• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deflategate - Capt. Clueless strikes again

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole investigation is hitting a brick wall every time they try to go toward the Patriots. Kraft's "smoking gun" comment was pointing toward the Ravens and Colts. The NFL League office knows that they have nothing on the Patriots but Wells has basically been ordered to find "SOMETHING", regardless how infinitesimal.....they need to hit the Patriots with something OR they have to hit the Ravens and/or Colts really hard for the bullshit charade and embarrassment the league has suffered. Especially catching theiur own officials stealing balls and selling them on the sports blackmarket.

For everyone who thinks that Goodell and Kraft are so tight, think again. Goodell is a New York Jets fan and has been since he was a kid. He hates Bill Belichick and despises him for leaving the Jets and taking the head coaching job with the Patriots. Goodell believes that had Belichick stayed with the Jets, they would have four Super Bowl trophies....possibly six. No NFL team has ever been punished as harshly as the Patriots for "Spygate". $1.5M in fines and a #1 draft pick for filming the Jets, a pathetic excuse for an NFL team at the time. Yet a team that paid players to hurt and permanently disable the NFL's most important products, it's players, only resulted in a suspension of the coach and GM and minor fines. WTF???

The truth is Goodell should be fired...........

Kensil is the one who has the axe to grind and the one that tried to set up the sting operation. Goodell stated he knew nothing about it until after the game. Kensil is the one that will likely take the fall if things go like I expect.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 8 months we will be told that the conclusion is that the results of the investigation are inconclusive.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one wants to know what really happened. Now that they can't pin it on Belichick or Brady it's problem because that means some one else did it..........maybe the Indianapolis ball attendant? The more it gets investigated, the more problems for the league.

What's happening now is exactly what Goodell wants. The ferver has died down, other things are happening, Deflategate is finally in the rearview mirror and Goodell is driving away from it. Before long, it'll be so far behind him, he won't be able to see it and it will be gone.......

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Patriots will be fined because despite no real evidence the Patriots create an "atmosphere" of deception and that's bad. Bad I tell you.

So a face-saving maneuver by the NFL and Goodell.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kensil is the one who has the axe to grind and the one that tried to set up the sting operation. Goodell stated he knew nothing about it until after the game. Kensil is the one that will likely take the fall if things go like I expect.

I expect a cover up of some sort. Given the fact the report is taking this long Wells and the league are trying to figure out how to put a positive spin on what they actually found and how they are going to make the report public. By what the report won't state will end up making the Pats look bad and the question will always be out there even though it's pretty clear the Pats had nothing to do with it.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a shit show

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a shit show

It's all about the double standards the league uses when dishing out penalties to teams. The Falcons losing a 5th round pick - big deal. The Browns losing no picks. Still nothing has been done about the blatant tampering by the Jets with Revis. Now all that is definitely a huge bull shit show!!

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all about the double standards the league uses when dishing out penalties to teams. The Falcons losing a 5th round pick - big deal. The Browns losing no picks. Still nothing has been done about the blatant tampering by the Jets with Revis. Now all that is definitely a huge bull shit show!!
everyones out to get new england, has been since we started winning.

its what happens.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_n0e6owdWhL1qh59n0o4_r1_250.gif

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are all of the Ravens fans this morning?? Steve Bisciotti (Ravens Owner) stated publicly yesterday and the Ravens tweeted that Ngata might return to the Ravens following the 2015 season...........wait a minute, Ngata was traded by the Ravens to the Detroit Lions last month..........How would Bisciotti know that Ngata isn't going to sign a new contract extension with the Lions?? According to the NFL Rule Book, Any owner speaking about a player on another team and attempting to acquire that player or speaking about any future action is in direct violation of the Anti-Tampering Policy. (CBS Sports is headlining the story)

So now we have the Ravens talking to the Colts about the Patriots using a soft football. The Colts intercept a pass and after the game that football is found to be 2 lbs under the league allowed minimum, 11 other balls are found to be .08-.1 lbs under the minimum PSI. All 12 of those balls are Patriot balls. All 12 Colt balls are at or slightly above the minimum. A kicking ball is sent into the game as a game ball but the game is stopped to change it. It is then found that an NFL official had switched the balls, given them to the Patriot ball attendeant and immediately was putting the game balls on a black market website for sale. All of this is caught on camera because a league official (Kensil) is running a "sting" operation to catch the Patriots cheating. The NFL Commissioner publicly states that he has no knowledge of any sting operation.

Then the owner of the New York Jets (Woody Johnson) publicly states that the NYJ want to bring Darrell Revis (a player under contract to the NEP) back to the New York Jets. A blatant violation of the NFL anti-tampering policy. Now the owner of the Baltimore Ravens has done the exact same thing.

HOUSTON>>>WE HAVE A PROBLEM..........

Roger Goodell made public statements about the "integrity of the NFL". Back in 2007 he slammed the New England Patriots with a total of $750,000 in fines and the loss of a first round draft choice for filming the New York Jets flashing defensive signals during the opening game of the season. Goodell stated the he would not tolerate any future acts that would give the NFL a black eye.

Fast forward to 2015 and all of the crap going on in the NFL. Where's the Commissioner?? Two franchises have openly tampered with players under contract to other teams and the commissioner will make a decision as soon as he's done taking a poop. His investigation into the Patriots having soft balls is taking longer than the Warren Commission investigating the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. He'll address the soft balls as soon as he's done taking his poop.

I think Goodell needs to get off the pot and take action as harsh as he did with the Patriots in 2007. The Jets should be subject to a $500,000 fine and their first round pick given to the Patriots. The Ravens should be fined $500,000 and their first round pick given to the Lions and the Ravens further cannot resign Ngata. If he doesn't Kraft should sue the league and get back his and Belichick's fines and the draft pick he lost.

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, I feel the Pats will wind up missing a draft choice (probably a first rounder, maybe even first and second) for deflategate, even if there is no "smoking gun". Goodell is under the gun to hit the Pats hard and he will do so, mainly to try to give the rest of the league, especially the AFC East a chance to catch up to them. Also, if there is any way to do so, he will try to disallow any tampering charges against the Jets for Revis. He will say, as Woody Johnson has already, that it was simply a slip of the tongue. I hope I'm wrong, but that's just what I think
Happy Easter

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, I feel the Pats will wind up missing a draft choice (probably a first rounder, maybe even first and second) for deflategate, even if there is no "smoking gun". Goodell is under the gun to hit the Pats hard and he will do so, mainly to try to give the rest of the league, especially the AFC East a chance to catch up to them. Also, if there is any way to do so, he will try to disallow any tampering charges against the Jets for Revis. He will say, as Woody Johnson has already, that it was simply a slip of the tongue. I hope I'm wrong, but that's just what I think
Happy Easter
And you are welcome to your opinion but I disagree. Pats did nothing wrong and there is no evidence to fine with..

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Easter

If you believe that Goodell will come down that hard on the Patriots with no evidence of wrong doing, then he absolutely has to crush Steve Bisciotti, owner of the Ravens and Woody Johnson of the Jets. Both owners blatantly tampered with players not on their teams and both p[layers were under contract at the time they spoke. There's no 'slip of the tongue'. The owners all know that even mentioning a player on another team will result in stiff penalties..ie the SF 49ers and Lance Briggs of the Chicago Bears. 49ers had to switch picks with Bears.

Goodell can't just "do something" to the Patriots. He's already been warned by Johnathan Kraft that any bullshit will result in a massive lawsuit against the league. I don't care how much any owner hates the Patriots, the last thing they want to do is cough up any money to any other owner for a screwed up investigation that couldn't pin one iota of evidence on the Patriots but kept turning up other teams and league officials doing stuff.

Goodell supposedly asked the Patriots to pay a minor fine and just make the whole thing go away. That's when Johnathan laid into Goodell and said the Patriots would not pay one dime because it would mean admitting to something they never did. That's when he got his warning. That supposedly happened almost three weeks ago.........so why would you think the Patriots would have to give up anything?

If they haven't gotten anything by now, they're done. They only thing they're looking for now are rocks large enough to crawl under and hide.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you believe that Goodell will come down that hard on the Patriots with no evidence of wrong doing, then he absolutely has to crush Steve Bisciotti, owner of the Ravens and Woody Johnson of the Jets. Both owners blatantly tampered with players not on their teams and both p[layers were under contract at the time they spoke. There's no 'slip of the tongue'. The owners all know that even mentioning a player on another team will result in stiff penalties..ie the SF 49ers and Lance Briggs of the Chicago Bears. 49ers had to switch picks with Bears.

Goodell can't just "do something" to the Patriots. He's already been warned by Johnathan Kraft that any bullshit will result in a massive lawsuit against the league. I don't care how much any owner hates the Patriots, the last thing they want to do is cough up any money to any other owner for a screwed up investigation that couldn't pin one iota of evidence on the Patriots but kept turning up other teams and league officials doing stuff.

Goodell supposedly asked the Patriots to pay a minor fine and just make the whole thing go away. That's when Johnathan laid into Goodell and said the Patriots would not pay one dime because it would mean admitting to something they never did. That's when he got his warning. That supposedly happened almost three weeks ago.........so why would you think the Patriots would have to give up anything?

If they haven't gotten anything by now, they're done. They only thing they're looking for now are rocks large enough to crawl under and hide.
Just throw Mike Kensil under the bus and issue a warning to the rest of the league about throwing bullshit charges on the best franchise in sports.
Oh, and fine the Jets a 1st for good measure.....
Curran: Strong NFL link to recent 'Deflategate' leak | Comcast SportsNet - CSNNE.com

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BK....Where are you getting that info?

Owners wont put up with any franchise getting fucked over. Kraft is respected. Not everyone hates the Pats. Goodell can't just say fuck the Pats and get away with it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK....Where are you getting that info?

Owners wont put up with any franchise getting fucked over. Kraft is respected. Not everyone hates the Pats. Goodell can't just say fuck the Pats and get away with it.

What info? Bisciotti or Johnson? Bisciotti openly stated last week that he believed Ngata would be back with the Ravens next year and that he'd never sign an extension. It was all over the news. Then he shit all over the NFL for a "poor domestic abuse policy". The Ravens traded Ngata to the Lions and he's the property of the Lions. How would he know that Ngata wouldn't sign a contract extension unless he's been talking to him......

We all know Woody tampered with Revis by publicly stating he wanted him back at any cost.....................

I know that not everyone hates the Patriots............................just the people who live outside the five New England states (Connecticut is a suburb of New York).

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What info? Bisciotti or Johnson? Bisciotti openly stated last week that he believed Ngata would be back with the Ravens next year and that he'd never sign an extension. It was all over the news. Then he shit all over the NFL for a "poor domestic abuse policy". The Ravens traded Ngata to the Lions and he's the property of the Lions. How would he know that Ngata wouldn't sign a contract extension unless he's been talking to him......

We all know Woody tampered with Revis by publicly stating he wanted him back at any cost.....................

I know that not everyone hates the Patriots............................just the people who live outside the five New England states (Connecticut is a suburb of New York).

Hit click to expand. I put it in bold. I live in Seahawk country. :L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like many fans I'm sick and tired of Goofball's obscure way of dishing out punishment. I really hope he gets it right with regard to the deflate-gate allegations and the two tampering charges. I'm not sure how much the owners care at this point on how he has been punishing/not punishing teams? They are making money hand over fist.