• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Denver Broncos @ New England Patriots

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans suck and I'm glad we are getting away with cheating again. Anyone can tell that's what he is saying. Just saying.

You have anything slightly unretarded to say? just saying

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remain on record. Brady won't win another SB without a stout defense. He cannot carry the team himself. That's why I'm pretty stoked about this Revis/Browner tandem that's developed as of late so we'll see. Injuries can always derail them but if this unit stays intact, I remain hopeful.

It is the same for Manning...I do think Tom and Peyton are good enough by themselves even with a below average team around them to get to the playoffs. The issue though is a Super Bowl is just not in the equation unless the team around them is actually good. The good teams know how to limit the greats like Peyton and Tom and force the team to beat them with everybody else. Plus if you rely so heavily on them one bad game in the playoffs means the season is over. The teams made for the playoffs can beat teams in a multitude of ways. Such as last year for Seattle they could pass if need be, run on just about anybody, they could win with special teams, and of course the defense could carry the offense if they were having an off day. So they could win in many ways. Right now my biggest worry for the Broncos and Patriots is at least on offense they seem a bit more one-dimensional than you like especially for the playoffs. Not being able to run the ball could be the down fall of either of our teams.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you just got done accusing me of "wanting it both ways." Just fucking WOW, Homer. :L

Brady won't win another SB because he's horribly inaccurate and is suffering from rapidly-eroding skills. He leads the league in off-target throws and yet the team keeps winning IN SPITE OF HIM.

You should make up some fake quote that I never said to support this. Until then, here's a little something for your raw buttocks to help you get over the embarrassment Brady put you through last Sunday:

PGC29685.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats have as much talent as other teams and pretty good coaching staff that does its homework to prepare for games. It is a useless exercise IMHO to dwell on how Brady does more with less, blah, blah. Superstars on teams, in all sports, does not guarantee success, there are so many examples. Success is a team effort where all players are motivated to produce at their highest level. An unmotivated team with all the talent in the world will always fail.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Ward went after Gronks knee again...

Then got up and got in his face?? Punk needs a beaten.

Yeah, saw that too. Seemed like Gronk moved his legs away from the hit at the last second instead of recklessly charging ahead till the last second, sort of what Edelman does. Maybe Gronk is learning to be more careful. That Ward guy was definitely aiming for Gronk's knee, what a jerk.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you just got done accusing me of "wanting it both ways." Just fucking WOW, Homer. :L

Brady won't win another SB because he's horribly inaccurate and is suffering from rapidly-eroding skills. He leads the league in off-target throws and yet the team keeps winning IN SPITE OF HIM.

Feel free to link that stat. Because pretty sure what was true after week 4 is not true today after 9 games.

And if you honestly think that than you flat out don't know the game. Which based on my limited interaction is pretty much the case.

And yes you clearly made that prediction to play both sides. I have seen it done plenty by people a lot smarter than you. Pats lose and your crap would be "I picked the Pats to win but Brady sucks so much they couldn't overcome it".

Whatever...that game is old and boring. Just like your "Pats are so loaded they should go undefeated if not for that horrible Brady" crap. fall short of your unrealistic standard and it's because Brady is no good.... despite being a legit MVP candidate after 9 weeks. :L

Last edited by a moderator:
North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he's horribly inaccurate and is suffering from rapidly-eroding skills.
Brady has 18 TD´s to 1 interception in last 5 games... I would take that "horribly inaccurate" skills from Rodgers even over 5 game stretch.

For the season he is 64% completion rate and 22 TDs to 3 interceptions. I would hardly call that "horribly inaccurate" either.

Did you watch one game against Chiefs to make your analysis?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots fans suck and I'm glad we are getting away with cheating again. Anyone can tell that's what he is saying. Just saying.
Here's a tissue.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<raises hand>

Ooh Ooh, pick me, I know !!!

Thanks Rex but had a mute read his lips and write it down for me. " Man do I wish Peyton was QB for these Bills" ?