• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk in college was considered an outstanding TE...when healthy. The same problems he has had in the pros is what he had in college in staying healthy. When in the game though he was huge for Arizona. His draft stock if healthy would have been a top-10 pick. Because he missed lots of playing time though and teams had that red flag on him he fell to the 2nd round.

I mean he was the 2nd TE taken even though he had missed significant time in every season while in college except his freshman year.

Also not sure discrediting the players around Tom Brady is the best way to go to try and build Tom Brady up. He has played with plenty of HOF players in his time just like Peyton has as well. You can't do it alone in this league no matter how good you are. Otherwise every year it would just be the 2 best quarterbacks facing off every time for the Super Bowl or at least Championship Games. It doesn't always happen that way because you need an entire team around you.

Not discrediting anyone. Gronk sure did slide because of injury issues, but again, who did Brady have before him?

Also, how many times have we seen a player hyped in College fail? And how many times have we seen what Gronk has done with Brady? The list for failures is bigger than the list for what Gronk has done with Brady as his QB.

I'm sorry you are taking the Hammer route and wanting to discredit what Brady brings to the table, but I get it, Manning is your QB and you will do whatever it takes to prop him above Brady (or any other QB)

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GQ magazine Tom Brady might not be the best ever but pissed off Tom Brady sure is!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tired of hearing about Brady so fuck him, he aint gonna win shit anyways. With Denver as stacked as they are on both sides of the ball and Manning as QB , they are gonna hoist the Lombardi, mark my words. Best team I have seen in ions

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tired of hearing about Brady so fuck him, he aint gonna win shit anyways. With Denver as stacked as they are on both sides of the ball and Manning as QB , they are gonna hoist the Lombardi, mark my words. Best team I have seen in ions

Give the Broncos that OL that Brady can take a nap behind and that might be true. Best slot receiver in the league, best TE to ever play the game, best corner to ever play the game, a dominant OL and elite defense all coached by the best coach in league history. Hoist the Lombardi or STFU, Pats fans!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give the Broncos that OL that Brady can take a nap behind and that might be true. Best slot receiver in the league, best TE to ever play the game, best corner to ever play the game, a dominant OL and elite defense all coached by the best coach in league history. Hoist the Lombardi or STFU, Pats fans!

I know your not serious, because Manning has had the best O-line in the game last 2 years. Brady took more than double the sacks in that time period. Manning didnt even get sacked once in the SB, great line. This year Brady's line has given up 14 sacks to Mannings 5. What a fucking joke. If Brady or Rodgers had an O line like Denver, both guys would have 25-30 tds and still lead the league with only 3 int

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GQ magazine Tom Brady might not be the best ever but pissed off Tom Brady sure is!

tombrady.gif

This the right one, Homer? :noidea:

PS - Whatever you do, don't look at the scoreboard. :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a lip reader, anybody know what he's saying?

He's berating his OL and demanding that Robert Kraft send another letter to the commissioner.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the game on Sunday afternoon Hammer? Holy shit did you see Tom wipe his ass with the Broncos? THAT'S the pissed off Tom I'm talking about.

Dude, you can post all the delusional shit you like. We all know that your heart SUNK watching forehead boy get bamboozled yet again by BB and Brady.

Go ahead, make up some more shit....deflect away. You were fucking praying that Manning would come out on top. Holy shit, I can just see all the crap you'd have been typing. Your make-shit-up thing is both tired and transparent.

Keep hatin' though. Eventually Brady will actually leave the ranks of the very best. Just not yet and likely not this year.

LOL @ Hammer.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the game on Sunday afternoon Hammer? Holy shit did you see Tom wipe his ass with the Broncos? THAT'S the pissed off Tom I'm talking about.

Dude, you can post all the delusional shit you like. We all know that your heart SUNK watching forehead boy get bamboozled yet again by BB and Brady.

Go ahead, make up some more shit....deflect away. You were fucking praying that Manning would come out on top. Holy shit, I can just see all the crap you'd have been typing. Your make-shit-up thing is both tired and transparent.

Keep hatin' though. Eventually Brady will actually leave the ranks of the very best. Just not yet and likely not this year.

LOL @ Hammer.

Homer, I guess you forgot the part where I fucking PREDICTED IT ALL TO HAPPEN?! :L

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not discrediting anyone. Gronk sure did slide because of injury issues, but again, who did Brady have before him?

Also, how many times have we seen a player hyped in College fail? And how many times have we seen what Gronk has done with Brady? The list for failures is bigger than the list for what Gronk has done with Brady as his QB.

I'm sorry you are taking the Hammer route and wanting to discredit what Brady brings to the table, but I get it, Manning is your QB and you will do whatever it takes to prop him above Brady (or any other QB)

Oh my goodness this is ridiculous. Ask any Pats fan that has been here for a while and they will tell you I am one of the most respectful people to that of Tom Brady and what he has done. I'm saying he doesn't do it all alone just like Manning doesn't either. Sheesh how is that dissing either quarterback to say they have had talent around them to help out?

Now would I say Manning has had more around him offensively than that of Brady in his career? Of course I would. Anybody can see that but a big part of that has been continuity. The Colts and the Broncos both have made sure to keep Manning's weapons pretty much the same year in and year out. Brady hasn't had that luxury with Welker probably being the guy that played with him the longest. Again you don't win a Super Bowl by yourself. Brady obviously was a big part of those teams finding success and why the Pats have been a playoff team almost every single season he has played but it still takes more than just him to win in this league.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer, I guess you forgot the part where I fucking PREDICTED IT ALL TO HAPPEN?! :L

Actually, I didn't forget that and called you out on it. What a pussy move and a weak attempt to have it both ways.

Thankfully, Actual Broncos fans around here are straight up blokes who can admit defeat and disappointment.

You won't post anything that will convince anybody that you weren't bumming out during the game as your boy got embarrassed. By all means though, make up some more quotes....you own the place.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my goodness this is ridiculous. Ask any Pats fan that has been here for a while and they will tell you I am one of the most respectful people to that of Tom Brady and what he has done. I'm saying he doesn't do it all alone just like Manning doesn't either. Sheesh how is that dissing either quarterback to say they have had talent around them to help out?

Now would I say Manning has had more around him offensively than that of Brady in his career? Of course I would. Anybody can see that but a big part of that has been continuity. The Colts and the Broncos both have made sure to keep Manning's weapons pretty much the same year in and year out. Brady hasn't had that luxury with Welker probably being the guy that played with him the longest. Again you don't win a Super Bowl by yourself. Brady obviously was a big part of those teams finding success and why the Pats have been a playoff team almost every single season he has played but it still takes more than just him to win in this league.

I remain on record. Brady won't win another SB without a stout defense. He cannot carry the team himself. That's why I'm pretty stoked about this Revis/Browner tandem that's developed as of late so we'll see. Injuries can always derail them but if this unit stays intact, I remain hopeful.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_mnjt9tmYF11rjll7po1_500.gif

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remain on record. Brady won't win another SB without a stout defense. He cannot carry the team himself. That's why I'm pretty stoked about this Revis/Browner tandem that's developed as of late so we'll see. Injuries can always derail them but if this unit stays intact, I remain hopefull.

And you just got done accusing me of "wanting it both ways." Just fucking WOW, Homer. :L

Brady won't win another SB because he's horribly inaccurate and is suffering from rapidly-eroding skills. He leads the league in off-target throws and yet the team keeps winning IN SPITE OF HIM.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL @ Hammer.

You have to know that you are providing the entertainment?????