• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear tOSU fan

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply pointing out contradicting OSU fan logic.

No all I did was point out contradicting OSU logic. Sorry that triggers you.

The conversation I responded about what is or isn't considered running up the score. OSU fans defined it quite clearly.

and then you got triggered and salty because you realized I'm right lol
These are very bad posts. I could see you getting banned before too long. Not for these, per se, but for just being a tool in general. Even your fellow michigan fans don't like you.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are very bad posts. I could see you getting banned before too long. Not for these, per se, but for just being a tool in general. Even your fellow michigan fans don't like you.

If you get away with calling folks "phegs" I think I'll be fine. Thanks for the heads up, though, bub.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you get away with calling folks "phegs" I think I'll be fine.

IS THIS TRUE, @Across The Field?!?! You call folks "phegs"?!?! And get away with it?!?!

That shit STOPS! RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW!

If I ever hear of you doing something so gay as to call someone a "pheg," I'm going to make damn sure that everyone on this board knows what a twinkle-toed faggot you are.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I won't be getting banned. Sorry to disappoint you folks.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I won't be getting banned. Sorry to disappoint you folks.

Don't be so sure - it's a funny place, tHoop. I got banned for about a year for saying that MLB players don't give the Padres discounts because they want to play in San Diego, they give the Padres discounts because they suck at playing baseball.

Anywho, I hate it when people get banned. There was this paint-chip eating, Flint water-guzzling half-wit UofM and Tigers fan who used to post all the time on the AL Central thread. After getting kicked around for a few months he melted down and got himself banned. Still wish he hadn't been banned; he was fun to push down the steps from time to time.

I'm hoping someone comes along to take his place. Hey, hailtoyourvictor, nice to meet you!

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be so sure - it's a funny place, tHoop. I got banned for about a year for saying that MLB players don't give the Padres discounts because they want to play in San Diego, they give the Padres discounts because they suck at playing baseball.

Anywho, I hate it when people get banned. There was this paint-chip eating, Flint water-guzzling half-wit UofM and Tigers fan who used to post all the time on the AL Central thread. After getting kicked around for a few months he melted down and got himself banned. Still wish he hadn't been banned; he was fun to push down the steps from time to time.

I'm hoping someone comes along to take his place. Hey, hailtoyourvictor, nice to meet you!

Tigers > Indians

congrats on your flash in the pan season :)

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is pretty much who I had in mind when I made that earlier statement.