriage. My wife is originally from here in Boulder. And as a Browns fan I get pretty pissed off right before, during & after the draft. The Cleveland Clown fuck up every year.:gaah:
I'm a lifelong Eagles fan so I can relate to you on this topic. My in-laws are in the same boat. They are die hard Browns fans. They have a next door neighbor who floats a Steelers banner 24/7 on their front porch. Ugh.. I feel so bad and yet I don't understand how that neighbor's house hasn't burned to the ground yet?:L

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders are back !!!!!

Broncos have no credible QB.

The AFCW is going to the Silver and Black !!
The Raiders are making some solid moves and will certainly be in contention sooner rather than later.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a lifelong Eagles fan so I can relate to you on this topic. My in-laws are in the same boat. They are die hard Browns fans. They have a next door neighbor who floats a Steelers banner 24/7 on their front porch. Ugh.. I feel so bad and yet I don't understand how that neighbor's house hasn't burned to the ground yet?:L

I feel sorry for your in-laws having to live next door to $tealer$ fans.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Except for in the movie "Draft Day" where GM Kevin Costner somehow manages to have the draft of the century & outsmart the whole NFL in spite of basically only doing about 3-4 hours of research for all of these guys. :clap:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for in the movie "Draft Day" where GM Kevin Costner somehow manages to have the draft of the century & outsmart the whole NFL in spite of basically only doing about 3-4 hours of research for all of these guys. :clap:

Hey thanks for the reminder about the movie Draft Day. I think I'll watch that right before the draft to feel better about the Browns. Although after the Clowns 1st pick I might throw something through my tv is pure disgust after they fuck the pick up.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey thanks for the reminder about the movie Draft Day. I think I'll watch that right before the draft to feel better about the Browns. Although after the Clowns 1st pick I might throw something through my tv is pure disgust after they fuck the pick up.
I know you want a QB, but IMO you have to trade that pick and gather more picks, no? Only in Brown country can you fuck this up.lol. Sorry my man.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you want a QB, but IMO you have to trade that pick and gather more picks, no? Only in Brown country can you fuck this up.lol. Sorry my man.

If there's 1 thing the Browns have down to a science is making the wrong draft day decisions. They're so fuckin' stupid they'll probably draft someone that's not even eligible.:L