• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear tOSU fan

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ran the score up? Now that's funny. Not Meyer's fault that Nebraska's starters couldn't stop Ohio State 2nd string. Hell the Buckeye's back-up RB (McCall) had almost as many yards on the ground (73) than the entire Huskers running game (78).

It wasn't all of his fault that the 2nd string came in to add to the lead..:noidea:

what..you guys don't have any 8th stringers? maybe you could have gotten some fat slobs out of the stands........

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right next to the 100th edition of "Sparty in the basement, right where they belong".
I'm just glad that the couch in the basement is no longer full of mildew. Michigan bought a new one when they were down there.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what..you guys don't have any 8th stringers? maybe you could have gotten some fat slobs out of the stands........

Hey you're the 1 that's all pissed off because your Huskers got their asses kicked. Ohio State was simply the better team Saturday night. Saying Meyer ran the score up w/ the 2nd string is lame.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey you're the 1 that's all pissed off because your Huskers got their asses kicked. Ohio State was simply the better team Saturday night. Saying Meyer ran the score up w/ the 2nd string is lame.

it was actually more of a joke.

I'm actually dumb enough to believe that Nebraska had a chance going into the 4th quarter and I don't believe a team should ever stop playing hard. That is when injuries happen.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm actually dumb enough to believe that Nebraska had a chance going into the 4th quarter and I don't believe a team should ever stop playing hard. That is when injuries happen.

Didn't seem like much of a joke to me. You said Meyer's a classless jerk for running the score up. Even going as far as calling him cUM. And nowhere in your comment did you express any humor. It's all good though. Best of luck to your Huskers the rest of the way!

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we just let the 8th stringers play for Nebraska.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's how I took it.

I think some OSU fans on here are a little sensitive because of all the Meyer bashing that goes on. Me? I just don't give a fuck. They talk about him harboring a murderer, I say it's no big deal because I doubt I'd like the people he murdered.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think they will be as "classy" when Michigan comes down there?

To the fans themselves? Hell no. However, if your QB hit the ground and completely stopped moving only to be taken away in an ambulance, I'd like to think the stadium would react close to the same.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how I took it.

I think some OSU fans on here are a little sensitive because of all the Meyer bashing that goes on. Me? I just don't give a fuck. They talk about him harboring a murderer, I say it's no big deal because I doubt I'd like the people he murdered.

Thats fucked up...but I laughed

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To the fans themselves? Hell no. However, if your QB hit the ground and completely stopped moving only to be taken away in an ambulance, I'd like to think the stadium would react close to the same.

That's the way it should be on either side ... it is kinda fun to have Michigan relevant again. The season won't be a success until we beat ohio state.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how I took it.

Agree! I took it the same way. @huskers1217 is good people. Besides he is taking his avi like a champ, right Urban Tebow?:dhd:

hailtoyourvictor

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ohio St. fans were saying Michigan ran up the score vs Rutgers with 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio St. fans were saying Michigan ran up the score vs Rutgers with 2nd and 3rd stringers.

In case you didn't notice meeeechegan has nothing to do w/ that Ohio State/Nebraska game.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just glad that the couch in the basement is no longer full of mildew. Michigan bought a new one when they were down there.
That's right suckle on the Suckeye tit while he talks shit on your program. Per usual. If it was a Michigan fan tho.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right suckle on the Suckeye tit while he talks shit on your program. Per usual. If it was a Michigan fan tho.
Did you miss early where I made fun Ohio State? If a Michigan fan made fun of Michigan State being at the bottom of the BigTen this year, I can't defend the shit show that is going on this year, we are. I have been taking pot shots at everyone including Michigan State. Take a peek at the "books never written" thread. Toughen up, buttercup.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you miss early where I made fun Ohio State? If a Michigan fan made fun of Michigan State being at the bottom of the BigTen this year, I can't defend the shit show that is going on this year, we are. I have been taking pot shots at everyone including Michigan State. Take a peek at the "books never written" thread. Toughen up, buttercup.
All I'm saying is why not take shots back at the guy. Why you gotta be a puss and bring others into your discussion. If you want to go after Michigan a few of us are right here! Don't fucking soften up your shots by bringing a hated rival of both of yours in it.