• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deflategate - Capt. Clueless strikes again

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s been two months since the AFC Championship Game, which means it’s been two months since the begin of DeflateGate.

The NFL’s investigation into whether the New England Patriots used deflated footballs in their blowout win over the Indianapolis Colts continues, and there’s no sign of the investigation coming to an end any time soon. However, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is hopeful the findings will be made available soon.
“I think the most important thing is to get the right information, to get the facts and to get the truth,” Goodell said in an interview with The MMQB’s Peter King. “And not to make any judgments until you get that. We have been very careful on that. We followed the facts. We took the information. We determined that we should bring Ted Wells to further the investigation. We haven’t given him a timetable except to be thorough, be fair and get to the truth. When he’s completed his report, that will be made public as well as to all of us.”
King then asked Goodell if he could provide any sort of specifics.
“I haven’t spoken to (Wells) for several weeks. I think he’s getting near the end, but there’s no requirement when.”
Goodell was then pressed as to whether two months was too long for the investigation.
“Again, I think that if you’re going to be thorough, it takes time,” he explained to King. “You’re having to meet with a lot of people. I guess it’s always too long, because you want to get to that issue and deal with it. It’s important not to exert any pressure to short-circuit or do anything other than be fair and transparent.”
One thing Goodell did say, though, was that he didn’t know anything about the Patriots’ reported use of deflated balls until after the AFC Championship Game. Some hypothesized that the NFL might have launched a sting operation against the Patriots with the hopes of catching them using deflated footballs, but if that’s the case, it would have been news to the commissioner.
“Let’s just short circuit this a little bit. I’m not going to get into what we knew and when we knew it because that’s part of what he’s investigating,” he said. “I can tell you that I was not personally aware of it until after the game.”

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats the way to run the investigation .. drag it out so long that it gets swept under the proverbial table and everyone forgets about it .. :thumb: the pats are good at stuff like this
yep money talks and bull shit walks . i do see tampering charges vs the jets . everyone else it would be called crying (pats fans ). 10 of the 11 or 11 - 12 was under per rumor the question is how did they get that way ? not if !!!!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats the way to run the investigation .. drag it out so long that it gets swept under the proverbial table and everyone forgets about it .. :thumb: the pats are good at stuff like this

Except for the fact that the Pats wanted this investigation finished with before the Super Bowl. Not surprising how long it's taken considering how long Wells took with his Miami investigation. Blame the league not the Pats for the bullshit delay.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how much Wells is getting paid? Why not drag it out if the guy who hired you hasn't checked on your progress in a couple weeks. Talk about incompetence.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how much Wells is getting paid? Why not drag it out if the guy who hired you hasn't checked on your progress in a couple weeks. Talk about incompetence.
they are paying roger close to 40 million . they don't care what it cost as long as it is what they want to hear .

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are paying roger close to 40 million . they don't care what it cost as long as it is what they want to hear .
and Teddy the gay oriole doesn't care about the facts as long as it is what he wants to hear!

th

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......this wa$te of a time (cough) investigation will come to a close right before the draft,......I see a few posters here that'll be "crying" with Mark brunell once the pats are found INNOCENT...!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know two of them that won't come on hear and apologize. Nope they'll be planning their pity party. Whao is us, it's not fair BB out thinks and out coaches us consistently.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These guys put it to bed in a day or two; the scum sucking lawyers are milking their cash cow (NFL) for all it's worth.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
......this wa$te of a time (cough) investigation will come to a close right before the draft,......I see a few posters here that'll be "crying" with Mark brunell once the pats are found INNOCENT...!
I called it 1 1/2 months ago. It gets revealed 2 days before the draft. Then the draft news floods the media.....

Patriots' Robert Kraft: 'No smoking gun' in Deflategate probe

Very interesting statement from Krafty: (speaking of Goodell)

"He has a very hard job. I think he does a very fine job of what he does, and it's tough. But he needs to make sure all the people working in the system are also doing it."

he's talking talking about Mike Kensil!!!!! and Kraft is Goodell and Kensil's boss!!!!!!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know two of them that won't come on hear and apologize. Nope they'll be planning their pity party. Whao is us, it's not fair BB out thinks and out coaches us consistently.

just two??:noidea:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called it 1 1/2 months ago. It gets revealed 2 days before the draft. Then the draft news floods the media.....

Patriots' Robert Kraft: 'No smoking gun' in Deflategate probe

Very interesting statement from Krafty: (speaking of Goodell)

"He has a very hard job. I think he does a very fine job of what he does, and it's tough. But he needs to make sure all the people working in the system are also doing it."

he's talking talking about Mike Kensil!!!!! and Kraft is Goodell and Kensil's boss!!!!!!

Goofdell needs to throw that MOFO overboard sooner rather than later. And how is that tampering investigation regarding the Jets going btw? :scratch:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole investigation is hitting a brick wall every time they try to go toward the Patriots. Kraft's "smoking gun" comment was pointing toward the Ravens and Colts. The NFL League office knows that they have nothing on the Patriots but Wells has basically been ordered to find "SOMETHING", regardless how infinitesimal.....they need to hit the Patriots with something OR they have to hit the Ravens and/or Colts really hard for the bullshit charade and embarrassment the league has suffered. Especially catching theiur own officials stealing balls and selling them on the sports blackmarket.

For everyone who thinks that Goodell and Kraft are so tight, think again. Goodell is a New York Jets fan and has been since he was a kid. He hates Bill Belichick and despises him for leaving the Jets and taking the head coaching job with the Patriots. Goodell believes that had Belichick stayed with the Jets, they would have four Super Bowl trophies....possibly six. No NFL team has ever been punished as harshly as the Patriots for "Spygate". $1.5M in fines and a #1 draft pick for filming the Jets, a pathetic excuse for an NFL team at the time. Yet a team that paid players to hurt and permanently disable the NFL's most important products, it's players, only resulted in a suspension of the coach and GM and minor fines. WTF???

The truth is Goodell should be fired...........

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole investigation is hitting a brick wall every time they try to go toward the Patriots. Kraft's "smoking gun" comment was pointing toward the Ravens and Colts. The NFL League office knows that they have nothing on the Patriots but Wells has basically been ordered to find "SOMETHING", regardless how infinitesimal.....they need to hit the Patriots with something OR they have to hit the Ravens and/or Colts really hard for the bullshit charade and embarrassment the league has suffered. Especially catching theiur own officials stealing balls and selling them on the sports blackmarket.

For everyone who thinks that Goodell and Kraft are so tight, think again. Goodell is a New York Jets fan and has been since he was a kid. He hates Bill Belichick and despises him for leaving the Jets and taking the head coaching job with the Patriots. Goodell believes that had Belichick stayed with the Jets, they would have four Super Bowl trophies....possibly six. No NFL team has ever been punished as harshly as the Patriots for "Spygate". $1.5M in fines and a #1 draft pick for filming the Jets, a pathetic excuse for an NFL team at the time. Yet a team that paid players to hurt and permanently disable the NFL's most important products, it's players, only resulted in a suspension of the coach and GM and minor fines. WTF???

The truth is Goodell should be fired...........
I respectfully disagree, Ken. I do not think Goodell is behind any of this. The thorough investigation, after bringing all the facts to light, proves the Patriots innocence. What they are going to find is Kensil with the agenda. This is what Kraft was alluding to. Kensil embarrassed the league and he is the one who will/should go!

MissTee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea yea yea .. roger is buddy buddy with you guys
Well maybe he was seen with someone hanging out sometime, but he is definitely NOT a buddy of mine (that I know of). He should be getting me some free tickets if he is.... :noidea: