• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear tOSU fan

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No all you did was include meeeechegan in a conversation that has nothing to do w/ them.

No all I did was point out contradicting OSU logic. Sorry that triggers you.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No all I did was point out contradicting OSU logic. Sorry that triggers you.

Nothing has triggered me. It was you that went out of your way to mention meeeechegan when the conversation's about Ohio State & Nebraska.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing has triggered me. It was you that went out of your way to mention meeeechegan when the conversation's about Ohio State & Nebraska.

The conversation I responded about what is or isn't considered running up the score. OSU fans defined it quite clearly.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and then you got triggered and salty because you realized I'm right lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The conversation I responded about what is or isn't considered running up the score. OSU fans defined it quite clearly.

But it has nothing to do w/ meeeechegan. And you brought them up. Not sure why you don't understand that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and then you got triggered and salty because you realized I'm right lol

So because I responded to you & you didn't like what I have to say that somehow has triggered me? You meeeechegan fans are funny. Stop acting like the CFB universe revolves around your program.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I'm saying is why not take shots back at the guy. Why you gotta be a puss and bring others into your discussion. If you want to go after Michigan a few of us are right here! Don't fucking soften up your shots by bringing a hated rival of both of yours in it.
Problem is I can't remember them being this shorty in a long as time. Hell its been a while since Michigan was this shittty.

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because I responded to you & you didn't like what I have to say that somehow has triggered me? You meeeechegan fans are funny. Stop acting like the CFB universe revolves around your program.

Oh boy. How mad are you that I pointed out the contradicting logic of OSU fanboys?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy. How mad are you that I pointed out the contradicting logic of OSU fanboys?

I never said Yer Boyz ran the score up though. You really shouldn't lump every Ohio State fan into the same category.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you miss early where I made fun Ohio State? If a Michigan fan made fun of Michigan State being at the bottom of the BigTen this year, I can't defend the shit show that is going on this year, we are. I have been taking pot shots at everyone including Michigan State. Take a peek at the "books never written" thread. Toughen up, buttercup.

All I'm saying is why not take shots back at the guy. Why you gotta be a puss and bring others into your discussion. If you want to go after Michigan a few of us are right here! Don't fucking soften up your shots by bringing a hated rival of both of yours in it.

Hahahaah toughen up, buttercup. That should be the first and last thing said to all MI fans.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a fuck about any team "running the score up."

If I were a coach, first off, my team would get its ass kicked all the time, but in some rarified instance when it didn't and we were kicking ass and someone accused me of running up the score, I'd tell them if they wanted my team to stop trying to score points, our opponent has two options: 1) physically stop us from scoring points or 2) quit.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a fuck about any team "running the score up."

If I were a coach, first off, my team would get its ass kicked all the time, but in some rarified instance when it didn't and we were kicking ass and someone accused me of running up the score, I'd tell them if they wanted my team to stop trying to score points, our opponent has two options: 1) physically stop us from scoring points or 2) quit.
It's the other teams job to stop the offense. Running up the score is a little league idea.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the other teams job to stop the offense. Running up the score is a little league idea.

I particularly hate the idea when it comes to baseball, as there's no time clock. Fuck that. I'll agree to stop trying to score runs as soon as the other team does.